[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Trans) 131112 Child actress Jeong Dabin mentions #Yuchun in her interview

"Not long ago, I met JYJ's Park Yuchun oppa and I felt so glad. But because I was shy, I couldn't get to talk to him properly. Although people call me a celebrity, I'm not much different from my friends who enjoy seeing stars. Hoho"

“얼마 전 JYJ 박유천 오빠를 만났는데, 아주 좋았어요. 부끄러워서 말도 제대로 못했네요. 연예인이라고 절 부르지만, 저도 스타들을 보면 즐거워하는 친구들과 별로 다를 게 없어요. 호호”

Source: http://t.co/f4T8rkMSfE

Translated by Sheena

YC...JYJ LINE
Yoochun back to LINE after so long! 유천이예요..  가을입니다... 올한해의 끝 계절도 슬슬 다가오네요...

Yoochun back to LINE after so long!

He is working hard as DongShik and is missing everyone!!!

[TRANS] 131112 YOOCHUN ON LINE

유천이예요.. 
yoochun here..

가을입니다... 
it is autumn...

올한해의 끝 계절도 슬슬 다가오네요...
the ending season of this year is creeping in...

냥...동식이로 살다가 보고싶어서 몇글자적었어요..
just that...as i live as dongsik, i miss you and so wrote something..

열심히 잘 찍고있으니까 걱정말구
i'm working hard shooting well don't worry

포근한 가을밤 되세요...^^
please have a cosy autumn night...^^

또 보고싶어서 못참을거같을때 올릴께요..
i will post when i miss you again and cannot stand it..

안녕~^^
byebye~^^

By chloe6002

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 131112 Yoochun’s Old Handwritten Letter for His Mother’s BirthdayNovember 12, 2013 · pvtse

[Translation]

To “omanim”!! (T/N: Aegyo for “eomonim” which means “mother”)

Eumma-yah! (T/N: Aegyo for “eomma” which means “mum”)

Happy Birthday!! (T/N: In Korean dialect speech)Well, there was nothing I did well to you all this time but I just need to do well from now on, right?~~~

I haven’t been writing you a letter for such a long time so it feels a bit weird, don’t you think so too? No, you don’t? I even write birthday letters like this but Yuwhan probably mustn’t have written one. Puhihihi ^.^

Today is mum’s birthday so??? How old even are you, mum??? Anyway!

I really really wish you a happy birthday. Actually, I wanted to write an extremely moving splendid letter but then, you would cry mum, wouldn’t you? So!… Am I not kind??

From now on, I will take good care of my dongsaeng and listen to you well mum so please let your worries down… you know it, don’t you?

So then,

(Happy happy birthday!!)

I love you! (T/N: literally “Sswaranghaeyo” which is aegyo)

Source: WeeklyTodayTranslated by: Sheena (@Sheenathe6004)Shared by: JYJ3

class="posttitle"Beautiful people beautiful heart !!! cebollita animated onion class="posttitle"12November2013 [PYCSGFC Charity Project] 2014 Diary — Spread the Hope, Share the Love!! 

Dear Chunsas,

With PYCSGFC’s 1st year anniversary last July, the filming of Yuchun’s big screen debut “Sea Fog” this year, and along with Yuchun’s return to small screen next year with the drama “Three Days”,  PYCSGFC have decided to celebrate such wonderful blessings by spreading some hope this holiday season to children battling with cancer in Singapore.

Hence, we came up with the project name:

“Spread the Hope, Share the Love.”

spread the love2As part of this project, PYCSGFC will have our first ever 2014 Diary with photos and inspiring words from Yuchun. The 2014 PYCSGFC Diary will be available for sale to everyone around the world. What’s more great, is that all the proceeds from the sale of the diaries will go directly to Singapore’s Children’s Cancer Foundation in Park Yuchun’s name.  PYCSGFC will not take any profit from this project.

ABOUT CHILDREN’S CANCER FOUNDATION (CCF)

Children’s Cancer Foundation (CCF) is a non-profit organization in Singapore with a mission of improving the quality of lives of children with cancer and their families through enhancing their emotional, social and medical well-being.

Since 1992, CCF has helped more than 2,000 children and their families, providing them the much needed support in their battle against the life-threatening illness. In a year, CCF helps more than 500 children and their families who are at different stages of the illness through its programs and services made possible with funding from public donations.

(For other information on CCF, you can read more at www.ccf.org.sg)

WHY CHILDREN’S CANCER FOUNDATION (CCF)?

Everyone of us deserves a chance to realize our dreams and enjoy the beauty of life.

This year, PYCSGFC has chosen CCF as the beneficiary of this project to bring a message of hope and love for children with cancer and their families. All proceeds will help to fund CCF’s free services to children and their families affected by childhood cancer.

We hope to share the love for Yuchun by telling the children and their families that they are not alone in the fight against cancer. Your generous support will play a pivotal role in improving the quality of life and a better future for the children and their families.

Here’s the copy of the Memorandum of Agreement between CCF and PYCSGFC:

679136508892-horz

THE PYCSGFC 2014 DIARY

The PYCSGFC 2014 Diary is an A5-sized, 210 mm x 148mm (8.27″ x 5.83″) spiral-type, 100 paged notebook diary filled with Yuchun’s full-colored photos and inspiring words quoted from his previous twitter, interviews, etc.  See below pic for sample sheets of how our diary looks like!

Diary Promo2

Purchase of the PYCSGFC 2014 diary comes with some exciting gifts that you can use along with the diary. ;)

As a FREE GIFT, the following will be included in your purchase:

– A sheet of full color Yuchun emoticon stickers

– 1 set of 3×3 notepad with Yuchun cartoon design

– 1 colorful designer pen (designs may vary)

Price of each diary: US$20.00 (excluding shipping)

HOW TO ORDER

STEP 1: Please refer to the tables below for the total amount (price of diary + shipping fee) that you need to pay corresponding the number of diaries you would like to order and your country.

Please note that for international shipping, we have 2 options: EMS (estimated 5-7 days shipping) or Singapore Post regular mail (estimated 7-15 days shipping).

shipping2

*If your country is not reflected on the tables provided above, please contact us at yoochunsgfc6002@gmail.com

*For orders above 5 pcs/sets, please email us at yoochunsgfc6002@gmail.com.

STEP 2: Please pay the total amount reflected on the table above either thru Paypal or Western Union using the following payment details:

Paypal address: yoochunsgfc6002@gmail.com

Western Union info:

First name: ENG LEONG  Last name: TAN

City/Country: Singapore

STEP 3: After payment, please complete and submit this ORDER FORM

*Please note that the order form should be filled up AFTER you have made your payment

STEP 4: Please wait for our email confirmation regarding receipt of your payment.

STEP 5: Shipping of orders will be done on or before December 15, 2013.

FAQs ON SHIPPING

All paid orders will be shipped on or before December 15, 2013.  For orders received after Dec 15, 2013, we will communicate with you via email on shipment dates.

All items will be shipped from Singapore either thru EMS or  Singapore Post’s regular mail depending on your choice.

For EMS, shipping usually takes around 5-7 working days, while Singapore Post’s regular mail usually takes around 7-15 working days. However, shipping time also depends on the postal system of your country and some other factors (like bad weather, holiday season, etc), so there would be instances when shipping time will be longer than the ones we have indicated above.

Also, please note that some countries charges custom taxes/duties for items shipped in from other countries. So please check with your post office first and make sure you are okay with it, because the shipping fee that you will be paying does not include any charges that your country might require you to pay.

PROJECT UPDATES

PYCSGFC is a non-profit online-based fan club. Thus, all the proceeds from the sale of the PYCSGFC 2014 Diary will go directly to Singapore’s Children’s Cancer Foundation in Park Yuchun’s name. PYCSGFC will not take any profits from this special project.

Also, PYCSGFC will disclose all relevant information relating to this project to everyone and will provide updates through this blog after the donation has been made to CCF.

Join us in this Great Cause!!!

Compared to other fundraising campaigns, this project of ours may not be the grandest. But we sincerely hope that in our own special and simple way, PYCSGFC can make a difference in the lives of these children and their families.

So Chunsas, we hope you can join us in this project as we spread the hope and share the love to these children with cancer in Singapore.

Your purchase with our PYCSGFC 2014 Diary will go a long way helping these children and their families with their medical treatments and emotional support.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment and/or email us directly!

We hope all of you can be a part of this great cause, because as the saying goes, “Together, we can do great things.”  ;)

So everyone, let’s “SPREAD THE HOPE, SHARE THE LOVE” today!

Cheers,

Your PYCSGFC Admin Team 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER NEWS] 131113 Park Ha Sun confirmed for SBS TV drama ‘Three Days’November 13, 2013 · rilanna

34205-200841.jpg

Park Ha Sun has confirmed her participation in 2014 SBS TV drama ‘Three Days’, where she will star as the female lead alongside JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Son Hyun Joo.

‘Three Days’ which is said to be a mega project with over 10 million won budgeted for it, revolves around the South Korean president who is vacationing at a villa. His sudden disappearance after 3 gunshots are fired, leaves his bodyguards and police officers scrambling to locate him.

Park Ha Sun will play the role of a female police constable named Yoon Bo Won, and will see her lend a helping hand to elite presidential bodyguard Han Tae Kyung (Yoo Chun) who is implicated in a sinister plot. Yoon Bo Won is the only constable at the centre, but is someone who is indispensable in the community despite being a rebellious student during their school days. Yoon Bo Won has a penchant for looking at every single detail. She is described as the Joan of the police world, and will seek to uncover the truth behind the sinister plot alongside Han Tae Kyung.

