[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

JaeJoong's Instagram updateSoulmates...Jaejoong and Yoochun! LOL"Monitoring album"
Via kpopinstagram

Another GIF of ROCKER JAEJOONG AND YOOCHUN SHAKING ♥ in the instagram video~ (cr mica)

GIF of ROCKER JAEJOONG AND YOOCHUN SHAKING ♥ in the instagram video~ (cr mica)

Give Yoochun a water jug and a vase and he will Rock it Out with Jaejoong!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131025 JYJ Makes Vietnam Go Wild During Asian Games Road ShowOctober 24, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Raising expectations for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games, JYJ successfully completed a road show in Hanoi, Vietnam.

On October 24, C-JeS Entertainment stated, “JYJ participated in the2014 Incheon Asian Games Road Show and Showcase events. The members sang the Games theme song, Only One.”

32601428.jpg

The PR Road Show and Showcase that introduces the 2014 Incheon Asian Games took place on October 23 at the Vietnam National Convention Center in Hanoi. As this was JYJ’s first visit to Hanoi, the media and 3,400 fans greeted the singers with much passion.

“Hanoi is in the bidding for the 2019 Asian Games. Hearing that JYJ will be appearing in the Road Show, they’ve been receiving a big response,” said the organizing committee for the Asian Games. “Using the theme song for the Asian Games, Vietnamese fans were a great help by promoting the song and event by performing flashmobs. Despite the fact that JYJ arrived at the airport at a late hour on October 23, hundreds of fans still greeted the group.”

Kim Young Soo, the chairman of the organizing committee said, “We’re hoping to attract 200,000 people during the game times in 2014. We’re receiving a lot of strength in all the promotions happening before JYJ’s Road show. With the catchphrase ‘Make Asia Dance,’ the theme song has been very popular with easy to sing lyrics. JYJ will also be helping out when they head to Guangzhou for another Road Show.”

During the press conference in Vietnam, JYJ stated, “We want help in supporting the harmony in Asia. The2014 Incheon Asian Games will be the uniting factor that will overcome race, culture and language.”

19566960.jpg~original

Meanwhile, JYJ is currently gearing up for solo promotions. Kim Jae Joong will release his first official album on October 29 and begin his Asia tour. Park Yoo Chun will focus on his new movie, Sea Fog, while Kim Junsu will meet audience members through his upcoming December musical December: The Song that Never Ends.

Photo Credit: C-JeS Entertainment
Credit: mwave
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NON FAN ACCOUNT] 131025 From a JW Marriott Hanoi hotel staffOctober 25, 2013 · rilanna

1074500_672448316113103_757440336_o.jpg~

Yuchun is the most friendly and energetic! He is so polite also, he even takes his cap off and greets us when check in.

When they walk in to take the pictures, Jaejoong doesn’t know where stand so that I ask him to stand next to me. Yuchun then comes next, that’s why he stands in the center. We take few poses but the one uploaded is the nicest. What makes me interested most is Yuchun turning back looking at the hall and says ‘the hotel is so spacious and beautiful!!’ You can’t imagine how cute, boyish, a little clueless he is, just like a country boy who first comes to hotel haha. it is such a waste you cant see that face!

The inox pot that he holds while dancing is not a coffee/tea pot but a phở broth pot. The whole room is full of laughter because of him.

Credit: Vietnamese Chunsa via @6004theChow of Mr.PoutyLipShared by: JYJ3

[Trans] 131024 #Yuchun ment @ #JYJ in Hanoi Roadshow
Yuchun: Although we're all doing great in our own individual activities, what's sure is that we always look the most perfect when we're doing our activities all together.
유천멘트: 개인활동도 다 잘 하고 있지만 확실히 뭉쳐서 활동하는게 여전히.. 저희는 제일 완벽합니다
Source: http://youtu.be/dl1Ot44-9CQ via @onekissB
Translated by Sheena
817465471.jpg?1382710099Pic cr: as tagged

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[FAN ACCOUNTS] 131024 Meeting Yoochun & JYJ in the rehearsal for IAG Roadshow in VietnamOctober 27, 2013 · rilanna

Meeting Yoochun

“It’s my first time seeing Yoochun up close, even though from the back.”

