[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19October2013[iNFO+VIDEO] YUCHUN & ROOFTOP PRINCE GOT 2ND PLACE IN JAPAN’S KOREAN DRAMA AWARDS 2013  

8cded1afgw1e9qu8ih0qdj20oc0jugo5

Yuchun got 2nd place in the actor section and Rooftop Prince also placed 2nd in the drama section in Korean Drama Award in Japan.

8cded1afgw1e9qu8jqm3xj20oa0cwtac

Male Actor Category – Park Yuchun, 2nd Place

Source:Hanryu10.jp

Chinese translated:puzu@Weibo

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "So, no official news yet but we are hoping for good news...;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131020 Park Hong-keun “Olympic Gymnastics Arena concert rental random evaluation”October 20, 2013 · rilanna

Olympic_Gymnastics_Hall_2012.jpg

Culture, Sports and Tourism committee member Park Hong-keun of the Democratic Party revealed today during the National Assembly that –according to Korea Sports Promotion Foundation[KSPO] under Korea Sports Industry Co.[KSPO&CO], which is in charge of Olympic facilities rental services– in KSPO’s ‘December 2013 rental evaluation tables’; among ‘JYJ’s year-end concert’, ‘Park Hyo-shin & Park Jung-hyun’s That Winter’ and ‘Brown Eyed Soul 10th-anniversary year-end concert’; Olympic Gymnastics Arena has authorized to be use at the end of the year for JYJ’s year-end concert.

Evaluation results found JYJ’s year-end concert got high marks in term of commercial success and image improvement compared to other shows. Their commercial success had recorded maximum score of 50.0 points(minimum score of 42.5 points) and image improvement had maximum score of 25.0 points(minimum score of 21.3 points).

Park Hyo-shin & Park Jung-hyun’s That Winter had its commercial success maximum score of 42.5 points(minimum score of 27.5 points), image improvement maximum score of 25.0 points(minimum score of 17.5 points). Brown Eyed Soul 10th-anniversary year-end concert turned up with its commercial success maximum score of 42.5 points(minimum score of 27.5 points), image improvement maximum score of 21.3 points(minimum score of 17.5 points).

[omitted]

Source: NEWSisTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Kyeopta Yoochunah!!!  class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 131019 Cha Heemang Instagram Update: Yoochun at TWICE LoungeOctober 20, 2013 · rilanna

Cha Heemang is the owner of TWICE Lounge, an upscale dining lounge, in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam, Seoul

일주일은 참빠른데 주말은 또 길어 아이러니 #6002#희망 #june#청담동 #트와이스#주말[TRANS] A week is really quick, the long irony again that is the weekend #6002#heemang #june#Cheongdam-dong #TWICE#weekend

81357a6a38ab11e3a03a22000aaa0517_8.jpg

Source: heemang5644Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="posttitle"20October2013 [iNFO+AUDIO] Park YuChun’s video to his little brother, Park YuHwan at his Japan fanmeeting 

YuChun’s video message:

This is my brother, Yoohwan`s fanmeet. Really happy that he can hold a Fanmeet in Japan. Yoohwan is just like my brother.. erm.. real blood brother. (Laugh) I hope one day he can be a world class actor. now im busy with movie filming,didn’t have chance to meet you,I hope after the filming, I can have a great dinner with family members. Yoohwan Fighting!

YuHwan talking about his brother:

1) The chair in my room,I took it from my brother.

2) My Brother is really good at singing, Actually my singing Is not bad too. But I am better with rap and I dont show this skills alot to others. Yoochun hyung once make me perform a rap infront of some people,but eventually,it ended up with the both of us performing together.

3) Yoohwan: Initially I don’t have any dream. But later,I saw my brother undergoing some acting training for Drama SKKS, at that time,I told myself,this is it.(Being an actor) . I told my brother about my thought, he said: this is the first time, you had something you wanted to do, the path of being an actor is tough, But, I will work hard with you,If you really love it,go ahead and do it.

671f4973gw1e9rqwsyamsj20go0cf3zu 671f4973gw1e9rqwtrwvbj20go0cfabd 671f4973gw1e9rqwwyk1aj20go0cf0ty 671f4973gw1e9rqwzd8sbj20go0cg0tv 671f4973gw1e9rqx1q2hjj20go0cg75g 671f4973gw1e9rqx4lcb9j20go0cgmyf

++Update JYJ video message audio ++

Picture credit as tagged

English translated by @SIXZEROZEROTWO

Video credit to Rinmaze

Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

photo o0697045012722924244_zps76a2e621.jpg

photo o0600080012722956568_zps42f7cc87.jpg

Pic : as tagged and its owner

class="posttitle"21October2013[Trans/Fanaccount] Park Yuhwan’s 1st fanmeeting in Japan 

897a5edfjw1e84srluj9qj21kw11yk3c

[Trans]

Park Yuhwan’s 1st fanmeeting in Japan

In the video where we see Yuhwan’s room, he was so shy when the camera came in that it has to be re-taken. But we still get to see Take 1 and Take 2 both takes ww The room was very orderly and clean and he said he tried his best to clean up because of the filming.

