[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

PYC filming for 3Days near a University...Lucky fans;)
@jyj3official: [PICS] 140319 Park Yoochun filming for ‘Three Days’ http://t.co/z3bStP11zU

@XIAkiss: [New Pic] Yoochun filming for #ThreeDays today!http://t.co/t3DYzA27nB http://t.co/nBYxoc7Wyf http://t.co/F5AYw45eUF http://t.co/utB1lPhzz1
844396725.jpg?1395211701Cr: fans

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!!! 3Days Episode 5 was so AWESOME....Please bypass this post if you don't want spoilers...I'm not gonna make lots of comments yet to minimize spoilers.
Handsome...

Handsome...

HTK processing some info...

Gooooo!!!

Gooooo!!! BW had to get some sense into TK!

Snap out of it HTK!

Snap out of it HTK! Hurry...

Doc TKIn white scrubs...yummy...sorry, serious drama here;) BW to the rescue...

What just happened? Daebak TK/BW teamwork! BW to the rescue...

[GIF]  Ouch. Bb.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ #Threedays

[GIF] Ouch. Bb. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ #Threedays

Gif by sixzerozerotwo

Oh my...intenseOh my...no words...Scaps by me.

3Days Episode 5 cont.This episode was so full of awesome... I don't know what to say...TaeBo couple!!! Fantastic teamwork.
Spoilers Alert:
Spoiler: but OH CRAP!

Spoiler: but OH CRAP!

Spoiler: But again OH CRAP!

Spoiler: But again OH CRAP!

Spoiler: But a bigger OOHHHHH CRAP!!!!!

Spoiler: But a bigger OOHHHHH CRAP!!!!!

My heart...

My heart...

Daebak BoWon...

Daebak BoWon...

Always behind HTK...

YBW Always behind and beside HTK...

Scaps by me.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140319 Netizens’ Reactions to ‘Three Days’ Episode 5March 19, 2014 · pvtse

Note: this post contains spoilers!

Episode 5

photo 201403192229511119_1_59_20140319223002.jpg

‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun kidnapped Son Hyun Joo from the hospital, ‘Jang Hyun Sung chased’MoneyToday via Naver

1. (+227, -5) Daebak.. The shooting scene and the car chase scene are so scary.. Seems like Jang Hyun Sung was taken advantage of..
2. (+205, -6) Jang Hyun Sung died…….
3. (+166, -5) Whoa, it’s a movie *shudders* Freakin’ awesome.
4. (+140, -5) Jang Hyun Sung was killed.
5. (+118, -5) Jang Hyun Sung ahjussi died?
6. (+49, -3) I started watching Park Yoochun in ‘I Miss You’, his acting is really good, daebak..

From JYJ3

More here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-Dki

And here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p539

PYC filming 3Days today...More likely a flashback scene because Leader Ham in facility also (filming with 'president' and LCY and others)...Taekwondo!!!Yeah...
844507974.jpg?1395275849Cr: as tagged
More action Yoochun

Whoah...carefulFrom Grace park
Success here: @grace_loves_sky: 유천이 액션!! http://t.co/mJ9BnVmmrw
Amazing!From GracePark

My favorite 3Days Episode 5 scenes...YBW and HTK focus...Great teamwork...quiet understanding...Scaps by me.
Hurry....

Hurry....

Quick thinker YBW...

Quick thinker YBW...

Heartpoundingly close...

Heartpoundingly close...

YBW to the rescue...again;)

YBW to the rescue...again;)

Blood splatter #1

Blood splatter #1

Ahhh that&#039;s how HTK hurt his shoulder. Now, how did PYC hurt his shoulder? <span class=
Ahhh that's how HTK hurt his shoulder. Now, how did PYC hurt his shoulder? 

Spoiler:

My favorite scenes...3Days Episode 5Scaps by me.
HTK and YBW
Would anyone listen to BoWon? Aish...

Would anyone listen to BoWon? Aish...

Poor thing...

Poor thing...

YBW is always beside...or behind HTK.

YBW is always beside...or behind HTK.

Taking care of HTK (like Gummy&#039;s ost--opening HTKs heart;)

Taking care of HTK (like Gummy's ost--opening HTKs heart;)

Giving HTK support...

Giving HTK support...

Caring for his well being...

Caring for his well being...

Understanding him without need for words...

Understanding him without need for words...

Giving him some space...

Giving him some space...

Appreciating the calm...

Appreciating the calm...lost in thoughts...

Until they meet again...

Until they meet again...

TaeBo couple...

>:D<

Spoiler Alert:

From SBSNowHTK and LBS confrontation 3Days
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140320 Jang Hyungsung’s sons Junseo and Junwoo cried watching Episode 5 of ‘Three Days’March 20, 2014 · rilanna

******WARNING: EPISODE 5 SPOILERS AHEAD******

20140320163010727.jpg~original

Jang Hyunsung said, “I showed them Episode 5. The kids kept asking ‘Is dad a bad person? Good person?’ but because it’s too hard to explain.. Junseo said ‘Dad is a Presidential Security Guard but it’s true he’s shooting at the President, he’s a bad person’ so in the end, we watched together.”

It’s the first time his family came together to watch Episode 5 of Three Days. Jang Hyunsung didn’t expect the reaction, he was shocked.