In the rehearsal, Yoochun wore a beanie and black sweatshirts , sneakers ,the same clothes that we saw on JYJ Line. Even if he wore sunglasses which covered most of his face, I still could recognize his curved lips and plum cheeks. In the rehearsal, Yoochun mostly kept calm and chatted a little bit, but once the music was played, he was back to his naughty mode.

As a singer and actor, Yoochun still can dance pretty well and smoothly. Once he sang, he voice can kill a fangirl’s heart. It’s so emotional, smooth and sensational. Yoochun seemed so hyper in the rehearsal. He danced, played around and sang a lot. He looked so happy at the time.

After rehearsing, Yoochun took off the sunglasses and continued chatting and playing around despite his sweat pouring like rain. After the rehearsal, he came back to the hotel with the smile on his face.

In real life, Yoochun does not look like a famous star, he just like a naughty kid, a normal friendly young man that u can meet everywhere. Yoochun’s real life charisma differs from what we have seen on TV. In real life Chun is also petite. His face is small. Compared to with normal men, Yoochun looks thinner.

Credit: Yoochunskks@JYJFamilyVNEnglish translation by: black_autumn@JYJFamilyVN

~*~

Meeting JYJ

“So happy that I had a chance to see JYJ up close like this.”

In the rehearsal, Junsu looked like a super star. He listened and discussed with the director intently while Yoochun and Jaejoong, who seemed getting well along with each other, sometimes chatted and played around.

When the 1st round of the rehearsal began, Junsu sang first while the other two still on the discussion with the director. His voice is so perfect. So high and beautiful. The interesting thing that while singing and walking around the podium on stage, he slipped and almost fell off due to taking notice a fan who is a bodyguard here doing a heart-shape-sign sending to him kkk. While the boys were doing the rehearsal, I planned to do some heart-shape-sign to catch their attention and Jaejoong did notice my love message. He turned his head, looked at me, smiled and later talked with Yoochun. Yoochun also turned his head to look me but not sure whether he looked at my love message sending to him kkk. /I think I was in heaven at the time/

The boys sang Get Out and other songs. They danced and played around with the dancers. Most of the time, they dance and laughed a lot with the dancers.

The second round, I stopped taking photos and focused on their dancing and sometimes sent them some love message (by doing a heart-shape-sign). And here he came, Jaejoong noticed me and smiled again T_T. In the second round, I tried to remember all their unique figures. Yoochun wore the same clothes that we saw on JYJ LINE. Junsu and Yoochun did not look chubbier in real life. Jaejoong is quite thin T_T Yoochun wore a beanie and black sweatshirts, sneakers. Even though he did not dress stylish as the other two, but Yoochun evoked the charisma that I could not describe. In real life, Yoochun does not look like a famous star, he just like a naughty kid, a normal friendly young man that you can meet everywhere. Yoochun’s real-life charisma differs from what we have seen on TV. Compared to with normal men, Yoochun looks thinner.

While JYJ doing their rehearsal, I took out my handbanner “Fly with JYJ”* to wave at them, and Jaejoong noticed it. He nodded his head, smiled and went back to singing. I could not describe how happy I was at the time.

When the boys sang Empty, Jaejoong was so high and he kept dancing, playing around with dancer. He was singing and dancing happily. Only One time, the turn of playing around left to Yoochun kkk He was so cheerful at the time. Junsu was also excited. He moved to the middle stage doing his move like waving and dancing with the music enthusiastically.

After rehearsing, Yoochun took off the sunglasses and continued chatting and playing around despite his sweat pouring like rain. He came back to the hotel with the smile on his face.

The boys did have a great time there.

