[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 131013 ‘Acting-dol’ Representative Idol, Aiming for Cinema Reception – Park YuchunOctober 13, 2013 · rilanna

Park Yuchun recently started movie filming to meet audiences next summer.

Known for being active on the small screen, JYJ member and representative ‘acting-dol’ Park Yuchun will finally debut on the big screen with ‘Sea Fog’. ‘Sea Fog’ garnered attention as the movie that’ll be produced by director Bong Joon-ho and has started filming on the 6th. Park Yuchun is working with Chungmuro’s representative actor Kim Yoon-seok to take his first step as a film actor.

AKR20131011180400005_03_i_59_20131013080

Having fully verified his acting with ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, ‘Rooftop Prince’, ‘Missing You’ becoming hits one after the other on the small screen, the film industry has even greater expectations for Park Yuchun.

Source: Yonhap News via NaverTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title"Bong Joon Ho Produced Film “Sea Fog” Enters First Shoot  Posted October 13, 2013 by DramaBucks

JYJ’s Yuchun’s 1st shooting day for ‘Sea Fog’!

Full Article  

Film Director-turned-Producer Bong Joon Ho’s “Sea Fog” completes casting and went on the first shooting.

2013100902950_0

Upcoming Korean movie “Sea Fog” starring Park Yoochun, Kim Yoon Seok, Han Ye Ri, Lee Hee Joon, Moon Sung Keun, Kim Sang Ho, proceeded into first filming last October 6.

“Sea Fog” is adapted from original play of the same name, story follows six crew members of a fishing vessel who were caught in uncontrollable event while stowing  illegal immigrants  in the open sea.

Actor Kim Yoon Seok was confirmed to play the role of the commanding captain of the vessel who has a powerful and charismatic personality. JYJ’s Park Yoochun is set to make his debut in big screen, taking the role of the youngest crew named Dong-shik. Following, rookie actress Han Ye Ri also confirmed to appear in the movie as ethnic Korean woman, Hong Mae – known to do a graphically detailed love scene with Park Yoochun’s character.

Six days prior to the first shot, Director Bong Joon Ho, who will act as the producer of the upcoming film, expressed what he felt when working with “Memories of Murder” co-writer Shim Sung Bo, “I believe that this movie was planned from director’s outstanding competencies in supervision” and “the intense storyline and excellent actors will lead his workmanship delicately” revealing his excitement and expectation in the movie.

Meanwhile, “Sea Fog” aims to be released in summer 2014.

source: http://dramabucks.com/movie/bong-joon-ho-produced-film-sea-fog-enters-first-shoot/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131015 Why is Park Yuchun’s movie so anticipated?October 15, 2013 · rilanna

Park Yuchun ‘Sea Fog’ filming starts… also attempting bed scene

He ‘chooses to be entirely different’. From being in an idol group to becoming an actor, Park Yuchun’s bold big screen challenge is attracting interests. The idol star decides on boldly acting on the big screen, instead of choosing expected event-style movies to gain popularity that don’t have any exposure (T/N: i.e. bed scene).

Group JYJ’s Park Yuchun recently began filming for movie ‘Sea Fog’. The genre of the movie is a thriller. The idol star’s choice definitely stands out, in comparison to him having acted mainly in the romantic comedy genre till now.

Park Yuchun got the lead role in producer-director Bong Joon-ho’s fully supported ‘Sea Fog’, and is working with Kim Yoon-seok, Moon Sung-keun and other character actors. A mixture of tough violence and desire in the movie Park Yuchun has all his lines spoken in Jeolla-do dialect. Furthermore, in the play it is known to unfold that he, expressing his affectionate love, shares a bed scene with a Korean-Chinese girl.

Park Yuchun’s challenge is to properly walk an actor’s path by discarding ‘Idol Premium’ away, which also can be interpreted as an expression of will. A film industry official stated, “Park Yuchun is predicted to emerge as one of the new male actors in their 20s,” and, “is good enough to accomplish his potential for growth on the big screen to pull his own weight in his first starring movie”.

Source: Sports DongaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[ENG SUB] 131015 Arirang Pops in Seoul – Park Yoochun Rank No.1 Stars who would be great in a historical drama or film + JYJ’s Only One  October 15, 2013 · JYJ3 Team 
 Park Yoochun topped the ranking of “the Stars who would be great in a historical drama or film”^^ ‘
Only One (Incheon Asia Song)’ was written to encourage the 4 billion Asians to become one by breaking down the language and cultural barriers. It sounds quite different from the conventional theme songs for sports competitions with a distinct K-pop sound that’s becoming increasingly popular worldwide. 
 Credit: ARIRANG KPOP 
 Shared By: JYJ3

131015 Micky Yoochun and Lee Joon’s movies highly expected     

8Nr0SUI.jpg

Micky Yoochun and Lee Joon are idols who have become actors and they don’t mind doing the extreme like getting undressed instead of choosing to star in typical idol movies.

JYJ Micky Yoochun started filming the movie “Sea Fog” recently. MBLAQ Lee Joon is coming out with “Rough Play” on the 24th. They are both thrillers and action movies. Compared to other idols who have starred in romantic comedies, these two definitely stand out.

“Sea Fog” produced by Bong Joon-ho stars Micky Yoochun, Kim Yoon-seok and Moon Seong-geun. With violence and desire spreading throughout the movie, Park says everything with a Jeolla dialect. He is also going to perform a bed-scene with a girl he shares love with.

Lee Joon’s attempt is also another one that stands out. He takes on the role of a top star and attempted at 4 different bed scenes with different actresses. He even exposed his upper body. Lee Joon debuted as an actor in 2009 with “Ninja Assassin” as the young Rain and was offered many roles after that but he was sincere about choosing his work.

Micky Yoochun and Lee Joon’s challenge can be seen as determination that they will walk the right path to become real actors.

Source: DongA News

Credit: Hancinema

Shared by: 6002sky

15October2013 [NEWS] In the name of stars, JYJ, Jang GeunSuk fanclubs’ donation and service  

This is the story of the fans who continue to share significant donations and meaningful deeds in the star’s name.

Most often, the behavior of fans who like a particular star is a target for criticisms. Invasion of privacy is one of the side effects of this behavior. Recently, however, this crooked fan culture, approached with a different perspective, made a 180 degree turn, to create a community full of warmth. They are representatives of the fanclubs of JYJ (Kim Jaejoong, Park Yuchun, Kim Junsu) and Jang GeunSuk.

These ‘In the name of the stars’ is about creating a new fan culture by donating and doing service. On the 15th, at 1030 and 6 pm, TVN dual broadcast on their entertainment program, enews reporter will reveal how the fanclubs of two hallyu stars JYJ and Jang GeunSeuk are going to change the fan culture.

JYJ has a solid fanbase and has established fanclubs either as a group or individually. Enews reporting team had interviewed fanclubs who made significant donations and service in the name of JYJ. These are Kim Junsu’s Asia Star Xia Junsu, Kim Jaejoong’s Herose, and Park Yuchun’s Blessing Yuchun.

Asia Star Xia Junsu built a Kim Junsu village in Cambodia, Herose donated to the foundation for children facilities donating around 10,800,000, and Blessing Yuchun donated 10,000,000 KRW for children with cancer.

Source from Enews24 via Nate

Translated by: Ruby (@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3

Shared byJYJ3ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;" class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"

PARK YOO CHUN SINGAPORE GLOBAL FANCLUBOctober 16, 2013

ee57e31190ef76c60e7d1c0f9f16fdfaae5167f5Chung Kyung-wha 

Chung Kyung-wha is the first Eastern female who conquered the Western music industry. Among her 7 siblings, 6 of them are musicians, 3 of them enjoying international reputations. She has retired previously due to injuries but she came back strong at the age of 63, gaining much reputation again. Chinese fans name her as “The Queen of Violin.” She is a legendary musician. Her appearance has broken the norm in becoming the most outstanding violinist in the world, which was conquered by all male previously, becoming the first Eastern female to conquer the Western music industry. Among her 7 siblings, 6 of them are musicians, 3 of them enjoying international reputations. She has retired previously due to injuries but she came back strong at the age of 63, gaining much reputation again. At the same time, she is also a normal person. She follows the updates of celebrities, in particular taking a liking to Hallyu star Park YuChun. When she heard of Chinese fans calling her the queen, she jokingly said that maybe because she is the eldest violinist in the industry. She is the violinist Chung Kyung-wha. She will reveal her masterly skills to the audience in XingHai Concert Hall on 22 October. Recently she had an exclusive interview with us. I recently paid attention to Park YuChun. I think that he is too good looking GuangZhou Daily: We heard that you really like Hallyu start Park YuChun. Do you follow news on artists too? Do you have other hobbies? In classical music field, do you have any idols? Chung Kyung-wha: Park YuChun indeed is one of the artists I paid attention to recently. After watching “Rooftop Prince”, the male lead is too good looking, I was totally mesmerised by him. It was like I was under his spell, staring at the television screen attentively. Later only I knew that he is one of the members of JYJ, Park YuChun. I like visual arts a lot. I would go to the museums or exhibitions at every place I have been. I like to draw too. If I am not a violinist, I might  have became a paint artist. Translation done is only on YuChun’s part.You can read the rest of the interview here

Source+Credit:Sina

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

class="entry-title" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 0px auto; outline: 0px; padding: 210px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; text-shadow: none; width: 614px; max-width: 800px; "16OCTOBER2013 [iNFO + TRANS] DIRECTOR BONG JOON HO FILMS “SEA FOG” IN THE PORT OF MASAN

Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Center said Sea Fog’s production team has started shooting on the 8th in Port of Masan.

They will be shooting there until the end of November and the release date of the movie is targeted on summer of next year.

“Sea Fog” was also chosen by Gyeongnam Culture and Arts Center as part of their 2013 second half of the year outdoor filming support, sponsoring 30% of their expenses in Gyeongnam.

masan

masan2*This is the photo of the Port of Masan*

NOTE: PYCSGFC’s team sincerely hopes that Yuchun’s filming for “Sea Fog”  will go smoothly as planned from start until the end.

And because of that, we will not be sharing more details about “Sea Fog” for fear that such information might jeopardize the outcome of the movie.

PYCSGFC will only share “official” news and information relating to “Sea Fog”.

We all know this is Yuchun’s first big screen debut, so we want to make it successful for him.We want to make this movie a blockbuster for him.

So for now, we can only stand by him, pray for the success of this movie and support him all the way.

Source: 暖日呀呀

English translated & Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

17October2013 [NEWS/INFO] Yoochun donates his hat and shoes for WeAJa’s 9th Charity Flea Market  

weaja_main_images

Entertainment and sport stars are due to participate in donating for WeAJa’s Charity Flea Market. On the 20th WeAJa’s 9th Charity Flea Market will be held simultaneously in four places – Seoul, Busan, Daejeon, and Jeonju. Hosted annually since 2005, WeAJa is the nation’s largest flea market that helps low-income children with the profits from the sale of used things that citizens buy. Even celebrities from all walks of life are joining in every year in giving and sharing their treasured items for WeAJa’s most popular corner of Star Auction House. This year many stars came out to kindly give away in the meaningful event.

[omitted]

Even actors’ positive participation stood out. Park Yoochun has donated his favorite worn hat and shoes.

v_eng_main

WeAJa is co-hosted by the JoongAng Media Network, the Seoul Metropolitan Government, the Busan Metropolitan City, the Daejeon Metropolitan City and the Jeollabuk-do Province. The event serves to sell donated goods and uses the proceeds for charity.

Time
Sunday, October 20, 2013

Venues
Seoul – Gwanghwamun Square /11:00~16:00
Busan – Shinsegae Centum City /10:00~14:00
Daejeon – Boramae Park(Opposite Daejeon City Hall South gate plaza) /12:00~16:00
Jeonju – Plaza in front of the Jeolabuk-do Province / 12:00~16:00

Sources: JoongAng + weaja.joins.com

Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3 + ParkYoochunSGFC

PARK YOO CHUN SINGAPORE GLOBAL FANCLUB.         10/18/2013 class="menu-toggle" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 34px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; cursor: pointer; float: left; "MENU class="entry-title" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 0px auto; outline: 0px; padding: 210px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; text-shadow: none; width: 614px; max-width: 800px; "

In the blink of an eye, it has been nine years since Park YuChun debuted. What kind of a person is Park YuChun in your eyes? What about those people who had worked with him, had contact with him before? How was Park YuChun in their eyes?

Since I have free time today, I have done a compilation, showing to the (potential) new boss on how outstanding is our YuChun. It is inevitable that he is able to have his success today because of the efforts he has put in to gain the same amount of results. His good qualities will never be hidden. His future will forever be better!

There are some complications in our fandom. I hope that when Chunsas hear some rumours regarding YuChun, please think more, please analyse more. Believe in your feelings towards Park YuChun. The truth will be revealed eventually.

YuChun started his journey in the drama field since August of 2010. After experiencing a gap of about 6 months, he decided to take on his first drama: Sungkyunkwan Scandal. There were a lot of hardships that we are not able to understand. To be able to perform well in his first drama, he diligently went to acting school. When everybody had no confidence in him and advised him to take on the supporting role, he clenched his teeth and stick with his decision until the end.

Now everyone is jealous and envy of Park YuChun for getting the leading role on his drama debut. What they see are just his successful moments but they have forgotten those problems he faced since the start. They have forgotten that Sungkyunkwan Scandal was a publicly recognized drama with least expectations, having to survive between the two dramas aired in conjunction with the anniversary of the two main broadcasting television companies. They have forgotten that Park YuChun has borne all the responsibilities on his shoulder, as the male lead actor and also as a rookie actor who is changing his path from an idol. If the drama is a failure, his career as an actor will also end right there.

This article shall use Sungkyunkwan Scandal as a starting point, describing Park YuChun in the eyes of other people.

411af203738da9779294feaeb151f8198718e302

Scriptwriter of Sungkyunkwan Scandal – Kim Tae Hee

She admitted that she was not satisfied with YuChun playing the leading role but she eventually became his fan.

Kim Tae Hee: “Park YuChun? I have no idea who he is in the beginning but his acting was superb.”

A member of the previous five group, Park YuChun now attends activities under the name of JYJ. His stage name “Micky YooChun” is more popular than his own name but just like scriptwriter Kim, there are a lot of audience who become his fans through the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It’s all thanks to this drama that YuChun got his fame. Through this drama, Park YuChun is considered as an actor and his acting was better than anticipated before, thus ensuring that his number of fans would increased by a large margin compared to his singer days.More importantly, women in their thirties and forties also have joined in the fandom as being hardcore fans. He has surpassed the limit of celebrity idols. This has helped him in laying a solid foundation in his next step of becoming an actor.  Scriptwriter Kim said in an interview on 30th said: “Honestly, I was not satisfied in the beginning but I did not say anything. However, maybe due to my straight forward personality, my face expressions reflected my feelings at that moment. It was so obvious until YuChun would come up and asked me secretly, ‘Why does teacher dislike me?’ ” She continued while smiling, “But now I like him too much. I am very proud of him.” Scriptwriter Kim: “Of course, his tone or pronunciation could not be considered as perfect but he used his natural sensibility to act out the elegance and exquisite style of Lee Sun Joon. Furthermore, he has unique humour. This is the part that is most surprising to her. He occasionally instill his own humour into the character and transformed Lee Sun Joon into a ‘cute and funny guy’ instead of a ‘blank and hateful guy’. He sometimes vaguely showed a side of him that aroused motherly love.” Scriptwriter Kim: “However, the thing I liked the most about him is his desire in wanting to improve constantly. His acting skills is progressing day by day. I wish that he can continue acting after this. I think he himself also understand this very well.” Scriptwriter Kim also commented that Park YuChun is a smart guy. Scriptwriter Kim, “YuChun himself knew why it was necessary for him to act in saeguk (historical drama). If he acts in a modern drama, it will show not much difference from his activities during his singer days. Only by acting in saeguk, his image would be totally different. Only by this way he was able to totally distinguished himself from Micky YooChun’s image. From my understanding, he was very concerned about this problem so he decided to act in this drama.” Lead actress of Sungkyunkwan Scandal: Park Min Young