The desk where there are 2 PCs, the chair was bought by Yuchun together with a table in a set but Yuhwan brought only the chair over to his room w In the room’s little fridge, we only see juice and facial packs inside w Seems that Yuhwan does facial pack 3 times a week w He says that when he puts a cold facial pack, his face feels clear.

A very detailed and organized room ww Very different from Yuchun www There is a room with a grand white piano too. Next to the big monitor, we see pictures of ELLE’s Yuchun hanged up. Filming was also done on Yuhwan playing games but the controller? Was fabulous w Its like a real car seat and steering wheel w How he must love playing games ww On the terrace right in front of the Han river, we were also shown Norae. Seems that he usually doesn’t put Norae out. And although wild cats do come to the terrace they won’t come when Norae is there. Norae doesn’t go outside usually. Even when Yuhwan carries it, Norae was trembling w

When asked about songs, he said that because his big brother is really good everyone thought he is good too but he is not, he said. He said he is better at rapping and he did Eminem then. Seems like he seldom does this in front of people. Yuhwan does the attack/defense with Yuchun at home with [do it] [i won't!] [Do it] [i won't!] [Oh get out already!] w

Message from Yuchun: Seems to be from the filming set of “Sea Fog”, and Yuchun is again in his Addidas coat look? w How much does he love this coat w Yuchun said [Yuhwan is like a little brother at home. Ah, he is my real younger brother though] wwww What’s wrong with him of course Yuhwan is his younger brother www

When Yuhwan was replying questions he was worried that he talked too long and caused trouble for the interpreter, and so the MC advised “when the interpreter is translating, please look at everyone’s face or wave your hands at them, they will be very happy” w After this he did exactly as he was told very cute ww

When asked the age of the woman he will like, “I don’t mind at all if our hearts communicate” Yuhwan replied. He seems very different from the Do-S (T/N Jp expression to say ‘sadistic’) Yuchun www Whatever it is, my impression is that his spoken voice is very similar to Yuchun’s. The voice is very soft and low and the way he speaks is gentle and fluffy, And his face is small!! Just face so small!! w

He said he ate Tonkatsu (pork cutlet) in Japan this time. Seems that Yuhwan loves fried food w But why is he so slim? w In the hi-touch session, he tried his best to look at my face, bending over and blinking his eyes while we did hi-touch w When I look at him right next to him, his skin is beautiful like porcelain. I want know which facial pack he puts in the fridge that he uses w

Source: @yuerun66

Translated by @Jen_BabyLove

Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[sCAN + TRANS] 131022 Excerpt from Kang Si Shin’s book ‘I’m just a little slower’ which mentions Park YoochunOctober 22, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Note: This is an excerpt from Kang Si Shin’s (a Korean writer) book, ‘I’m just a little slower’, which mentions what she thinks of her senior friend’s infatuation with Yuchun.

book.jpg

[TRANS]

We all yearn to become something

‘You’ve received a music gift! Please check your gift box.’ My senior who is at her mid-30s has been infatuated with an idol-turned-actor. When we met, all we talk was about that kid and when it was 9:30, she left for the purpose of watching his drama live on TV. She also sent me a music gift a few days later. ‘It is the OST sung by our Yuchun. Please hear it out. My account can only be counted as one. We have to make his OST ranking higher.’ Thus, the gesture of sending music gifts to friends anywhere.

‘Only if I don’t need to work, it would be so nice to just ‘lick’ our Yuchun on the ‘screen’ all day long (lick screen means watching pop star’s videos and other related news, or information). I’m still a rookie fan and there just so many videos that I haven’t watched before. I couldn’t remember what I did after work when I was still a ‘muggle’.’Rookie fan? Muggle? Lick the Screen? Lick what?I was once a broadcast writer. I should be more familiar with internet jargons and teen language than my peers but how come I couldn’t even understand half of what my senior was saying.

Her heart was flooded with her love to him and now, she was preaching that love to us. She sat in front of the computer even at our house and tried to play his videos for us. We watched his performance in a variety show when he just debuted.‘I’ve watched this several years ago but I didn’t even know who this kid was. Dong Bang Shinki? Micky what? At that time, I was even complaining that the name was too difficult to understand.’She murmured while she was watching the videos, as if she was talking through her love story with a boyfriend. The sister who revealed her love for him ended the visit with him.‘I thus realized how great a poet Kim Chun Chu was. Before I called his name, he was just only a form.’

I can’t help recalling that poem. Before her infatuation with him, she was not at all interested in his TV shows but now she dug them out to watch. The scene reminded me of that poem.’ When I call his name, he walks towards me and turns into a flower!’
I can identify with her love, with her feelings, no doubt. Her earnest heart turns into a flower and translates that love to me.
That poem, a well-known poem that appears in textbooks, the poem that I was not interested in, was read again at my present age. ‘Ah, there are reasons why this poem is so well-known.’ That poem became a flower that passed on the love, and that was what moved me.

