[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I just watched healing camp and i find this heart warming esp remembering what happened few years back in FO.... hmm so has he been thinking about it all the time kekeke

i had quite a good laugh watching the HC episode.. and i feel more for JK oppa through what he is feeling physically and people misunderstanding him.  Being inline with health and medicine, I can understand how much he is going through after all of his injuries and i feel sad for him having that burden having the commander role in running man and when he said that he sometimes get reduced screen time because of he cannot perform his role well when his health is acting up on him... aww poor oppa...! but then to that woman... hahaha i love this.... "that back is different from that back" lol! cheesy!

Guest o_simply

ching02 said: From what I observe, there were no SA moments that was shown on each episode that was after the pic scandal that was posted by the (reckless and desperate) PD.. Im sure there's SA moments but they need to cut it, coz of MC cf.. They need to promote MC as what we heard from Jihyo at recent Taiwan FM.. Even at Taiwan FM there were no SA moment (which was after the pic incident).. Im just glad that we have bts/off cam pics..

with what happened we can perceive why even the SA is very very careful about themselves... that even if the MC is the 'commercial loveline', when such scandal or issue arises, they also have to tone down... so much more if it is something real and 'not official' like the SA.

Dont worry its not wring to inquire abt it... But lets just keep thethread about sa and avoid other unrelated topics as much as...

Btw, ive seen some pics from #spartacecouple in IG about the shooting with shinhwa today and there are some captured magnet moments with uri couple..

So the RM newest episode will be about idol again? Running Idol (blue)....Legend Idol (Shinhwa) (orange) and Millenium Idol (Red), with Mong Ji as em cee.  I just making up the names of the group, hehehe
If JH is the mc so why KJK stand soooooo close to the mc? (esp in pic 1 of @sexybench post) heheheheAfter a week of 'family vacation' with her, now he miss her already? 

Guest dinakustina159

miss SA moment......
dear Kim Jong Kook and Ji hyo-ssi,...
share your skin ship and romantic moment for your shipper...pleaseeeeeeee

10979520_1545365645713902_876425673_n.jp
cr welovesongjihyo

A series of Korean actors, actresses, and idol groups were seen in the TOP50 most searched key words on the Chinese search engine Baidu. Baidu is a Chinese website which is used by more than 500 million people daily as one of the top search engines in China. It has also been known to have recently display its daily TOP50 searches on its website. On February 16th, based on the given chart, many Korean celebrities were spotted within the TOP50 searches, signifying the popularity of Korean stars in China. Some of the searches included Ji Chang Wook, Lee Min Ho, Kim So Eun, Girls’ Generation, Park Shin Hye, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, and Lee Jong Suk. Already popular in Korea for their works, these stars as well as others are quickly gaining popularity among fans in China as well as other countries. Whether the fans are watching dramas, such as Lee Jong Suk’s Pinocchio, or listening to Girls’ Generation’s music, Korean entertainment continuously growing into a global phenomenon. Cr to Koreaboo #runningman #songjihyo #kimjongkook

Wow it seems Chinese fans are much interested with SpartAce kekeke.. It reminds me of the news that JH is in China when KJK had his concert there... I hope someone from China can produce a movie for SpartAce...

SpartAce Fighting