[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130531 Letting Go Of Kdrama Characters – Yoochun’s Han Jung WooMay 31, 2013 · rilanna

park-yoo-chun.jpg

If you find it hard to say goodbye to a Kdrama character, think how hard it must be for the actors who portray them.

To give a great performance in a drama, an actor really has to become the character they play, to almost live inside their skin. The down side of becoming so invested in playing a character is that it can be difficult to let go once the drama is over. Some actors find it takes months to say goodbye.

-

The more emotional the project, the harder it may be to let go. As Park Yoo Chun was wrapping up his role in “Missing You,” he felt very protective of his character’s world.

“This was a really emotional project and I became very attached to my Han Jung Woo character,” said Park. “I really want to protect the world that Han Jung Woo lives in and I think I’m going to live with the desire to protect the people he wishes to protect until the very end.”

[omitted parts unrelated to Yoochun]

Source: Kdrama StarsShared by: JYJ3

When PYC was 17...

3TCAn.jpg

[Trans] Yoochun's letter to his mum during park mama's bday.
To Mum!! MUMMY!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!these days I hadn't done anything good, but I will do even better next time~because I didn't write letter for a long time, its weird, right? no?I wrote birthday card, but I guess Yoohwan wouldn't be doing this right? HEHEHE. Because its your birthday today,so??? how old are you exactly? BUT STILL! Wishing you a very very happy birthday, actually I wanted to write this birthday letter with charisma and touched you, but mum will cry right? so.. I am kind? I will take good care of Yoohwan and listen to mum, don't worry, understand? lastly! Happy Birthday!!!I love you! (love you)Prince (son) Yoochun! 
source:64_6002 @ micky party 2013Chinese trans:暖日呀呀 @ weiboEnglish trans: Sixzerozerotwo

[bRIEF TRANS] Yoochun's VCR at MickyParty2013 in Seoul
Hello, this is Yuchun. There are two more days to my birthday but thank you for attending the party today. I also would like to thank all the fans that have been supporting me. This video is being shot in the garden. Do you hear the sound of cars? Anyway, the next work is not fixed yet but I will try my best to be able to greet you with a great work in the near future.
Cr: Gemini_0604Trans by 6002sky

class="site-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 26px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: none; float: left; "PARK YOO CHUN SINGAPORE GLOBAL FANCLUB class="menu-toggle" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 34px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; cursor: pointer; float: left; "MENU class="entry-title" style="text-align: -webkit-auto; border: 0px; font-weight: 500; margin: 0px auto; outline: 0px; padding: 210px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; text-shadow: none; width: 614px; max-width: 800px; "02JUNE2013 [PICS] MICKYPARTY 2013JUNE 2, 2013

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Pictures from Micky BaiduShared by ParkYoochun SGFC

Yoochun and Jaejoong at a wedding event.
Cr: SSTVnews

translations:

Yoochun said that Sukwon-hyung invited him to the wedding. Jaejoong also said, “Yeah, Sukwon-hyung invited me.”

Reporter asked while looking at Jaejoong, “What is the reason that Jung Sukwon and Baek Jiyoung will live happily together? Can Yoochun-ssi share your opinion?”

Yoochun: I am Yoochun (not him [JJ]) *Jaejoong laughs*
Yoochun: Because they have a very beautiful love. My mother also said that it’s a beautiful wedding and they will live happily.

Then reporter asked what they think abt the age gap between JSW and BJY.
Yoochun turned to Jaejoong: “What do you think?”
Jaejoong: “Age is not an important matter in love.”

Female reporter jumped in, “Then how big of an age gap is acceptable for you?”
Male reporter, “For yourselves, if you’re in love?”

*Soulmate looked at each other and smiled, do not want to answer*

The reporters passed the question and asked them for a congratulatory ment.

Jaejoong: “Congratulations! Congrats to Jiyoung noona. I hope that you will live happily for a long time and have pretty babies.”

Credit: mediaconanTranslated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJShared by PrinceJJ

So, Kim Junsu is releasing a new album in July...Park Yuchun better have some kind of movie or drama or something...Kim JaeJoong's selcas (prefer the good morning/good night ones) can hold me over... Still holding out hope for JYJ album later...and a world tour...please... [-O< :-SS

Archived