-

*Handbanner “Fly with JYJ” is one of many projects organized by JYJ Vietnam Fans Union (JYJFamily Vietnam – CielJJ – KJSSmile) to welcome JYJ back to VietnamBXREXRsCYAAbOy4.jpg~original

Credit: Pe_iu_Su + Nakjrj + yoochunskkk@JYJFamilyVNEnglish translation by: black_autumn@JYJFamilyVNShared by JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 131028 JYJ Japan: “Be cautious (Information dispersed using Sasahara Yuichi Twitter Name)”October 28, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo BXpJDsJCQAAUk6s.png

[TRANS]

Be cautious (Information dispersed using Sasahara Yuichi Twitter Name)Date: 28 Oct 2013

12 Sept 2013C-JeS Entertainment Co Ltd

The twitter (account @cashboxman) under Sasahara Yuichi’s name has been dispersing information about JYJ activities but our company and JYJ have nothing to do with this Sasahara Yuichi & the company he belongs to, and our company and JYJ have never disperse any information about JYJ via this Mr Sasahara Yuichi.

Also, there seems to be people who misunderstood that [JYJ is leaving C-JeS] because of the information dispersed by this Sasahara Yuichi’s twitter, but JYJ will continue to have activities under our company. Please go to our official homepage on activities of JYJ. Please note that both our company and JYJ are not able to take responsiblities for those information not from our official homepage or those different from what we announced.

In addition, it was announced in Sasahara Yuichi’s twitter that Sasahara Yuichi has met with JYJ but JYJ has never met Sasahara Yuichi before. There were also contents with defamation to our company and JYJ in those tweets. Our company plan to, besides objecting to Sasahara Yuichi about dispersing fake information on JYJ activities as well as defaming JYJ’s relatives and our company, also quickly give notice to ask for a stop to such fake information-release and defamation.

Thank you for always supporting JYJ.Please continue to give your support from now.

The agency is now in the process of preparing to sue.
To all fans, please be careful of this twitter’s content etc including the fake informations.
Thank you.

Source: JYJJapan.jp via @Spica5124Translated by: Jen (@Jen_BabyLove)Shared by: JYJ3

Fantastic job JYJ! Reportedly, the Vietnam showcase video will be available soon as well...will update.

The Good Ambassadors of 2014 Incheon Asian Games, JYJ, held a showcase for their Incheon Asiad Song ‘Only One’ at the Vietnam National Convention Center in Hanoi on October 24th.

8687772640.jpg~original

To promote the international sporting event, JYJ are on the road, visiting their fans throughout Asia and spreading the news of the upcoming Asian Games.

It was JYJ’s first time visiting the fans in Hanoi. Vietnamese fans were thrilled to welcome JYJ to their country and JYJ repaid the warm welcome with their powerful performances.

JYJ, together with Poppin Hyun Jun, Park Aeri, Beat Circle, Female Vietnamese Singer Hồ Quỳnh Hương, and other guests performed in front of over 3,400 fans and 50 media outlets.

1385486_660055367362045_1799227826_n.jpg

At the press show, JYJ stated, “We want to make this into a festival that can be enjoyed by the fans and music artists from all over the world.” And, “We are deeply thankful to everyone that came to see us.” “We want to help with the unity of Asia. We think that the ’2014′ Incheon Asian Games’ will serve as a place to unify races, cultures, and languages.”

7984505446.jpg~original

The Incheon Asian Games Organizing Committee hopes the attention built from the Hanoi PR Roadshow will continue on to the next ‘Only One’ showcase that will be held in Guangzhou, China. With the help of Hallyu, Incheon Asian Games hope to spread their message and passion to the fans throughout the world.

incheonag2014Logo1.png~original

Source: 17th Asian Games INCHEON 2014 blogShared by: JYJ3

Guest nycuckoo

Original Information: http://www.c-jes.com/ko/news/detail.asp?document_no=187&seq=684&searchType=&searchStr=
English tranlstion: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/c-jes-posts-a-warning-message-to-malicious-netizens-in-regards-to-jyj#axzz2j3kPDKmp

On October 28, C-JeS Entertainment left a warning message to malicious netizens in the news section of their official website.

