Dramas you WOULDN'T recommend?

Guest NS Yoonji

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @laquetahodge! I'm back, and now at work... haha :))

We can't just agree on BOF. We can't meet half way. LOL :D I don't know but I think Gu Hye Sun was so adorable on this drama. (Or maybe because I just don't like LMH from the start. :-$ ) :)) Though he's so so handsome. Even he's acting in Personal Taste, I didn't like it either. But I think his better on City Hunter.

I never dropped watching any drama, as I always hope for at least something good about it.

Anyway, regarding the Japanese version of Playful Kiss, I'll try it... someday. hehe. Is it already finished airing in Japan? If the lead actress is kinda good, okay, I'll try it. :)

Hi @ZarraJae :-h
Could we just not talk about LMH?? HAHAHA! I really really don't know why but I don't like him (But I don't hate him). Even in "Heirs", I got disappointed that he was paired with Park Shin Hye, as she is my most favorite actress. I'm not sure if I can watch it at all. Just hoping for a good story line. :D

About Love Rain, for me it was really well made, and the cinematography was good as well. I'm not a fan of Jang Geun Suk, but I liked him because of this drama.

Regarding Nice Guy, I'll protest! Hehe. :)) Because I think Joong Ki Oppa proved his acting skills on this drama, and the two lead actresses were excellent. :)

This thread just caught up my eys among the drama thread. Actually, I havent seen many dramas, but here I am telling you what I've already watched and hope you dont waste ur time by watching this dramas(s) for some reasons
Equator Man
Dream High 2
Glory Jane
Oohlala Couple
Haeundae Lovers
To The Beautiful You
etc (actually I can't remember the others, may be next post) :)

I'll admit that the first thing that draws me to a drama is the actors, second is the storyline.So when I heard Jaejoong was in Dr. Jin, I thought "YES! this is going to be my next drama project".
....needless to say it didn't quite work out the way I planned. After a couple episodes I couldn't even bring myself to open the webpage to read the summary of the episode (mianhae Jaejoong oppa :(( )
I tried watching Heartstrings...but I couldn't even make it through one episode. Sorry Yonghwa, I love you and all...but please stick to singing and composing and leave acting to others.
I watched To The Beautiful You only because Minho and Sulli were the leads, but as much as I love them, they really should stick to...well...anything but acting (except in CFs. I can accept their acting in CFs)
As for Boys Over Flowers, the only reason I stuck with the drama was to watch YiJung/GaEul interactions. tumblr_m01e6jUAfk1rqx77ao1_1280.png
(^^^ thats me right there)
I read earlier in the thread that some people didn't like Love Rain. It is a bit boring, but I say give it a chance if you have nothing better to watch. Skip all the parts that talk about the parents and I think you'll be good.
tvN is currently airing Dating Agency Cyrano and so far I'm liking it. There are a couple of ridiculous moments in episode 1, but if you can get past about....10 minutes of ridiculousness then I think you'll learn to enjoy it. I'm hoping that it won't have a bad ending. *here's hoping!!!!* 
saranghaechoiseunghyun said:sorry to say secret garden because until now i never watched it. omo mianhaeeeee, just opinion

Guest rintintintin

This thread makes me honest hahaha! Too many dramas to post but here's mine:
Fashion KingWhen a Man LovesFeast of the GodsIris 2 (Bad Ending)

Holly, many to mention but I will post some dramas here. :)

@guccigal Smile, Donghae was nothing compared to Don't Hesitate and I Love You, Don't Cry - not even my love for Lee Jung Jin couldn't make me watch it all the way. Smile, Donghae is even better than Kim So Eun's A Good Day for the Wind to Blow, even though it wasn't exactly one of my favorite dramas. My point is that there are always worse dramas than those we dislike.
Most 100+ episodes dramas are not very interesting. I likes Shut Up Family, though, but that one is more like a sitcom than like a drama. 
@Ricca I don't like LMH when he's not in a drama, but after his drama starts airing I start liking him (usually towards the end of the drama) and after the drama finishes I completly forget about him. Except for Boys Over Flowers. I didn't like him in that one.
@clockwatcher For me Exhibition of Fireworks was the first drama I hated, but I finished it. There was a time when I thought I hat to finish them, but I don't do that anymore. 
How could have I forgotten to mention Worlds Within? Because of that dramaI still dislike Song Hye Kyo and I'm not very fond of Hyun Bin. I usually enjoy watching dramas about making dramas, but these two were just too frustrating...

@ysgoguma23I agree that Kim Bum was better on BOF. :))Anyway, Reply 1997 Season 2 is coming! We have our thread. If you want, you can visit it, just click the link on my signature. :)
@laquetahodgeAt least we agreed on some other dramas. LOLI'll try Mischievous Kiss this weekend. Hope I would like it. Thanks for the info. :)
@HannahmiriamSmile, Donghae was a hit (I think) here. But I didn't get a chance to watch it because it was aired in the afternoon. And it was too long that I think I'll get bored.And I agree with what you said about LMH. For me, he's forgettable.

