[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"YC with SF producer Boon Joon Ho and Han YeRi... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 131220 Yoochun at South Regional Headquarters Korea Coast GuardDecember 20, 2013 · rilanna

South Regional Headquarters Korea Coast Guard appointed Director Bong Joon-ho as ambassor for the National Maritime Police because of the movie ‘Sea Fog’

PYH2013122005760005100_P2.jpg

2013122034365625.jpg

Source: as taggedShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131220 JYJ Park Yoo Chun’s New Drama ‘Three Days’ to Start Filming This MonthDecember 20, 2013 · rilanna

SBS’s upcoming drama Three Days, starring JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun will begin filming at the end of this month.

According to Goldensome Pictures, the drama producer, “All preparation to start filming, including casting, finding and building the filming site and training for fight scenes have been completed. We will begin filming in the beginning of next week, to start the journey to last about half the year.”

It has been reported that scripts have been written up to episode 6 in the 16-episode long series. Up to ten episodes will have been written before it begins broadcasting in order to give ample time for the cast to prepare themselves for filming.

photo 2013122013281713344.jpg

“The main members of cast, including Park Yoo Chun, Son Hyun Joo and Park Ha Sun were all inspired by the quality of the scripts, which have been prepared by the writer for over two years,” said a rep from the production company. “We are trying to start filming early in order to avoid pulling all-nighters and allow the cast to act under good condition.”

About the rumors that Park Yoo Chun’s casting has been nullified, SBS stated, “There were some issues regarding his schedule overlapping for the movie and the drama but we were able to fine-tune the schedules so that he can focus on doing both. He is confirmed to act in the drama now.”

Three Days is about a president who goes missing after three rounds of gun shot, and each episode will unfold the mystery surrounding the president′s disappearance.

The first episode is set to air in February of 2014.

Source: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

About these ads

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 131222 Moon Sung Geun Twitter Update: Love Line StoryboardDecember 21, 2013 · rilanna

131222actormoon.png

[TRANS]Movie ‘Sea Fog’…Park Yoochun and Han Ye-Ri’s ‘lovey-dovey’

[T/N: literal meaning for 닭살 is 'chicken skin' aka goosebumps, in English terms;닭살 usually references to a sappy couple that's rubbing their love in others' faces]

BcCxcBRCYAAcfWt.jpg

Source: @actormoonTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Well...YC and the other actors are into their characters...showering is not the priority in this boat during a crisis situation...LOL  class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 131223 Moon Sung Geun Twitter Update: a picture of Yoochun at filming setDecember 22, 2013 · pvtse

[TRANS] Movie ‘Sea Fog’… First time showing the actual pictures of actors!This bright delicate feature…‘Changwookie and Dongshikie with greasy hair

Note: The character Changwook will be acted out by Lee Hee-Joon;and Yoochun’s character is DongShik.

BcILsRaCAAAyOX3

Source: @actormoonTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131223 Park Yuchun, Why didn’t he let go of SBS ‘Three Days’ in the end…December 23, 2013 · rilanna

2013122313420648412_20131223134521_1.jpg

Group JYJ member Park Yuchun’s finalized appearance in SBS anticipated-drama ‘Three Days’ had to do a big part with Park Yuchun’s deep affection for the project.

‘Three Days’ originally had given the filming offer to Park Yuchun, the back-to-back schedules of the agreement were adjusted from a big outline. Although Yuchun had been casted as the main lead in the movie ‘Sea Fog’ that’ll be produced by director Bong Joon-ho, filming schedule adjustment was needed between the two projects.

Park Yuchun’s agency C-Jes Entertainment stated, “The filming decision for ‘Sea Fog’ was received first before the filming offer for ‘Three Days’,” yet “Park Yuchun conveyed his deep impression from [reading] the contents in ‘Three Days’’s solid script and his intention to accept the filming. ‘Sea Fog’ was also a project that was hard to refuse.”

However since ‘Sea Fog’ was filming in the middle of the South Sea, the concluding of the ‘open set’ site variable filming schedule supposedly had pushed back all of the filming that was scheduled to wrap up at the end of this month originally. In the end the filming schedule with ‘Three Days’ had caused the oversight crisis of [Yuchun's] appearances overlapping. The oversight of SBS’s organization here added to the issue. Fortunately the organization was fixed recently, and Park Yuchun’s filming schedule was supposedly straightened out too.

The agency explained, “Fortunately all of ‘Sea Fog’’s outdoor filming was completed recently, and only filming on set is left,” and, “Because ‘Sea Fog’ and ‘Three Days’ give in at a point that the drama filming schedule was adjusted to a reasonable schedule”.

Meanwhile ahead for Park Yuchun is appearing in ‘Three Days’, which depicts the incident where the President goes down to a private villa to enjoy a vacation for 3 days and 4 nights and disappears when three gunshots are heard. The role of the President will be played by Son Hyun-Joo, Park Yuchun will be appearing as the elite bodyguard. It will premiere in February 2014.