Having shown an innocent and docile image in her previous dramas like ‘High Kick 3’ and ‘Two Weeks’, Park Ha Sun will show her diligent and composed side through ‘Three Days’.Park Ha Sun said, “The role in my new drama is vastly different from the roles that I usually take on in the past. So I’m really excited and I have the intention of wanting to work really hard and challenge myself. I heard that Park Yoo Chun had agreed to appear in the drama after reading a brief synopsis of the drama. I can understand now why he felt that way back then. When I read the script myself, I was really drawn to the compact and strong storyline. I really don’t want to miss out on his drama, so I will give my very best to reprise my role as best as possible.”

‘Three Days’ is written by Kim Eun Hee who previously did ‘Sign’ and ‘Ghost’, while directing will be Shin Kyung Soo who directed ‘Tree with Deep Roots’.The drama will debut in February 2014 through SBS TV.

Credit: Yahoo!SGShared by: JYJ3

class="titleNews"JYJ Rejects Pleas and Plans to Firmly Press Charges Against Malicious Netizens

After receiving much hurt from rude comments online, JYJ is not backing down and firmly taking action.

On November 12, C-JeS Entertainment wrote on its official website regarding the issue malicious netizens.

18064466.jpg

The company wrote, “Today, the owner of the ID ‘H,’ who spread rumors and false information about JYJ at DC Gallery, came to apologize. The parents pleaded for a pardon as ‘H’ was still a minor, but we did not accept it. We will continue our claim for damages and civil suit against ‘H’ as planned. As informed, we will not be compromising with pleas from malicious netizens in the future.”

The statement continued, “Not only for the negative rumors and false information about JYJ that have increased in recent days, but we are currently working with the Cyber Terror Response Center and investigating even any online replies of slander and profanity.”

C-JeS Entertainment added that it will address such examples like this in the future and warned netizens who plan on spreading more false information.

Photo Credit: NII

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50593

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131114 Incheon Asian Games PR Roadshow in Guangzhou with JYJNovember 14, 2013 · rilanna

AD11C800C6B0-C1FCCF00C774C2A4-BC31B4DCB8

Ticket booking site for Guangzhou showcase “Cheer Asia” -damai.cn- blew up with 130 thousand of visitors at once and the tickets were all sold out just in 3 minutes 50 seconds.

The overseas showcases have been held to promote the 17th Asian Games which will be held in Incheon, Korea from September 19 to October 4 in 2014. The last showcase was held in Hanoi, Vietnam very successfully on October 24, 2013 and this time, Chinese JYJ fans will get to have opportunity to meet their favorite artist, JYJ and meet information on 2014 Asian Games at Guangzhou showcase.

Seeing the super popularity of the showcase through its instant sellout, the Organizing Committee staffs are buckling up to prepare the best performance.

Under the name ‘Cheer Asia’, there will be various cultural stages to promote Korea culture in addition to JYJ’s performance for the Guangzhou showcase. The Incheon Asiad song, ‘Only One’ by JYJ has gained huge love by fans all over the world for its cheerful melody and the meaning that three members of JYJ has gathered in 2 years. It will also be live-performed along with their other songs.

2014 Incheon Asian Games PR Showcase ‘Cheer Asia in Gaungzhou’ will be held on November 21 at 8pm.

Source: 17th Asian Games INCHEON 2014 blogShared by: JYJ3

class="posttitle"13November2013 [TRANS] A Letter Park Yoochun Wrote In High School For His Mother Surfaces… Full Of Cute Comments 

11104_12234_2438

A letter written by JYJ’s Park Yoochun has become a hot topic.

On the 12th, a post called ‘A Letter Park Yoochun Wrote in High School for His Mother’ started grabbing the attention of netizens.

In the letter, Park Yoochun begins on a cute note by saying, “To my momma. Momma! Happy birthday.” He continues to fill his letter with affection for his mother with statements like, “I was going to write a really touching letter, but that would make you cry, wouldn’t it?” and “From now on, I’ll take care of my little brother and listen to what you tell me, so don’t worry anymore. I love you.”

Netizens who read the post left comments like “Ahahaha it’s so cute”, “It looks like it was written by an elementary school student”, and “The content is cute, but he has really bad handwriting.”

Source: [weeklytoday]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net+ParkYoochunSGFC

How can I not love this man. Broad shoulder, beautiful smile with dimple, full of charisma! The letter he wrote to his mom is full of aegyo and wittiness, and he was trolling Yoohwan at the same time. forever troll-chun. he even wrote Line msg to the fans who are missing him. he is so thoughtful! Yoochunie, h waiting!!! :x

Archived