[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Mersara

Hello.  :-h In Episode 112 minute 47:21When Tae yeon has come the time to play. YJS said "Tae yeon has to remain alive... for us to have a chance at JK. The only person JK will never be able to eliminate is Tae yeon". But KJK was not happy with this comment and he turned his face on side SJH.I think he wanted to protect the feelings of SJH. :x   :)>-

Guest LeeHana9

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spartace-Couple/887775497933319?fref=ts
i love this pic so much when JH wear "SA" cap
btw, can u tell me what's song when JK appears in ep 176?!887775497933319?fref=ts

Guest o_simply

Individually? Kind of. JK, Jihyo and LKS are leading in overseas popularity at the moment. But as a whole, the cast is pretty popular overseas. 

Yes, I forgot lks... hehe... I am so happy with their success... I hope after being successful at work, they will think of their lives (marriage).

During the opening: 

YJS: Jihyun-ie is gonna suffer alot today. He really nags alot. 

Jihyo: Father in-law! Father in-law!

During the first game:

Jihyo: Did you hear a lot of nagging?

Ji-Hyun (jk's partner): No, I didn't. 

Jihyo: I don't think that's possible!

LKS: -talks about how JK always nags about being perfect in the game-

Jihyo: -repeats what LKS said and added how he always nags at his partners about the importance of teamwork- 

JK: I'm not that sort of person. 

I just watched today's ep. does anyone has an information why jihyo seem afraid to play pop-up pirate? (no sub and i don't understand korea but sound like they didn't say anything about it) 
it reminded me of ep 186. jongkook also have to cheer her up during all that game.
-sorry for my broken eng :'( 

150307 - Jihyo [Weibo Update]
10308159_956709914353495_704718907519193
1년만에 tvN 새 드라마 “구여친클럽”로 곧 여러분께 찾아가요..! 많은 기대 부탁해요[panda] After 1year, I’m going to meet everyone through tvN’s new drama “Ex Girlfriend Club” soon..! Please anticipate it[panda]

trans via : mongji-fan

i love the latest ep... I can't wait for the english sub.. bdw there's quiet a number of SpartAce moment... and I think there is someone who's a bit jealous in this episode kekeke (I already watched it for 3x without sub kekeke)... SpartAce fighting

11024173_1407537882887266_271488043_n.jp

11055835_338786896328779_219836269_n.jpg

11008033_411352915710413_1717473225_n.jp

credit to sa_ligercouple

I think jh can be so cheerful and more freely to express her emotion when she is pairing with haha. She and haha are perfect combination to show up their cheerful side without any pressure. Because lately when jh was paired up with jk or g, she looked like was under pressure. She wanted to get close or to get intimate interaction with jk but couldn't allowed to do that. And when she was with g, it looked like an obligation responsibility that she must do as 'mc'.

• Like 1