[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest aidsincera

Dear all,

I am sorry for my previous comment-post, if it's make all of you inconvenient.
I respect the rules and moderator as well.
I've been here since February 11th, 2014 . It was my first time join Soompi forum, and I'm only dedicated all my post to YWCFTS thread & KSH (well, it's only 2 comments over there).
So, I got my so called Superstar status, and mostly 2K LOL, 734 Awesome, 68 Insightful, 2 Off topic, 1 Abuse and 1 Spam... from this thread.
I never ask or raise this such question, why this person give me that such flag?.
I really don't care because my concern to join this thread only wants to be happy with you guys, my friends and family  :x

I will obey the rules: No KSH/JJH stuff, No Fanfic as well. Only for YWCFTS matter!!. So, I will go to KSH-JJH shipper paradise thread, KSH/JJH thread or Fanfic thread.
This is my last post and meme in here. Feel free to press LOL, Awesome, Insightful, abuse, spam or off topic button. You're most welcome hehehehe.... :D

I love you guys. Thank You so much... See you when I see you. Bye...
*BOW DOWN* ^:)
:x

FarewellParty_zps03c1118e.jpg

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the members know that Soompi has so many rules...
Our thread is not a funny and byuntae world anymore. It becomes a sad and silent world :(
Anw, are the fan made's pictures of the two leads allowed to be posted?? I dunno what I should post  8-} 8-} 
As we can see, all the posts of the members end with "Is this off-topic or not?" question  (:|

Guest jt1023ksh

darcydevenus said: jcon1208 said: agie said: jt1023ksh said: Just curious if anyone is reading (or have finished reading) this novel "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" by Kate DiCamillo? The drama made so many references to this novel, and in fact, DMJ mentioned several lines from it.  Now that the drama is over for slightly more than a month, I've finally got time to read this novel. OMG, I'm so surprised that the screenwriter had made so many parallel references from this children's story. :)
Let me share with you some quotes from the novel... 

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
How many times, Edward wondered, would he have to leave without getting the chance to say goodbye? A lone cricket started up a song. Edward listened. Something deep inside him ached. He wished that he could cry.
I don’t care if anyone comes for me,’ said Edward. ‘But that’s dreadful,’ said the old doll. ‘There’s no point in going on if you feel that way. No point at all. You must be filled with expectancy. You must be awash in hope. You must wonder who will love you, whom you will love next.
I have been loved, Edward told the stars.
So? said the stars. What difference does that make when you are all alone now?
Edward could think of no answer to that question.
‘Edward?’ said Abilene.
Yes, said Edward.
‘Edward,’ she said again, certain this time.
Yes, said Edward, yes, yes, yes.
It’s me.
‘Open your heart,’ she said gently. ‘Someone will come. Someone will come for you. But first you must open your heart.’
The door closed. The sunlight disappeared.
Someone will come.
Edward's heart stirred. He thought, for the first time in a long time, of the house on Egypt Street and of Abilene winding his watch and then bending toward him and placing it on his left leg, saying, ‘I will come home to you.’
No, no, he told himself. Don't believe it. Don't let yourself believe it. But it was too late. Someone will come for you.
The China rabbit's heart had begun, again, to open.

Did they bring you any memories from the drama? :)
If you haven't read it before, I would suggest you go and read it. I'm almost done with the novel, and I'm now ready to re-watch the drama once again!

Guest PhạmM

https://www.facebook.com/fanspagemylovefromthestars?ref=hl Please click like and support for our Alien couple ( Kim Soo Hyun vs Jung Ji Hyun )...thanks yall so much

Guest linhnlt

Sawry, maybe this post is off-topic but I really really don't understand:

This drama is a ROM-COM so the lead couple is the center of the drama, the heart, the soul, the breath of this beloved drama. Everyone goes crazy for this drama because of the love between CSY and DMJ. So how can it be possible that we MUST NOT discuss / spazz about ONLY the relationship between Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi WITHOUT inclusion of the rest of the characters in this thread??? I really really don't get it. I don't want to check other dramas thread but I guess they are still spazzing about couples of those dramas?

I know soompi has the own space for crazy shippers but its use is more convenient for couples from We got married, real couples in real life, couples of boy/girl groups. The couple from any dramas must be related to their drama's thread? Please don't be too strict

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S4 and don't like the design of S5, blame it everyday. However after see the poster they are the representative of S5 I change my mind  =)) :\">

I want to test water. I once clicked off-topic on one member's post here by accident, and that time, I felt like committing a serious crime until another member told me the way to correct it. But this time, if you find this post off-topic, feel free to click it, I don't care, just hope that the moderators will be understanding enough to not ban me from this forum forever.

I do respect the forum's rules but I miss the old state of this home dearly, which is always lively, funny, friendly and everyone considers each other as family members or close friends.

Here is my sharing to lift up our mood. We've seen this pic already:

tumblr_n3ar4mlOZU1tq09s9o1_250.gif
cr: http://ayronics.tumblr.com

I found another clip of this event:

What we see in the pic happens @ 0:57, she noticed something on PD's face and whispered to KSH. He quickly touched PD's face and wiped it away. This scene is really funny.