‘You’ve received a music gift! Please check your gift box.’‘Even me! You have to have enough money to be a fan!’ My senior replied, ‘Of course! We fans have to have some money to go to the concerts and buy fan goods. That’s why I have been extra hard working at work recently! Kekekeke’. ‘Oh, becoming fans has brought such positive effect?’ Seeing my reaction, the sister said, ‘Of course! In order to be a fan Yuchun will not be ashamed of, I will have to be more eager towards life!’

I once again identified with her love. Among all the celebrities on TV, the bond created when ‘that person’’s name, only him, went deep into her heart. I now understood the love that drove her to live life a little harder for the sake of that bond.Isn’t that so? Love, good relationships, things that make me want to be a better person. I want to be a greater person, a better person. Perhaps some day in the future, my name will also be a name embedded with good feelings for that relationship.

‘I hope I will be a noona Yuchun will never feel ashamed of.’ I hope I will be the me ‘my good relationship’ will not feel ashamed of.

We all yearnTo become somethingYou to me, Me to youA meaning that will never be forgotten

As with the ending of that poem, we are all like this. We want to be an unforgettable name for the people we like, good relationships. We want to be remembered as something meaningful. Thus, we want to live a better life.

[sCANS]

3673089316_5f871058.jpg~original

Scan Credit:  PYC DC GallKorean to Chinese Translation: 暖日呀呀Chinese to English Translation: Mandragore of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Denies Dating Golfer Ahn Shin Ae

After getting swept in dating rumors, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun (27) officially denied dating golfer Ahn Shin Ae (22).

27496373.jpg

On October 23, C-JeS Entertainment stated in a press release, “Today, a news platform reported that Park Yoo Chun and golfer Ahn Shin Ae were dating. We’re stating that it is false.”

“Park Yoo Chun began learning golf earlier this year and met golfer Ahn Shin Ae in a get together with other friends who also enjoy golf, but they are not dating as reported.”

Earlier on October 23, an internet news platform reported that Park Yoo Chun and Ahn Shin Ae have been dating for several months.

The report said that the two enjoyed each other’s company while exercising together a nearby golf club and are close enough to introduce each other to their mothers.

Photo Credit: enews DB

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48763

JaeJoong's Instagram updateJYJ leaving for Vietnam (Incheon Games event)Via kpopinstagram 
Junsu waving to fans just now at the airport~ Yoochun smiling and Jaejoong take pic of fans! (cr puzu)

Junsu waving to fans just now at the airport~ Yoochun smiling and Jaejoong take pic of fans! (cr puzu)

Now we know the moment JJ took vid for his Instagram update;)

[GIF] Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong waving to the camera just now~Smiling happy JYJ... thanks Jaejoong for the 'fancam'Gif credit as tagged

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131023 JYJ Park Yu Chun awarded ‘Hallyu’s 10th-Anniversary Awards’ “Just as popular as ever in Japan”October 23, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ Park Yu Chun accomplished splendid achievement at the ‘Hallyu’s 10th Anniversary Awards’ that was held on October 19 at Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall, Chiba city.

As stated by C-JeS Entertainment, “JYJ Park Yu Chun won 2nd place for ‘Best Male Actor’ and [his] drama ‘Rooftop Prince’ won 2nd place in ‘Production’ category. Although recently there has been a lack of Japanese activities, this proves that his popularity in Japan remains strong.”

photo 1382503197-64-org.jpg

After the initial TV broadcast of ‘Rooftop Prince’ on Japan’s KNTV (cable) in July last year, and thanks to Park Yu Chun’s popularity, the drama also began airing in June this year on TBS (terrestrial). Furthermore, after the release of DVD and Blu-ray in April, Rooftop Prince Cafe was opened in Shibuya in commemoration of the drama’s big hit; [the cafe] gained vast interest by selling meals that Park Yu Chun ate in ‘Rooftop Prince’. ‘Rooftop Prince’ DVD set also ranked #1 on Japan Amazon’s Hallyu Drama Best-Seller Category for 4 months, showing that the [Rooftop Prince] fever is not cooling down.

photo 1382503206-68-org.jpg

According to the Japanese DVD distributor, “Truthfully, based on voting, the hottest star is Park Yu Chun. ‘Rooftop Prince’ was the recent hottest drama all over Japan. Amongst officials, there is no hesitation in choosing Park Yu Chun as the Hallyu star with the most influential drama in Japan. Recently at Busan International Film Festival’s [Asian Film] Market, the interest was focused on ‘Sea Fog’ because Park Yu Chun was [confirmed] to star [in the film]; that’s one reason why [he is the hottest star].”

Meanwhile, on October 6, JYJ Park Yu Chun began filming for ‘Sea Fog’ (Producer Bong Joon Ho, Director Shim Sung Bo) with Kim Yoon Seok, Moon Sung Geun, and other powerful actors.

Source: Top Star NewsTranslated by: JYJ3 TeamShared by: JYJ3

Archived