@Ricca  Hello we meet again!!!! haha. and I was just talking about this thread in my previous comment to you as well kekekeI am so excited for Reply 1997 Season 2. The first was amazing and I am still spazzing over how wonderful both the storyline and the acting were.Absolutely looking forward to it (although I will admit that I am a bit scared for the second season because I don't want them to ruin a good thing. However, as for now, I will choose to believe in the writers and the director. *fingers crossed*)

@ysgoguma23I'm kinda feeling that too. I think writers and the director are pressured because of the expectations of the viewers for the 2nd season of Reply 1997. That's why they are choosing not to give much info on public as of yet. I believe it will be about basketball, unlike on the first that it was about K-Pop. But, let's see... 
@laquetahodgeSo true! And we both crazy about Cyrano. (See you there later on Cyrano's thread! LOL) :))

Guest jamaatunrohmah

@Ricca Yes' date=' Cyrano is such an amazing drama!!!!! Love it :D[/quote']

I haven't watched it yet, but it is there on my top list of most anticipated drama. I love Soo Young in her previous role in The Third Ward.

Fashion King
Moon Embracing the Sun
Paradise Ranch
Heading to the Ground
Big
Level 7
Smile Donghae

there's actually too many to list.

HMM..here's mine:
drama's I WOULDN'T REALLY RECOMMEND:
1. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - I tried my best to finish the show..but...oh nerd.. I fell asleep on every single episode..tsk...but I love you Lee Ki Woo....just saying
2. A Thousand Days Promise - what the! despite of those hot Kisses, I only managed to watch 5 episodes.
3. Dr. Jin - NO. JUST PLAIN NO..
4. Thorn Birds - to Han Hye JIn, you know how much I loved you in Jumong, but, in this drama, just too lousy.
5. A Hundred Year Inheritance - ok...here's a little story about it:
   - I managed to watched the show without skipping until episode 22
   - then I didn't watch episode 23-26, coz based from the recaps alone, I almost cursed the writer
   - then comes episode 27-30, then I thought..OH THERE'S STILL HOPE!
   - then 31-???well I don't know..no..too draggy...A HUNDRED YEARS OF STUPIDITY!!!
   - then I gave episode 45 a try, coz I've got nothing to watched..and it was GOOD!
   - but then the drama slapped me again on episode 46...one of the WORST EPISODE EVER!
   - GAWD..I love both actors, especially Lee Jung JIn, but the plot was such a throw away.. Writer..what happened? I'm still going to watch it till it ends..yes..I will still WATCH IT... but I'll definitely not recommend it.
6. I've got lots actually, but I would not dare post it here coz, most of the dramas in my mind right now have a huge fan base, some of them were just recent and I'm afraid that if I post it here, I would get banned...LOL! =))

PS: and for the dramas I WOULD RECOMMEND:
NICE GUY + GAKSITAL + NINE
These three have different genres..but I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

@hershlag said: HMM..here's mine:
drama's I WOULDN'T REALLY RECOMMEND:
1. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop - I tried my best to finish the show..but...oh nerd.. I fell asleep on every single episode..tsk...but I love you Lee Ki Woo....just saying
2. A Thousand Days Promise - what the! despite of those hot Kisses, I only managed to watch 5 episodes.
3. Dr. Jin - NO. JUST PLAIN NO..
4. Thorn Birds - to Han Hye JIn, you know how much I loved you in Jumong, but, in this drama, just too lousy.
5. A Hundred Year Inheritance - ok...here's a little story about it:
   - I managed to watched the show without skipping until episode 22
   - then I didn't watch episode 23-26, coz based from the recaps alone, I almost cursed the writer
   - then comes episode 27-30, then I thought..OH THERE'S STILL HOPE!
   - then 31-???well I don't know..no..too draggy...A HUNDRED YEARS OF STUPIDITY!!!
   - then I gave episode 45 a try, coz I've got nothing to watched..and it was GOOD!
   - but then the drama slapped me again on episode 46...one of the WORST EPISODE EVER!
   - GAWD..I love both actors, especially Lee Jung JIn, but the plot was such a throw away.. Writer..what happened? I'm still going to watch it till it ends..yes..I will still WATCH IT... but I'll definitely not recommend it.
6. I've got lots actually, but I would not dare post it here coz, most of the dramas in my mind right now have a huge fan base, some of them were just recent and I'm afraid that if I post it here, I would get banned...LOL! =))

PS: and for the dramas I WOULD RECOMMEND:
NICE GUY + GAKSITAL + NINE
These three have different genres..but I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

Archived