From 2:10 onwards:
Reporter: If 'The Thieves' have over ten million viewers...?

KSH: If 'The Thieves' have over ten million viewers.... (hesitated and suddenly didn't remember what he was speaking)

When they were promoting the movie, she'd already got married but I see that even their colleagues and the media rooted for them. We're not the only hopeless shippers, right?

I just read on ayronics tumblr about soohyun schedule and its confirm that he will attend samsung s5 launch party in Beijing along with JunJiHyun on 18th April :*
Gonna see Do Manager and CheonSongYi again
Sorry if i suddenly say this. I've been a silent lurker here. Nice to meet you all

Its funny to see how people in my country react to the news " day becomes night at9am in Ha Long". Everyone was like: Maybe Dmj came to visit Vietnam or another UFO carrying aliens visit the Earth today. Be aware !!

Guest crazy4ywcfts

Hi guys, I'm back again... I don't know what to post and what to not post. My brains can't seem to take confusing stuffs now that it has been months since I go to school. Not that I dropped out school, I'm just waiting for college offers. Anyway, since I don't know whether this is on topic, though but here, our couple flirting with each other:
Do Min Joon disguised himself as a chef  named Kim Soo Hyun in Cheon Song Yi's filming set to see her. He sent her heart sign like this:tumblr_mavajjMl6p1rwtct6o1_250_zpsc66916
Cr: as tagged
Cheon Song Yi who disguised herself as Jun Ji Hyun takes the heart sign all to herself during shooting the CF like this:2041149221_20c95ac5_zpsb493d37b.gif?t=13 Cr: as tagged
Mod said that discussion of Min Joon and Song Yi without inclusion of other characters is off topic.
If that so, then my post is seriously off topic. Then how about I insert a random name. Hrmm, how about Lawyer Jang? Lawyer Jang, it is! See, I included his name twice now. I'm on topic right? Right?

Edit: Why won't the spoiler work? I succeeded the first time but not the second time? :( :( :(Edit 2: The spoilers thing still won't work but thanks for your advice @LylanieP

Erin Lokanata said: I just read on ayronics tumblr about soohyun schedule and its confirm that he will attend samsung s5 launch party in Beijing along with JunJiHyun on 18th April :*
Gonna see Do Manager and CheonSongYi again
Sorry if i suddenly say this. I've been a silent lurker here. Nice to meet you all

Today – is the day DMJ and SY got married .. heheh… my version of fanfic … they are going all the way tonite … :sigh: .. I have been waiting for this moment for months .. and now I am gonna finally learn the truth .. if DMJ gonna get sick after the wedding nite … wahahahaha…
PS – Yeah .. what’s with the post ..  it’s just a camouflage  .. the real post is in the spoiler …

What happen to my thread .. the only thread in soompi that I feel at home. I been away because of my busy schedule and today I thought to drop by and catch up with the regulars here .. Well this is what I get … dayum ..
Why the negative vibe? They show has ended for heaven sake .. if we were to stay on topic all the time what can we discuss? The plot? WHICH we covered like a million times? 
There’s no preview to talk.. we posted almost all scene already, not one time but a few hundred times?? And that kiss scene .. I lost count as how many we screen capped and posted
We can’t post news not related to YWCFTS .. we can’t post actor/actress work that not related to the drama .. So .. what can we post?? And please don’t tell me we can’t post fan fic too?
Some people are just jealous that this thread continue to thrive even after the show ended .. I can’t move on yet .. I haven’t post anywhere yet (soompi) .. this is the only thread I dare post and have interest in… and they ruined the only thread I like to spend my time on .. 
If we were to stay on topic all the time … I say the thread will die a natural death .. 
If ALL SOOMPI rules applied in this thread .. I hope the mod would be fair and enforce similar rules to all the thread in soompi … Faith/Nice Guy/I miss You/Master Sun/Gentleman dignity … etc etc .. including all those drama thread that still airing.
Why people keep coming back to this thread?? YES!!!!!!! … it’s because of the OFF TOPIC comments posted here … some love the banters between posters … no one come back here to discuss the plot …. because we covered everything … there’s not much to discuss (plot/story wise) .. We are not parrot to repeat words again and again..  
Err what?? Come back to the thread for news??? What news???  Drama has ended ….
People come back because of the comment in this thread … 
Yeah .. hit the off topic button … I care but that don’t stop me- I just have to say my tots … no matter what the cause ..  
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.
Stanford sees plagiarism as the "use, without giving reasonable and appropriate credit to or acknowledging the author or source, of another person's original work, whether such work is made up of code, formulas, ideas, language, research, strategies, writing or other form."
Yale views plagiarism as the "...use of another's work, words, or ideas without attribution," which includes "...using a source's language without quoting, using information from a source without attribution, and paraphrasing a source in a form that stays too close to the original."
Princeton perceives plagiarism as the "deliberate" use of "someone else's language, ideas, or other original (not common-knowledge) material without acknowledging its source."
Oxford College of Emory University characterizes plagiarism as the use of "a writer's ideas or phraseology without giving due credit." 
Brown defines plagiarism as "...appropriating another person's ideas or words (spoken or written) without attributing those word or ideas to their true source."
And I plagiarize the above from wiki …. 
@safiresea  .. wahaha .. I never know fan fic can be consider as plagiarism …  I think the above article clearly identify what plagiarism is … wakakakakaka.. AIYAHHHH .. take a chill pill .. dun be so serious.
I think those that started the negative vibe here is not really YWCFTS fans … because real fans would love to see the thread moving regardless of whatever .. (of course personnal convos like – “hey have you eaten” .. “I ate curry today” … should be kept to a minimum) .. 
BTW – I have seen a lot of thread die an early death because of similar issue ..  please not to this thread … I love DMJ and SY … I don’t want to move on .. not yet .. Huhu .. you negative vibe shooh shooohhhh

