[MANGA/ANIME] Attack on Titan

Guest knockblock

NitsujN_RN said: Kerriganton said: They are basically brothers and sisters. Minus being blood.
Still, I will always ship them together lol
Godotology said: its a great anime yes..but really does seem like medieval version of Evangelion
Which do you like more? Evangelion or Attack on Titan?
to be honest, at the moment Titan.
but both stories are highly dependent on how they reveal the identity of the angels/titans and the connection between the main character and them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pandiculation

basically the anime series is in dire need of a second season. the colossal, armored, hidden titans and the basement left a mystery. ugh why does it have to be a monthly update for the manga. but omg the animations, plot, and everything snk is golden.

Guest hasundae

I'm surprised this thread isn't more popular. I just finished watching it and wow. Now I'm reading and my mind is even more blown. That first episode was so dark it was awesome. It was perfect in every way. That's how a pilot episode should be because that's what got me hooked. But not for spoilers and discussions about the rest of the series:

Based on what I've read, I think that everyone within the wall has the potential to become a titan. Either that or, titans are the results experiments. For example, Connie's mom and village. There were no signs of anyone being eaten by titans, but there were no signs of them escaping also. That titan on his house looked similar to his mom and even spoke and recognized him. Also, its arms and legs are too small for it to move around so how did it get there in the first place? Also, titans were within the wall even without a breach? I think those titans were the people in Connie's village.

As for Annie, I wonder when she's going to wake up.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mightyleaf

Holy crap, I just finished watching this anime, and finished catching up on the manga. I LOVED how they opened it in the anime, it BLEW my mind.

The manga is very good. I'm anticipating the second season! @_@ Mikasa.. YOU'RE TOO KEWLZ T__T

• 3 weeks later...

How awesome @pinkanalyst :x :x Happy Birthday Levi Heichou. He's soo coooool. His glance expression...arww :x

First OVA of Shingeki no kyojin / Attack on Titan is out. Check it out !!

The Anime was the bomb.

The Ova wad really annoying ..

Nevertheless, great Anime which captured me from the very first second.

atreyu said: How awesome @pinkanalyst :x :x Happy Birthday Levi Heichou. He's soo coooool. His glance expression...arww :x First OVA of Shingeki no kyojin / Attack on Titan is out. Check it out !! The Anime was the bomb. The Ova wad really annoying .. Nevertheless, great Anime which captured me from the very first second. what chapters is the ova based on?

Awesome Anime!!!! I really like it. Will read the manga when I have time. But heck, I cannot wait for the second season. OVA? Where? *runs and search for it*

-edit-

Found it!!! Let me see....

I think this is one of the anime where cosplaying Titan will not require you to spend too much. kekekekeke. Cute%20Sheep%20Emoticon%20020.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bliZZard -x

Hahah I remember my sister slurping noodles while watching the main character's mother get chomped on by the Titan. The cannibalism is pretty sick in the anime but I guess that gives shingeki no kyouji its apocalyptic feel.
I can't help but think of cannibalism really - like the main character chewing off his hand to turn into a titan... the female titan eating people... the humanoid looking titans chomping on humans and titans. *shudders*
I really like Mikasa and the captain! Total ownage lol
And there's a live action movie coming out in 2015! (http://www.jpopasia.com/news/shingeki-no-kyojin-live-action-confirmed-for-2014::13673.html)

I've been hearing many good things about this series, and I barely finished watching the anime last week. It blew me away in terms of the chilling story and the beautiful art. I loved the action scenes the most--the 3D maneuver gear looked so fun. And there are still so many mysteries (titans, basement) yet to be explained!
I think I'll be the odd one out when I say this; however, I wasn't a huge fan of the characters, especially Eren. His short temper and impulsiveness kind of turned me away. It's very different from Mikasa's calm, collected personality, but I guess that shows just how passionate he is about his cause. I was disappointed that Sasha didn't play a larger role though. She was very amusing to watch. I haven't picked up the manga, so I wonder if her character is any different there?

zer0mg said: I've been hearing many good things about this series, and I barely finished watching the anime last week. It blew me away in terms of the chilling story and the beautiful art. I loved the action scenes the most--the 3D maneuver gear looked so fun. And there are still so many mysteries (titans, basement) yet to be explained!
I think I'll be the odd one out when I say this; however, I wasn't a huge fan of the characters, especially Eren. His short temper and impulsiveness kind of turned me away. It's very different from Mikasa's calm, collected personality, but I guess that shows just how passionate he is about his cause. I was disappointed that Sasha didn't play a larger role though. She was very amusing to watch. I haven't picked up the manga, so I wonder if her character is any different there? yeah, I don't like Eren much.. he's a pretty one dimensional character.  to be honest, I find most main characters in Japanese anime to be pretty boring and predictable.  It's all the side characters and villains that drive my interest.

Archived