[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest runninggirl6

Second half of the awards- KG and HH left during the first half itself cause of the Leessang concert and for some reason ever since the second half started JK is gone. I have no idea where he is. 
edit- I found him! Turns out he was backstage to present an award with Bora from SISTAR. 

Guest ohhnouvel

Second half of the awards- 

KG and HH left during the first half itself cause of the Leessang concert and for some reason ever since the second half started JK is gone. I have no idea where he is. 

He is presenting the award right now. Looking dapper than ever!

Guest RedK1430293720

@airplanegirl Oh, its upside down... hehe, sorry about that but that 'h' really looked like 'w' though.
@WanZ No btw, I don't have a clear pic but that reverse pic that our girl on a plane (sorry, dry humor attempt here) posted is already pretty clear.

Guest runninggirl6

The members constantly changed places but JK and JH still managed beside one another throughout even though they moved around. KG is now back in his hiphop attire- everyone in suits and him with his cap and hoodie :)) So awkwardly cute. HH is also back but in his suit (I would have loved to see him sitting there in his reggae fashion). 
edit- JH has now disappeared. I suspect that she is backstage. I hope so atleast. Too bad cause while she was gone RM won the award and came up on stage. 
edit 2- Yes. She is presenting the Daesang with the CEO~

here's something interesting. While jk was on the stage presenting with bora...
bora: You're the last single member of the dragon club. Isn't about time that you get married as well? Why don't you send a message for that special someone out there who's watching?
JK: She has been waiting quite a long time because of me. I'm deligently making preparations* . (pointing at the camera) I promise that I'll come and get you. Wait for me.
I wonder who that person could be....
*figurative translation. Literal translation would've been..."I'm traveling between china and other countries to make a lot of money"

gimo3 said: here's something interesting. While jk was on the stage presenting with bora...
bora: You're the last single member of the dragon club. Isn't about time that you get married as well? Why don't you send a message for that special someone out there who's watching?
JK: She has been waiting quite a long time because of me. I'm deligently making preparations* . (pointing at the camera) I promise that I'll come and get you. Wait for me.
*figurative translation. Literal translation would've been..."I'm traveling between china and other countries to make a lot of money"

The initials-nails-art on SJH nails reminds me of the previous same nail-art she had on episode 126. But at that time, she wrote as 'BACK C.J' on it, if i'm not mistaken. 

Guest runninggirl6

WanZ said: gimo3 said: here's something interesting. While jk was on the stage presenting with bora...

Hello, I've been a long-time lurker of this thread, and I just decided to delurk because of that speech of KJK. Haha. The way he said it seems like there is indeed that one particular person waiting for him for a long time. It could be argued that he may be referring to this vague someone, that one he hasn't met yet, as he said in that ambush fan interview in the States. But that part where he elaborated about his working his a*se off in preparation for marriage seems to me as if marriage was already in mind for KJK for quite a while now, hence his working extra hard. And with this in mind and it being in mind for a while now, only means that he's already found the one for quite a while now already. The way he said it seems to me that the woman is ready to be married to him, and is only waiting for him to be ready. ;) She's been waiting quit a long time, as he said. ;)

Hello, I've been a long-time lurker of this thread, and I just decided to delurk because of that speech of KJK. Haha. The way he said it seems like there is indeed that one particular person waiting for him for a long time. It could be argued that he may be referring to this vague someone, that one he hasn't met yet, as he said in that ambush fan interview in the States. But that part where he elaborated about his working his a*se off in preparation for marriage seems to me as if marriage was already in mind for KJK for quite a while now, hence his working extra hard. And with this in mind and it being in mind for a while now, only means that he's already found the one for quite a while now already. The way he said it seems to me that the woman is ready to be married to him, and is only waiting for him to be ready.

;)

She's been waiting quit a long time, as he said.

;)

And if you all still remember...his speech is no different from the speech he made during papitus fm in middle 2014 and we heavily speculated that special someone is jh ...