Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YongZura⁷

♡ BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#BTSDynamiteIsComing #BTSInTheSOOP]

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"방탄소년단 Intro Performance

:D

^that video is life. it gives me goosebumps of how passionate they are. also, bighit throwing shade at the camera men from gayo daejun is hilarious and smart.
bts is improving every single day. i'm so happy to witness and support them!
and with that i will leave a few pictures they recently uploaded on their twitter :x :x :x  (@bts_twt): 

nj3_zps180ec3e3.jpgnj2_zps06c1dea4.jpgnj_zpscab5943b.jpg 

Those latest twitter pictures ~ Looks like they were taken at the Berlin Holocaust Memorial. (They have been removed now - we got through to BigHit)
Trying to keep things positive ~ It's unlikely the boys knew where they were taking pictures.

cupdaddy said: ^that video is life. it gives me goosebumps of how passionate they are. also, bighit throwing shade at the camera men from gayo daejun is hilarious and smart.
bts is improving every single day. i'm so happy to witness and support them!
and with that i will leave a few pictures they recently uploaded on their twitter :x :x :x  (@bts_twt): 

klent said: Bangtan Boys’ Potential for Greatness and What Could Hinder It

Fully agree! from we are bullet proof, to danger, to boys in luv, rise of bangtan, no, no more dreams, i felt more awed by them. Because they are so young and yet so driven, showing so much charisma. They really voice out their thoughts in their lyrics, the songs have a theme that is relevant and related to them, and their dance? Really hard hard cheorography which most idols group cannot dance to.  And the singing live part, not using the crazy dance routines as an excuse like some groups, I really felt their sincerity in what they perform and gives to fans. I just hope more will recognize them!!

@raisin_
Wow I'm really sorry I posted that. I didn't even realize Suga and RM were standing in front of the memorial. I only noticed it in Jin's picture.
It's deleted!
Now that I think about it, I'm kind of upset they (staff) would even considering shooting there. And why on earth did nobody stop them? Hmm..

cupdaddy said: @raisin_
Wow I'm really sorry I posted that. I didn't even realize Suga and RM were standing in front of the memorial. I only noticed it in Jin's picture.
It's deleted!
Now that I think about it, I'm kind of upset they (staff) would even considering shooting there. And why on earth did nobody stop them? Hmm..

Bangtan won Album BONSANG award at Golden Disk Awards 2015https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqBIFGqQjb4
Performance:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jqUtZCfDs

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"방탄소년단 Wake-up call service (J-hope ver.) for Official Fanclub A.R.M.Y

OMO.

ACCEPTANCE SPEECH ~ Seoul Music Awards 2015

PERFORMANCESeoul Music Awards 2015

Dear ARMYs!! Is there another forum where we can fangal and gush? This forum is quite quiet!! 

Guest adikkeluangman

빅히트 x 슈퍼루키 챌린지 오디션 greeting :: Rap Monster

Big Hit x Super Rookie Challenge Audition, so there will be another audition for new artist. 

@raisin_
btw i love your signature. rapmon is my favorite. he is so manly, yet he has a goofy side.  :x

Guest adikkeluangman

방탄소년단 가요대제전 Intro performance Trailer

This performance looks so cool. It remind me of 2PM performance in KBS Music Awards few years back with army theme. Kinda similar.