“Ham Bongsoo died right? Junwoo and Junseo cried so much at that scene…Junwoo said ‘Han Taekyung is a bad uncle! The President is the one who is wrong so why are you shooting at my dad?’ and Junseo said with tears flowing from his eyes, ‘What about dad now?’, ‘I will eat a lot of food and meat and grow up fast. I’m going to diligently learn taekwondo and teach those uncles a lesson!’ I was shocked but I was really happy to see my kids protecting me even though it’s just a drama. It was a really interesting experience (laughs).”

T/N: Spoiler summary parts about Ep 5 omitted.

Source: Newsen via DaumTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3
JHS kids are too cute...

3Days Episode 6HTK and YBW focusFew but oh so precious scenes...;)

BoWon!!!

BoWon!!! Be careful...

The bad guys will think she is dead...

The bad guys will think she is dead...

Long drop...

Long drop for bad guy and hero HTK...we can see BoWon's body above...

Concerned HTK...

Concerned HTK...

Awwwww

Awwwww...

Play hurt sister...;)

Play hurt sister...;)

This is what PSS agents look like in civilian clothes? Caring HTK;)

This is what PSS agents look like in civilian clothes? Caring HTK;)

Scaps by me.

Lol.  Oops. I see that. Kkkk.  Love is in the air ~~~ kkkkkkkk.   #쓰리데이즈

Lol. Oops. I see that. Kkkk. Love is in the air ~~~ kkkkkkkk. #쓰리데이즈

By sixzerozerotwo 

Whoah...getting blamed again?

Whoah...getting blamed again?

Scap by me.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"JYJ FB has been doing lots of updates on YC and 3Days...very nice:) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140321 JYJ Official Update: Park Yoochun in ‘Three Days’ Episode 6March 21, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140321cjesjyjfb.png

[KR NEWS] ‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun, there is nothing he cannot do from action to melodramavia My Daily

photo 201403210039331119_1.jpg

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140321 ‘Korean Jason Bourne’ Park Yoochun, Ascend to the title of Action Terminator through ‘Three Days’March 21, 2014 · rilanna

201403211405770022_532bca2ab8beb.jpg~ori

On March 20 in SBS’s drama ‘Three Days’ aired episode 6, Park Yoochun showed compelling, hotter action for a moment. He showed vengeful agility through various action sequences like the car scene in ‘Three Days’ and the 10:1 hand-to-hand fighting scene and such in the meantime; Park Yoochun is ready for a new look as an action actor.

On this day’s broadcast, Han Tae Kyung (Park Yoochun) protects Yoon Bo Won in the face of danger and a fighting scuffle scene with the criminal was produced. In that scene, Park Yoochun was personally immersed in extremely dangerous action by throwing his body into breaking the glass window and getting in an intense hand-to-hand fight at the end.

Credit: Sports HankookiTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] Singles Magazine (April 2014 Issue): SCENE #3 The Air of Park YuchunMarch 22, 2014 · rilanna

SCENE #3 The Air of Park YuchunYesterday also I had to work after I managed to get only 20 minute’s of sleep.

Because the action scene, which I filmed the previous day, was too strong and hard…. because of a muscle pain and shoulder pain, I was not able to lie on my back. That’s because it’s too painful. So I couldn’t but keep myself awake. Feeling hungry, I ate left-over tteokbokki, and then I lay down again to get some sleep. Right at that moment, the phone rang: Come to work.

Credit: DC JYJ Gall via @AlwayswYuchunTranslated by: @grace_loves_sky Shared By: JYJ3

844846822.jpg?1395455224From Micky Baidu bar

(Trans) Excerpts from Singles Magazine Interview 

Q: I have heard that there is no romance in Writer Kim Eunhee's works. 

PYC: I wonder... I don't know. Since it is a work that I have decided to do without even thinking about the romance from the start. So personally, I feel no regret. But not long ago, Writer-nim came out to the shooting set for a while and asked me about the romance part. However, there is still a lot Taekyung has to work out for now. So I don't know how the story will unravel in the future. 

Q: I have heard that you were full of praises among the staff for being serious.

PYC: I really like the filming set. It matches me well and I really enjoy being here. To be honest, since it is a drama that feels better shot at night... when I film, it is always cold and there are lots of action scenes and so because of all that, it is a bit hard for me. However, I myself feel like I am not the same compared to before. If in the past, I would necessarily feel to be always polite to everyone on the filming set, now I just film really comfortably, sharing jokes freely with the staff. 

Source: pic.twitter.com/Ox9ENl48VK via @huyu1216

Translated by Sheena

844695709.jpg?1395379620Pic as tagged

class="posttitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500;"23March2014 [TRANS] New Info on Park Yuchun’s Movie “Sea Fog”by BESTSMILE514

The crew staff of Sea Fog posted these in DC PYC last night:

9-998436_315168655308370_2132913361_n

Arts and Props Team of “Sea Fog” was awarded the “Best Team” by NEW (Next Entertainment World)

9-1743491_315168651975037_1579066569_n

Photo of “Sea Fog” ship

9-1488975_315168658641703_2118999383_n

Dongshik’s surname is “Joo / Ju”; And also revealed a story: When Yuchun was filiming a scene where he was eating on board the ship, he felt chili tasted very good, and said that he would buy a box of chili for his mom. Thus, was deeply touched by Yuchun’s love and care for his mom.

Source: DC PYC
Korean to Chinese translations by: 暖日呀呀
Chinese to English translations by: ParkYoochunSGFC

Archived