They wrote:

Hello.

Last year, there was an instance when we declared war on the malicious netizens who habitually wrote malicious slander about group JYJ.

Through dozens of lawsuits during that time, the facts constituting an offense on the part of several malicious netizens have been confirmed.

However, as there are still circulating falsehoods and no end to examples of malicious slander in relation to the members in the cyber world, we make the following announcement.

1. In order for us to act upon the malicious conduct, we are managing an exclusive team within the company to act on such malice through self-monitoring and confirming material captured and provided by fans. Additionally, in the case an offense is confirmed to be true, we will actively undergo a process in which we report to the police and investigation agencies as well as bring up damages in court.
  2. Currently, the person who is active in DC Gallery with the ID 'Holic' is a minor so this person did not receive a criminal penalty.  However, we are preparing a civil suit with others, like their parents, as the targets.  Since the criminal offenses of 'Holic' have already been confirmed, we hope the fans will not react to the words of 'Holic' and will report captured data to us.  The same goes for 'Sasahara,' who had been notified on the Japanese home page. We are in the process of a lawsuit at the Tokyo District Court.  From now one, whether it's 'Holic' or 'Sasahara,' we plan to take care of any malicious netizen through statistical analysis of cyber crimes and attorneys so we request that all the fans handle this by not responding or reacting to them.
  3. In real-time, we are monitoring not only portal sites but also DC Gallery, Bestiz, Daum Cafe, communities, and more.  Even if it is a space only a portion of netizens may use as exclusive members, if there are circulating falsehoods or anything that causes offense like vulgar libel, slander, contempt, or other relevant things, there is a possibility of receiving criminal punishment so we give you this warning.  In addition, we are disclosing the fact that there will absolutely be no plea or settlement with malicious netizens from now on. 
  4. Also, we will try to prevent any recurrences by hereon announcing the crime as an example in the case the results are revealed following the legal procedure.

class="posttitle" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500; "29October2013 [iNFO+TRANS] Postscript of Blessing YuChun’s fan support to the filming siteby 朴有天新加坡环球粉丝会PARKYOOCHUNSGFC2 DAYS AGO2 )

3740101277_d7ea57b2

671f4973gw1ea0v70yv13j20go0m8wgz

“When Dong Shik has his break and came down from the ship, a noona staff grabbed his hand and help him warmed it up and gave him hot tea. We heard that Director Shim is very fond of YuChun and we got to know the precious information that the director would hug YuChun from the back. We can totally feel the love from the staffs.”

Although it is not stated in our report of our fan support, YuChun’s manager told us that the 16 pages of A4 papers on the encouraging words from the members of Blessing YuChun has reached the hands of YuChun. On the 26th, the night on Saturday, we arrived at the filming site. Ihe weather was really cold.. T.T The weather suddenly turned very cold, we were very worried that YuChun might catch a cold. T.T

The reason why the shooting of dramas allow the fans to linger around the filming site is because usually the scenes shot on that day will be out during the same week. It is almost like a live broadcasting. However, it is different with the filming of movie. The staffs get nervous easily whenever the public goes near the location of the site. 

Although we have gotten permission to visit the surroundings of the filming site, our distance with YuChun was about 50m? It was a distance where we could not even see clearly his beautiful eyes and lips. Where was the charms that YuChun usually shows off? T.T Even if he is Dong Shik now, he is still so handsome and cool! We could only look from afar with the mindset that we came here for with the purpose of delivering fan supports only. They were rehearsing. They were temporary resting and came down from the ship.

Although our distance has shorten, the distance between us was still about 20m? Due to the sky was getting darker, we could hardly differentiate his eyes and lips… I could only blame myself for having weak eyesight, a pair of eyes that saddens my heart. T.T But I still payed attention to YuChun who was talking to the staffs.

A noona staff grabbed Dong Shik’s hand and help him warmed it up and gave him hot tea after he came down from the ship. We heard that Director Shim is very fond of YuChun and we got to know the precious information that the director would hug YuChun from the back. Director Shim, please take good care of our Dong Shik! During the break, he was smiling brightly while chit-chatting with the staffs. Lookg at our Dong Shik, my heart felt extremely grateful. I could completely feel that he was dearly loved by the staffs there.

During rest time, YuChun initially sat in front of the tent, his chair temporary facing another side… But he suddenly stood up and changed the direction of his chair, letting us to be able to see his face from afar. TT Although his action was not to greet us nor wave his hands at us, YuChun’s little and sincere intention has deeply touched our hearts. Such a cute, considerate and handsome man! Our Dong Shik is going by 6002 (ten) thousands times more through his milestone everyday. Ms Han Ye Ri and Mr Kang Sang Ho passed by us and greeted us too.

When we were passing out the goods to the staffs and gave them some explanations, we felt grateful that the staffs was continuously feeling surprised. We even prepared the medicine for staffs in detail. They said that they will surely wear the wind breaker when the wind gets strong and they kept thanking us. This has proven the rumours about the staffs being very friendly. They have provided us drinks. I have done fan supports for 4 years and this was the first time I received drinks from the staffs. I was immediately touched by their act. Kekeke.

We payed attention to YuChun for a while and Bong Joon Ho director has arrived so the situation on site has become more and more tensed. We feared that we might cause problems at site so we quickly left the site. It is enough that the loves that we have gathered can bring happiness to YuChun. The Movie <Sea Fog> is filled with wonderful times everyday. I sincerely pray that until the last day of the shooting, there is not casualties and it is filmed smoothly. An amazing movie will be born.

Dong Shik, please don’t catch a cold.. Fighting… really really love you!!!

Above is a simple postscript to share with everyone~

Source: DC PYC

Chinese translated by 暖日呀呀

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

class="posttitle" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500; "29 Oct 2013 {Trans} Han Yeri talked about her feeling of filming with Choi Seung Hyun & Park Yuchunby NANA19 HOURS AGO0 )

Han Yeri was being asked what is her feeling of filming with Choi Seung Hyun in the movie ‘Commitment’ and Park Yuchun in a movie premiere on 29 Oct 2013.

People around me said I saved the country in my previous life.  Their charm are very different and very happy that I could work with them.

I am currently putting my effort in filming Sea Fog.  Now it’s hard to comment anything about Yuchun as I just started filming a while ago.

Source: 暖日呀呀

English translated & shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found.  It is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "PYC was not at the 'workshop' due to his Sea Fog filming. But, it's just great that he belongs to an agency now who cares and showing camaraderie... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131029 JYJ·Sol Gyeong Gu·Lee Jung Jae, ★All together… for C-JeS WorkshopOctober 30, 2013 · rilanna

131029_526f68625a9ea.jpg

The post-event account of JYJ member Kim Jun Su(27) on his agency C-JeS Entertainment’s workshop created buzz as he reveals the delightful conversation of those involved.

A C-JeS rep said in a phone call with <Sports Seoul> on the 29th, “because actor Choi Min Shik and singer Gummy joined recently, that has laid an occasion for everyone to get together for a meal. The weather is also nice now that it is autumn, let’s go see autumn leaves and off we went on an outing to Yang Pyeong villa.”

According to the rep, C-JeS Entertainment artists and staff left on the 28th for Yang Pyeong, Gyeonggi-do for the workshop. CEO Baek Chang Ju set the place. Choi Min Shik, Gummy, as well as Kim Jae Joong, Kim Jun Su, Kang Hye Jung, Sol Gyeong Gu etc. got together to enjoy a barbeque party. Except for Park Yoo Chun and Song Ji Hyo who were absent due to their schedule, everyone else spent the time together.

131029_526f68f060443.jpg

Kim Jun Su seems satisfied with the workshop on his twitter “C-JeS workshop just ended. Choi Min Shik sunbae-nim and Sol Gyeong Gu sunbae-nim, Lee Jung Jae sunbae-nim, Park Song Woong sunbae-nim, Kang Hye Jung noona and of course Jae Joong hyung and even Gummy noona who is new. Sol Gyeong Gu sunbae-nim said, ‘this C-JeS is a gathering place for pained souls.’ At those words that we are all in one pain, we laughed loudly and nodded in agreement. It was suggested that let’s change to be Recuperation Entertainment from today onward.” making fans laugh with his post-event account.

The agency rep elaborates on the enjoyable atmosphere “Eating from the same pot (being in the same agency) gave setting for really having a meal together. After a long day together, walking around at night, eating grilled meat, and playing the scissors-paper-stone game, they had a harmonious time with each other.”

JYJ, Sol Gyeong Gu, Choi Min Shik, Lee Jung Jae, Park Sung Woong, Kang Hye Jung, Song Ji Hyo, Park Yoo Hwan, Gummy, Jin Hyuk etc. are all part of C-JeS.

Source: Sports SeoulTranslated by: @chloe6002Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Well known production team means a film will be released worldwide...Hope this film will come to the USA! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131031 American Film Market: Bong Joon-ho Backs Shim’s Shipwreck Tale ‘Haemoo’October 31, 2013 · rilanna

bong-joon-ho-black-cr.jpg

SEOUL – Hot from “Snowpiercer,” Korean director Bong Joon-ho (pictured) is to turn executive producer on melodramatic thriller “Haemoo.”

The film is directed by Shim Sung-bo, who was previously Bong’s co-screenwriter on cult detective thriller “Memories of Murder,” and here makes his helming debut.

Based on real events and adapted from a theater production, “Haemoo” tells the story of young crewman who tries to save a female immigrant being smuggled across the border when their fishing boat has an accident. The film’s sales company Finecut pitches it as an “ultimate thriller that penetrates basic human nature with a story of sad romance.”

The picture began production this month with pop idol Park Yu-chun in the lead, pitched against Kim Yoon-sok as the boat’s captain. Made on a production budget of $6 million the film boasts “Snowpiercer” cinematographer Alex Hong, “The Thieves” production designer Lee Ha-jun and “G.I. Joe 2” martial arts coordinator Jung Doo-hong.

It will be pitched for pre-sales at next week’s American Film Market and released in Korea by investor-distributor Next Entertainment World in spring 2014.

Source: VarietyShared by: JYJ3

class="posttitle" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500; "02November2013 [FAN] My WANDerful encounter with Park Yoochun in this SPOOKtacular time of the year!by TSUBAKI600212 HOURS AGO6 )

It was around this time about a year ago when I first bumped into a man I didn’t expect would make aBIG mark and DETOUR in my life’s journey…yoochun-mickyfan-MPM-MickyHouse yuchun-ing narynyuchun 憧憬 happyyuchun melomic badboymicky) and MickyHome and baidu2

Because I was so busy the whole year working and taking care of my daughter (tutoring and stuff), I found myself so bum in this holiday season (no work, no class, cemetery visit and trick or treatings were done). It was November 2 last year that I decided to watch SKKS online. It took me a while to find it since I only knew of its Filipino title “Secret Love” which I happened to watch its teaser weeks ago in our local television. Out of boredom, I decided to give it a try. I’m not a kdrama addict to start with. I stopped and controlled myself from watching it ‘coz the first time I watched kdrama ( “Full House” – my first kdrama) years ago, I got so attached to it that I couldn’t let go and re-watched it for a couple of times. My second kdrama was “Princess Hours” and again all those mad feelings resurrected and the same dilemma happened. That’s when I decided to stop watching kdramas until, for the longest time, I made a decision to give it a try one more time out of boredom.

