[^^]~*~ ?!EXOBER (EXO x AMBER) ANYONE!? ~*~[^^]

Guest llamaliu

Guest llamaliu

Definition: It is the name f(x) Amber Liu fans have given to shipping/pairing Amber with all the members of EXO! It is very popular on many social networks, an example being Tumblr. A lot of KPOP fans enjoy it, of course the most popular EXOBER shipping be Krisber and no not a tasty snack.
 Amber x EXO!
tumblr_m4d8c6GnqW1qk2x4no1_400.jpg

List of EXOBER Ships (Amber x EXO) [in no specific order]:KRISBER (Amber x Kris) ^^Taober (Amber x Tao)Layber (Amber x Lay)Chanber (Amber x Chanyeol)Kaiber (Amber x K)Sehber (Amber x Suho)Suhber (Amber x Suho)DOber/Kyungber (Amber x D.O)Chenber (Amber x Chen)Xiuber (Amber x Xiumin)Hanber/Luber/Luhber (Amber x Luhan)Baekber (Amber x Baekhyun)
Your Mission: So, my Soompi buddies, tell me about your EXOBER ships. What are you favorite EXOBER ships? What are your least favorite EXOBER ships? Why do you/don't you ship them together? When did you begin shipping them? What are your favorite photos and gifs about them? Tell me about this ship (their color, song, clothing, accessory, etc.). Do you roleplay them? Have you read any good fanfics on them? Have you written any good fanfics about them? Tell me all about your awesome EXOBER shipping self ^^.

Reminder: NO HATE TOWARDS SHIPS PLEASE >u< ~!

Guest llamaliu

EXO:

exo12.png
Exo (엑소) is a South Korean-Chinese boy band. Formed in 2011 in Seoul, South Korea, Exo comprises twelve members separated into two subgroups, Exo-K and Exo-M, performing their music in Korean and Mandarin. Their name was taken from exoplanet, a term referring to planets outside of the Solar System. Their members consist of: Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Baehyun, Suho, and Sehun (Exo-K) and Kris, Chen, Luhan, Tao, Lay, and Xiumin (Exo-M).

Official Debut: April 8, 2012 (MAMA)

Years Active: 2011-Present

Label: S.M. Entertainment

Languages: Korean and (Mandarin) Chinese

Groups: Exo-K (6 Members) and Exo-M (6 Members)

Amber Liu:

tumblr_m5k03bvh3D1qij1zdo1_500.jpg

Amber Josephine Liu (traditional Chinese: 劉逸雲; simplified Chinese: 刘逸云; pinyin: Liú Yìyún), better known mononymously as Amber, is a Taiwanese American singer active in South Korea. She is a member of South Korean quintet pop girl group f(x). Amber is known in Asia for her unique, tomboy concept.

Position in f(x): Main Rapper, Vocalist 

Birthday: September 18th, 1992

Nationality: Taiwanese-American

Languages: (American) English, Korean, and Basic Chinese)

Blood Type: B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived