[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fobbiyo

He looks sooo good in My Favorite<3 I love the look he gave while listening to the OST song he said. <3 I love it when his hair is in his face. Too bad he can't see in that eye though! hahaha. It's okay Chun, it looks great ;)

Silverlenses AWWW :wub:

hey, ive never seen that pic before o_0, i can sort of guess where its from, but does anyone have the original?? ^_^

ah! he looks sooo~ good in my favv (thanQ for posting), *sigh his hair is sexy ;)

actually, sexy hair + headphones + hoodie is my idea of perfect street/casual Chun <3

Guest vivian0304

lol, his new hair in Mirotic is cool, at first look at it i think it so weird, but dont know why i keep look at it, his hair really cool. But i like his hair brown, long in Love letter

omg >.<

since I knows dbsk I seriously never noticed how handsome yoochun is O.O

n hes so hot with his current hairstyle...

n now i dont know whos the hottest from them -.-

cuz they're all so hot -> never noticed that before too (i knew they were hot - but i still had some favorites^^ but now? >.<)

think i should get myself glasses....

Archived