Since I only had a couple of days left from holiday, I started watching SKKS at episode 6 coz I thought maybe the first few episodes would be boring and I wanted to go right to the real story. I was not attracted to Yoochun at first sight. I even said to myself “he looks like someone from our local actors here at some angles (that said local actor too is a good-looking ahjussi but not my type).” Yoon Ah In was the one who made a first impression on me since I’m really attracted to long haired guys. Anyway, as the story continued, I got a change of heart as Lee Soon Jun started to get my attention for the rest of the episodes especially in the last part where he had a beard, I was like, this man is really handsome (coz I think not all men who is so good-looking without a beard can still look this good, or shall I say more attractive having beard on, and Yoochun pulled it off like it was really his).Micky Yoochun Sungkyunkwan scandal facial hair beardTo cut this SKKS story short, after the final episode, Yoochun finally got hold of my heart. I watched it again from the beginning up to the end and as the time went by, Yuchun was becoming more and more handsome as I saw him day after day. I got really10x hooked and I then went to search for its casts. From then on another chapter has opened as I discovered Mickey Yoochun the singer!I searched and searched and watched his videos on YouTube (I even opened a YT account for the first time – I mean I watch videos on YT but never cared to make an account). I then discovered he is a member of JYJ and the first music video I watched from them as a group was “Empty”, and I got mesmerized ‘coz he’s sooo good, very different from the serious, up-right LSJ I knew. Seeing more videos of him singing and dancing, I said to myself “ahhh, so this is the real you..” and my heart fluttered as I kept on watching him. Because of continuous research, I didn’t realize I went too deep already for Yoochun that there was not a single day from the first time I had a glimpse of him that I missed seeing his charming Chunface.45de44a6jw1e9q668ivwnj20dw0hg40fI’ve had sleepless nights for months trying to watch videos and read articles as much as I could ‘coz I felt like I missed so many happenings already that I needed to catch up. I’ve watched and re-watched his major dramas to banjun dramas, from MVs to concerts, guestings, variety shows, etc. I watched every video that is available from different sites, may it be with or without subs, HD or unclear, new or old, even if I had slow internet connection, as long as there is Yoochun in it, I will watch it and is willing to wait (even if I am about to explode everytime there’s slow connection). I did all sorts of things that I’ve never done before like CRAZY.  And oh! Before I forgot, this is a little embarrassing in a way coz I have to admit that I never knew that groups from Korea are called kpop group (I don’t even call their drama as kdrama that is, just plain drama), I didn’t knew any terms until I entered Yoochun’s world. I’ve heard of the term kpop sometime before in our local TV mentioning it but I thought it was a name of a certain group from Korea coz there was a boy group featured whom I thought then was the “kpop” group! LOL! I mean I am not a fan of their music and more so does not care to know them but then again that was before I knew this spectacular man named Yoochun who made a great detour in my non kpop/kdrama life. Thanks to this man, I discovered something different from my norm that I am now loving. I love JYJ’s music and even the old songs from their previous group and indeed, I now understand why they were once called the “Rising Gods of the East” and why they have so many fans around the world. 8618179285_e514edc9bb_hAnd I have to confess that after knowing this man, another door opened up. I am now having more interest in their culture, even wanting to learn their language and became more friendly to Koreans who is somewhat misunderstood by some people here in the City I live in (but a lot loved them too). I am now officially a kdrama addict watching from one kdrama after another. And is now opening up to a new music genre which is kpop (but not all!lol). I especially love JYJ’s, particularly Yuchun’s and his recommendations.  I know Chunsas would agree, there is really something in Yuchun that we couldn’t explain why he’s so special to us that once a you become a Chunsa, you will always be a Chunsa. He has this charm that could  melt our hearts and catch our souls and then keep it. I mean I really don’t know how to say it and I’m no good in writing nor in expressing myself but I just love him the way he is! 4694741fjw1e0ooka5vkyj

All pictures credit as per tagged 

Written by Seasidewandererpyc 

Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Disclaimer: All fan articles are solely the opinions of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of ParkYoochunSGFC.

Archived