Park YuChun, “a hardworking person who chases away all the troubles.”

“At the beginning, I was very worried about his acting skills. This is his first time in acting, plus he is an idol singer from the most popular group in Korea… … But during the first time of our script reading rehearsal, all my worries were gone. When I saw his pronunciation, his breathing and the way he handle his gaze, I totally could not feel that he was a rookie. I was thinking at that time, ‘How much effort has he put in to achieve such results?’ “ “While filming, I could feel that he is a very serious, hardworking person. Although he was an idol singer from the most popular group, he completed the shooting of the drama with a sincere attitude of a rookie. Now the filming of our scene is very smooth, we co-operate well. We also discuss each other’s acting skills. he is very mischievous. He always tell jokes. He is the mood maker of the production team.” 6953f6d3572c11df637bc5a6622762d0f603c213 The arrogant Yoon Ah-In talks about YuChun: He does not trouble other people. Hewould take the responsibilities of everything.[Yoon Ah-In mentioned YuChun in a Japanese Magazine] “YuChun is a very deep person, he always considers things in long term wise. He will make the people around him laugh, trying his best to make them feel comfortable. He is not the kind of person who trouble others but taking all the responsibilities by himself. Compared to those people who pretend to be heroes, YuChun is more handsome. It is the same regarding his acting skills. It is very hard to start acting when you have been doing activities of singers all this while but after I saw him acting, I felt that: this is an extraordinary friend.”  89accbfc1e178a821dde0525f703738dab77e8db Song Joong Ki: I was motivated by YuChun who is working hard non-stopDuring the press conference, Song Joong Ki explained how he saw a new light in actor Park YuChun who was an idol celebrity. Question: It is almost the end of the shooting of drama. What is your opinion about Micky YooChun’s acting skills? Song Joong Ki: Compared to the beginning, he has really improved a lot. I was deeply moved, especially with those crying scenes. Even though we have been filming non-stop for two days, he show no exhaustion at all. I really admire him! YuChun who is being diligent non-stop, is very handsome. The day before I was having conversation with YuChun. He told me “I am in love with acting”, “I want to continue taking roles in other dramas”. After working with YuChun, my prejudice towards idol turned actor has reduced a lot. He is very hardworking, and also very dependable. I was deeply motivated.  To be continued…0c822c381f30e9240403f9b44d086e061c95f71e  

Source from 去走五里路@MickyBaidu

Picture credit as tagged

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 131018 Jung Da Bin mentions Yuchun in an interview of hersOctober 18, 2013 · rilanna

20131017034029_357701_500_751.jpg

Since the age of 7 I’ve particularly liked Park Yuchun oppa very much. In the drama ‘Miss Ripley’ I appeared as the child actress for Lee Dahae unnie. I personally met Park Yuchun oppa when the director put me in a flashback. I was embarrassed and could not  to speak then. I received the said compliment ‘Your crying acting is really good’ when I was filming the intense crying scene. We even took a photo together.

Source: E TodayTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "We miss our Yoochun but we will see him soon enough...he will be taking a break from filming and rehearse with JYJ for the Incheon Games promotions. JYJ will be in Vietnam on October 24th. class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PIC] Yoochun’s autograph at Sinsadong Kim Goon’s Whole Chicken (2013.09.01)October 18, 2013 · rilanna

photo BW2NpTTCYAAzMRt.jpg

Credit: @myhealing_J via @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

Archived