Source: News WayTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Take out with full credits

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 131223 Photographer Zo Sun Hi shares a Picture with YoochunDecember 23, 2013 · rilanna

Note: Zo Sun Hi (/Cho Sun Hee) is a famous photographer who has taken photoshoot spreads for W Korea and Vogue Korea, and more;She is also a writer, which one of her books was recommended by Yoochun during Samsung’s book campaign “Share a book everyday” back in 2011 [see post here]

Source: @zosun_hiShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131224 JYJ’s Yoochun and Photographer Jo Sun Hee Share an Intimate Moment?December 24, 2013 · rilanna

BcM7vDmCAAAlwMf.jpg~original

JYJ’s Yoochun and photographer Jo Sun Hee seem to be enjoying each other’s company during the cold winter season. The photo of the two together shows a silly moment between a photographer and her subject.

On December 24, the photographer posted on her Twitter, “Being able to perfectly exchange inspirations between a photographer and the subject. It’s not easy. Yet, when it seems to have been communicated between the two, such commemorative photo has smiles as this. Thank you to Yoochun for focusing on my camera at this cold beach.”

The photo of the two conveys the cold weather as both Yoochun and Jo Sun Hee are bundled up in thick jackets. Despite the cold winter weather, the ambiguous photoshoot seem to have gone well as light hearted smile portray how the weather did not affect the fun atmosphere.

We can’t wait to see the final produce of this mysterious photoshoot of Yoochun shot by photographer Jo Sun Hee!

Source: SoompiShared by: JYJ3

JYJ Yoo-Chun, brightly smiles as he looks face to face with photographer Cho Sun-Hee

8118_1.jpg JYJ Yoo-Chun, brightly smiles as he looks face to face with photographer Cho Sun-Hee
The proving-photo of the photographer Cho Sun-Hee and JYJ group's member Park Yoo-Chun, has been displayed.

On her tweeter today (24th), Cho Sun-Hee uploaded a photo along with the message "the fact that the photographer and the subject can communicate the perfect inspiration... It's not easy".

She continued, "but we both communicated. When we can feel it, can't there be smile in this celebrating photo? I thank to Yoo-Chun who concentrated to my camera at the cold sea". In the displayed photo, Cho Sun-Hee and Park Yoo-Chun are looking at each other with the seaside as the background, and they are smiling very brightly.

The internet users who saw the photo of Cho Sun-Hee and Park Yoo-Chun showed responses such as "it makes me curious what kind of photo shoot it was", "Park Yoo-Chun's photo is so good even though the photo is taken with less care", etc. [사진=조선희 트위터]

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=8118

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 131226 JYJ Official Update: Ads to Commemorate JYJ 10th AnniversaryDecember 25, 2013 · rilanna

photo 131226cjesjyjupdate.png

[sUMMARY]The advertisements for JYJ members’ 10th Anniversary is featured in newspapers: Sports Donga, Sports Chosun, Daily Sports, Sports Seoul, Sports Kyunghyang, Metro Seoul;and going to be on 7 different billboards in Seoul and 2 in Busan (via @ohmyjunsu)

Also an article in Sports World was posted too.

photo 882055_528953060533396_256430621_o.jpg

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131226 Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun, and Kim Junsu Thank Fans Through Special 10th Anniversary VideoDecember 25, 2013 · rilanna

Celebrating 10 years since their debut, JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun, and Kim Junsu sent their thanks to the people who made it possible.

On December 26, C-JeS Entertainment released a short but meaningful video for the three members′ 10 years since debut.

photo 55185031.jpg

The clip showed the JYJ members greeting fans at a concert as words scrolled up, stating, “In the last 10 years, we sometimes had bitter, hard times. But there remain even happier and more pleasant memories in our hearts. Because of you, who always make a relieving smile before us, Jae Joong, Yuchun, and Junsu. To us, the last decade has been precious, meaningful days with you, for which we can never thank enough. On December 26, we first met you.”

Check out the video!

Source: MwaveShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNTERVIEW] 131226 JYJ’s Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu…10th Year Anniversary InterviewDecember 26, 2013 · rilanna

photo kstyle_jyj10thanniversary1.jpg

“December 26, our first meeting with all of you…” on December 26, it is the 10th year since Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu debuted and Kstyle has been delivered a special interview.Looking back to the past 10 years, the 3 of them had talked about the fans who had been by their side, friends/comrades, activities and concerts they’ve done so far.

Q1. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! Please express your thoughts for achieving your 10th year. On JYJ’s official website, newspaper and also the big screen on the streets has been showing your 10th year anniversary, how do you feel about it?

Jaejoong: Thank you very much!! Since it’s the 10th anniversary, I’ve received a trophy from our representative since one week ago. Since each of us is currently busy, you’ve taken the trouble to go to each of our work place to convey the congratulatory message. Finally, the feeling has settled in, and the three of us felt that we’ve done well and we’re really happy. I’d like to meet our members immediately and celebrate it with them!