Aiyah spoiler tag doesn't work ... and I draft this comment before I read the MOD recent post .... 

crazy4ywcfts said: Hi guys, I'm back again... I don't know what to post and what to not post. My brains can't seem to take confusing stuffs now that it has been months since I go to school. Not that I dropped out school, I'm just waiting for college offers. Anyway, since I don't know whether this is on topic, though but here, our couple flirting with each other:
Do Min Joon disguised himself as a chef  named Kim Soo Hyun in Cheon Song Yi's filming set to see her. He sent her heart sign like this:

Cheon Song Yi who disguised herself as Jun Ji Hyun takes the heart sign all to herself during shooting the CF like this:
Mod said that discussion of Min Joon and Song Yi without inclusion of other characters is off topic.
If that so, then my post is seriously off topic. Then how about I insert a random name. Hrmm, how about Lawyer Jang? Lawyer Jang, it is! See, I included his name twice now. I'm on topic right? Right?

Edit: Why won't the spoiler work? I succeeded the first time but not the second time? :( :( :(

@ebullience 
I am very sorry…. :D .. you know the rule –can’t-talk-about-CSY-and-DMJ-only-but-can-talk-about-them-if-other-character is mention .. 
I think the rule will not serve the purpose as we can write this way – Example ..
I wonder if DMJ shall fall sick if he really spent the nite with SY and poor HK .. imgine how he feels …. I loveeee the way DMJ caressed SY hands (he was sort of rubbing her hand).. esp during the last episode.. when they were interviewed .. It was so loving and intimate .. like the already ‘did’ something something. If only the director focus more on their skinship :sigh: … like a bedscene with more suggestive pose. It was so different when HK tried to hold SY hand. I didn’t feel a thing…
Hehehe… I can write like that … still not against the ‘rule’ …
And if the rule is created just because some butthurt people hate to see we discuss about a Character  - OH Mai - just DUH!! Get a life 
OMG you people .. it’s just a character. YWCFTS is about CSY and DMJ .. if we have to separate the discussion .. to Shipper thread .. that is just Duh!!! .. I think this is the first time such rule is introduce .. I believe it’s not from the Mod .. I believe the Mod trying to accommodate some people .. 
I tot shipper thread is for those that want to ship the actor/actress relationship outside the reel ie real life – JJH is married .. AIYOH!!! … 
CSY and DMJ are a character in a drama.. they just exist in our imagination .. they are real only in our head, our heart and in here this thread .. why some people can’t leave CSY and DMJ alone .. This thread is their world and our world .. now we have to go to a new home and new environment just to accommodate some fake YWCFTS fans (so call fans – bluergh)….
I am sorry Mod … I am so sorry for the outburst ..  
I wonder if similar rule applies to other thread ... like in Master Sun thread? In Nice Guy thread? ... King 2 heart thread ... 

Guest YangD

Dear Chingus !!!...so base on wat Mob said is :
However, posts that ONLY serve to ship Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) should go to their couple thread here at shippers' paradise.

To be clear, here are some examples of the posts that are acceptable:

Posts that discuss / spazz about ANY of the characters, such as either Do Min Joon, Cheon Song Yi, Lee Hwi Kyung, Yoo Se Mi, etc. - YES

Posts that discuss / spazz about ONLY the relationship between Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi WITHOUT inclusion of the rest of the characters. - NO

we just simple move to other room to feed our addiction abt HyunHyun couple . Then i can talk abt KSH and JJH ( not only DMJ and CSY like YCFTS thread ) and still also talk abt our favorite drama.  coz the name of the room already say anything. just respect the rules and move on ...see you there guys...xoxo..
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021844/do-min-joon-kim-soo-hyun-cheon-song-yi-jeon-ji-hyeon-you-who-came-from-the-stars/p1

Guest crazy4ywcfts

This is how we roll with the rule guys. We spazz about Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi, then insert any random characters name at the very end. Etc. Hwi Kyung, Jae Kyung, Lawyer Jang, Prosecutor Yoo Seok, Detective Park Byung Hee, Yoo Se Mi, Bok Ja, Yoon Jae or any other characters for that matters. 'Cause in end, they're the ones saving us from getting off topic buttons, like this:
newer_zps2fd84de0.jpg?t=1396512549

Archived