[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

WanZ said: So this is JK with Tony Hong Suk Chun...

tonyh1_zpso66futop.png
Credit to owner's ig via @lov3lyqu33n

_TV personality Hong Suk Chun shared that celebrity couples visit his restaurant to go on private dates.

On the June 28 broadcast of KBS W’s “The King of Ratings,” Hong Suk Chun made an appearance and revealed, “Celebrity couples often have secret dates at the restaurant I own. For example, there’s the Ji SungLee Bo Young couple, and the TabloKang Hye Jung couple.”

He continued, “Also, many celebrities come back [to my restaurant] after breaking up, with another boyfriend/girlfriend. Recently, a singer who has been gaining popularity visited with a date,” raising people’s curiosity._

From; http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/27/hong-suk-chun-says-many-celebrity-couples-enjoy-private-dates-at-his-restaurant/

Just for fun guys... but well, you never know! ;)

airplanegirl said:

WanZ said: So this is JK with Tony Hong Suk Chun...

Credit to owner's ig via @lov3lyqu33n

_TV personality Hong Suk Chun shared that celebrity couples visit his restaurant to go on private dates.

On the June 28 broadcast of KBS W’s “The King of Ratings,” Hong Suk Chun made an appearance and revealed, “Celebrity couples often have secret dates at the restaurant I own. For example, there’s the Ji SungLee Bo Young couple, and the TabloKang Hye Jung couple.”

He continued, “Also, many celebrities come back [to my restaurant] after breaking up, with another boyfriend/girlfriend. Recently, a singer who has been gaining popularity visited with a date,” raising people’s curiosity._

From; http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/27/hong-suk-chun-says-many-celebrity-couples-enjoy-private-dates-at-his-restaurant/

Just for fun guys... but well, you never know! ;)

Guest o_simply

@airplanegirl m sorry if my assumptions were overstated... i was just too excited to see sth quite strange btw the two... i also dont want and dont expect them to fight. But we still dont know what was actually happening....

@o_simply @airplanegirl,

Chingu... In a relationship , sometimes there is sorrow, jealousy and suspicious, there's quarrel, there is also a romance, that is natural, you must be have been like that, right chingu?

these all what we call LOVE, ;)

LOVE is NOT JUST about the ROMANCE. ;)

if all about romance, too BORED.. ;))

So our SpartAce sometimes like that too, they're perfect couple... ;;) ;;)

Kookie teached her how to sing and do excercise,, :x :x :x :x

JiHyo teached him how to act as an actor.. :x :x :x :x

SO CUTE! :)

(Sorry for my bad english ;) )

Since i new here.. someone please help bring me some dictionaries... i mean... delulu? or mian? ship? what is this words?FYI.. i'm married man but i'm fan of commander as well since i saw RM Ep. 100 (God Race) 2 years ago, it is ok for you gals?

Thank You very much... 

11182339_1596568883930469_54573567022251

@art_melia Lol. Welcome to spartace forum. Hope we can get along together.

Actually, there's no such thing called "delulu". Its just a "cute" name for "delusional". "Mian" is korean language which mean "sorry". :D

Guest o_simply

@lov3lyqu33n that also the reason behind my assumption,,, but didn't want to state... thank for that!!! Love is full of good and bad time!

@lov3lyqu33n That's totally not what I was talking about but thanks for educating me on the basics on what a relationship is.

I was just telling @o_simply not to jump to conclusions and watch the episode and not just base it on the gifs and pics we post.

@airplanegirl actually i wasnt judge someone here with my last statement, but that's for our neighbor who's visit us here, maybe there are spies :D ...

you said that "our neighbours who always jump to conclusions and say they're fighting anytime they don't see any interactions."

Then i gave my last comment, And i hope they read my comment, and take back that stupid conclusions, ah...

Sorry for this misunderstanding.. :).

lov3lyqu33n said: @airplanegirl actually i wasnt judge someone here with my last statement, but that's for our neighbor who's visit us here, maybe there are spies :D ...
you said that "our neighbours who always jump to conclusions and say they're fighting anytime they don't see any interactions."
Then i gave my last comment, And i hope they read my comment, and take back that stupid conclusions, ah...
Sorry for this misunderstanding.. :).

Guest dinakustina159

i see in latest episode, KJK wearing LA lakers hat.
are both KJK and SJH have same sponsorship?

btw @jov28 could you explain your statement??