[MANGA/ANIME] Attack on Titan

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

attack-on-titan-52607d2449ba9.jpg

Plot: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind.

Volumes: 15 (Ongoing) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=47446

Published by: Kodansha

Anime Episodes: 25 + 5 OVA + 2 films

*This series has also live action film
---------------------------

Anyone watching Attack on Titan or have read the manga? What are your thoughts?

shingeki_no_kyojin_51_47.jpg

Mikasa-Eren-Armin-Attack-on-Titan-672x37

20140210220442a0dpgcd2qr2nzisq.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knockblock

The story is pretty interesting. I'm interested to see the humans prevail against the giants. Where it all goes. A lot of suspense and twists. The characters are intriguing. The opening and closing songs are very good.

Guest blackrosexoxo

OHHH MY GOOOOD OH MY GOOODNESS OH MY GOOOD I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS ANIME/MANGA
It was so gooooood! there is just soo many twist and turns. the plot and character development and riveting and so brilliant done! 

Guest knockblock

How did the giants come into existence? I want to know about that. Does someone have control of them and plotting something?

Guest bipeds

I was shock with this manga actually, so mature, heavily plotted, and quite depressive too!and I am soo glad I enjoy it.

Guest Toadie

^death threats?LOl
I want to know how the giants came into existence too. I hope the secret won't be too disappointing...i mean, i want something smart/original and not too cheesy or easily made up by the author. That anime is pretty bloody though. I love how the story doesn't have any pity. Too bad there are only 25 episodes.

Guest NitsujN_RN

Haven't read the manga but based on what reviews say, they are following the manga religiously and doing the scenes right, which is amazing! I just love how nearly each episode keeps you at the edge of your seat, wanting to see or know more, like in the latest episode.
Also, just wanted to add this in there. Thought it was pretty funny! :Dtumblr_mp20tpzwnB1qitri8o1_500.jpg

Guest cattyliu

knockblock said: Plot: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind.

I like it too!!

---------------------------

Anyone watching Attack on Titan or have read the manga? What are your thoughts?

Was hooked after the first episode. I don't really like a lot of the anime that have been coming out recently and I am rather picky.

So attack on Titan is definitely different and I really like how Eren is so determined to kill titans. This is way better than Sao.

Guest t.luu

^ He's up there like, "o hai dere gaiz," lol. After seeing this video, I really cannot imagine the colossal titan moving in any other way, LOL.

Archived