Breast Augmentation - pictures added

Guest iilysium

Guest Muso

Yeah, I agree with Necessary Evil. You did not look like an A cup. More like a B to C.
I have As and my breast don't cup like that or look like they hold weight. Haha

I personally liked how your breast looked before. Then again, they look good now too.

I hope you post pictures later in the months when they shape out. I give you major props for posting the pictures; nipples included. xD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mindy1430275619

My boobs actually look like yours in the before. Thank you for these pics and your experience b/c it gives me a better idea of what the surgery would look like on me if I choose to get it. (i'm still deciding haha) 

Guest nana544

So, from what I gathered from Bunnylicious, you cannot breast-feed your baby after you have breast augmentation? Fake breast cannot breast-feed? Just wondering. Anywho, the surgeon did a great job, nice boobies! I'm actually surprised at how cheap it is too.

Guest iilysium

Muso said: Yeah, I agree with Necessary Evil. You did not look like an A cup. More like a B to C.
I have As and my breast don't cup like that or look like they hold weight. Haha

I personally liked how your breast looked before. Then again, they look good now too.

I hope you post pictures later in the months when they shape out. I give you major props for posting the pictures; nipples included. xD

Guest iilysium

hkimmy17 said: I like your tatas before.
The after pictures looks so.. fake...
I just prefer natural looking boobs, especially when they bounce when you're running ha.
What's it like working out if you do work out?
Do your boobs bounce at all?

Guest StandingWayward

OMG I'm so jealous :o They look great!

So, I'm looking into getting really natural looking results..like from an AA to a small C. Does anyone know the pros and cons of getting them done in the US versus Asia? I feel like Asian surgeons are slightly better, but I feel that American surgeons are easier for me in case anything goes wrong, or I need a revision. Since it's my home country and all lol.
Does anyone have experience or a good website to refer to?

Guest iilysium

StandingWayward said: OMG I'm so jealous :o They look great!

So, I'm looking into getting really natural looking results..like from an AA to a small C. Does anyone know the pros and cons of getting them done in the US versus Asia? I feel like Asian surgeons are slightly better, but I feel that American surgeons are easier for me in case anything goes wrong, or I need a revision. Since it's my home country and all lol.
Does anyone have experience or a good website to refer to?

Guest iilysium

nana544 said: So, from what I gathered from Bunnylicious, you cannot breast-feed your baby after you have breast augmentation? Fake breast cannot breast-feed? Just wondering. Anywho, the surgeon did a great job, nice boobies! I'm actually surprised at how cheap it is too.

Guest iilysium

^
I found this  : P
Proof that they were flat from the side and A cups for the doubters.

(Uhm, more nipples warning!)
CIMG0012_zps245d6fcd.jpg

Guest moo_lah

Ah, they look good! I've always wanted a boob job so I don't forever look like a boy from the side, but at the same time I really want to just have natural boobs. My ex once said "I don't want you getting your boobs done because I want our kids to be fed milk not silicone" hahaha, so that put me off for a bit even though I know that's not the case at all.

I'll just wait until I'm 23 or something, see where life takes me then.

Guest iilysium

^ Great idea. Our desires and wants change over the years, that gives you time to really think about it and see if you still want it when you're 23. And I think bewbs are still growing until 24/25.

Guest agentkebb4

Congrats on your new breasts! 
Personally, I would not get breasts implants mainly because of the unwanted attention I would get from it. I have friends with large breasts (natural...so lucky!) and they get bothered by lecherous dudes all the time. When I was younger I did want bigger tatas but now I just see them as a hassle. Bigger tatas means more stress on my little ol' back. But I gotta admit when I see low cut dresses or tops...it makes me wish I had fun bags to showcase. Having cleavage would be awesome too. lol 

Archived