Yoochun: To the fans whom has been beside us and supported us for 10 years, Jaejoong, Junsu and me, the three of us…We would like to promise to all of you that we will put in more hard work from now onward too. Now, I am very very happy!!

Junsu: It’s a mixed feeling. I think because there’s all of you and my two members that this achievement is possible! There’s a lot of people that I’d like to thank. I believe that you would be able to understand my feelings! Ah, it brought back a lot of bitter and happy memories at the same time, but I feel that we’ve really done our best to come to this achievement.

Q2. If you’re to write each other’s a letter for your 10th anniversary?

I think they know me better than I know myself, ‘brother’ is not enough, lifelong companion! The three of us!

photo kstyle_jyj10thanniversary2.jpg

Q3. If you’re to sum up the past 10 years in one word…

Wouldn’t it be “Thank you very much!” The never changing passionate trust and valuable time that you’ve given. I’m really thankful. Even if we encountered hardships, we also faced new challenges. Every day, I’m thankful that we’re able to meet with a new world where I’m also thankful for the trivial stuff and I’ve come to understand that the feeling of gratitude is such a enormous thing, for that I’m also thankful.

Q4. A word for your fans!

Only words wouldn’t be sufficient. I’m really thankful. It has been 4 years since our Korean album, but even that you’ve come to understand Korean music, you’ve loved and trusted out concerts, so I would like to thank you. You know that, even if our bodies are in different places, our hearts are already connected to each other, right? ^^

Thank you for not only supporting us for our music, but also supporting our youth. Thank you for giving us your smiles. Don’t you think that now or when we meet, our understanding of each other has also deepened? To repay for this feeling, I will do my best and work hard on my activities~!

photo kstyle_jyj10thanniversary3.jpg

Q5. From now onward, what kind of appearance will you show us?

Whatever appearance we’ll do, I think we will always be together. And of course, I think we will give your our music. I think, even if 10 years passed, like before, we will fearlessly face new challenges, mature as a human, always be thankful, and leads a modest life.

Q6. What is your 2014 planned activities?

I would only like to promise you this… We would definitely show you a stage where JYJ will stand together~! Please also looks forward and support our solo activities. I love you!!!!

Source: KstyleTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS + TRANS] Yoochun’s Signs for YourSide6002December 26, 2013 · rilanna

1597.jpg~original

[TRANS]To. YourSide6002 JapanMerry Christmas & Happy New Year!Thank you!

1692.jpg~original

[TRANS]To. YourSide6002Hope you’ll spend a happy Christmas and may next year be an even more exciting year!

Source: YourSide6002 JPTranslated by: Sheena(@Sheenathe6004)Shared by: JYJ3

@jyj3official: RT @rubypurple_fan: [Kr news] Park Yuchun will attend the 2013 SBS Drama Awards http://t.co/03uWjhm1oy

@jyj3official: [iNFO] Yuchun Happy New Year Fanmeeting to be on January 25, 2014http://t.co/li6yQXRzUahttp://t.co/Fapmf6ojFV
Stay tuned...Park Yoochun will be out and about! :)>-

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131226 JYJ comes to a shopping mall near youDecember 26, 2013 · rilanna

882055_528953060533396_256430621_o.jpg~o

All-male group JYJ will appear in a poster campaign across Seoul to celebrate the 10th anniversary since the group’s debut, according to its agency, CJeS Entertainment, yesterday.

“Dec. 26 is the day when you met Jae-joong, Yu-chun, and Jun-su for the first time,” said the agency. “To commemorate the day 10 years ago, you get a chance to see JYJ all across the city.”

The agency has installed photos of the group on the outside of major buildings, including Lotte Cinema near Gangnam Station in southern Seoul, a shopping mall called Hello apM near Dongdaemun in central Seoul, IFC Mall in Yeouido in western Seoul and Times Square in Yeongdeungpo, southwestern Seoul.

Some buildings in Busan, the southern port city of Korea, will also have some large-size posters of JYJ displayed on them.

Credit: Korea JoongAng DailyShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 131227 JYJ Official Update: Yuchun to attend 2013 SBS Drama AwardsDecember 27, 2013 · rilanna

박유천이 2013 SBS 연기대상에서 시상자로 참석합니다!내년 방영 예정인 SBS 새 수목드라마 ‘쓰리데이즈’ 방송에 앞서 먼저 만나게 되었네요^^자세한 소식은 아래 기사에서 확인해주세요!

Yuchun will make an appearance at 2013 SBS Drama Awards as a presenter to hand out an award!
We get to see him in SBS before new SBS Wed-Thu Drama ‘Three-days’ which scheduled to air next year^^
Check out the following link for more details!

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013122711412363126&outlink=2&SVEC

Source: JYJ Official FacebookShared by: JYJ3

Archived