What's your favorite eyeliner?

nattie

Guest andry123

Have a pair of comfortable sport shoes to wear is  very important. I recently is to wear Air Jordan Shoes the brand of shoes. It is really comfortable. You can also go to try. To recommend to you a web site: http://www.jordanonlines.com/. I bought it in this shop. Quality is very good. There are also have more new releasing style,like  Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan V, Jordan Son of Mars Low and so oon. It should be perfect choice.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rightsideout

any suggestions for pencil liners to use for tightlining or for the waterline? They always smudge for me no matter what!

Guest sinnie

My favorite eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil. It is smudge proof & water proof! I love it.. They have many shades!

Guest gisellaaa

For my favorite eyeliners:
Pencil: Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in BrownLiquid: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black & Brown Gel: I haven't found good ones yet :/ 
Has anyone tried the MAC fluidline and Bobbi Brown? Which one is better in your opinion?
And yes I'm a Dolly Wink addict -.-; Most of my make-up are from Dolly Wink lol

• 5 months later...
Guest ibexrawrrr

my favorite eyeliner is MAC's fluidline. It's smudge-proof, smear-proof and waterproof. I actually have a full review on my blog. Please check is out :)

http://mintpuffs.blogspot.com/2013/12/review-mac-fluidline-local-wares.html

• 2 months later...
Guest hyeongy

I use the Essence Eyeliner Pen. It's soooo cheap (like $1-2?) but it's the best felt tip eyeliner pen I've used so far. With the other ones I've tried the line was too sharp and pointed like a liquid liner, this one is a bit thicker and more dull. Only issue is that it dries out after a few months pretty easily ;_;)

Guest DBSK_cute

Stila Darkest Black Liquid Eyeliner is the best I've ever used so far. It stays put, doesnt dry out and always give perfect precision.

Wet and Wild's waterproof liquid liner is super awesome. It actually is very waterproof and it does not budge at all. It has this cool brush thing that doesn't have bristles, it's just kind of like the hard pointy thing; its really easy to use! I highly recommend it, and it is really cheap, like only 2 or 3 bucks but it is as good as high end products. I'm not exaggerating. 

Guest Serenity65

I have oily skin and a lot of eyeliners rub off my eyelids after a few hours, but I love Stila's liquid eyeliner! 

Guest LunaT

Kiss me Heroine Smooth Liquid Eyeliner is my favourite - it has a fine tip and glides smoothly on my eyelid. The hardness of the tip is just right - just enough to draw a precise line but doesn't hurt your eyelid. The line stays clear and smudge-free the whole day. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest radenayu

My HG eyeliner is New Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Black
koji+dolly+wink+black+liquid+eyeliner+rekoji+dolly+wink+black+liquid+eyeliner+re

Read the review here >> http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/2014/04/review-new-koji-dolly-wink-liquid.html

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JenniferW

Gel Liner: Maybelline  Eye Studio Last Drama Gel Liner! Liquid Liner: Milani Ultra Fine Tip!Pencil: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On 
These are pretty inexpensive & last for a long time.Water proof & let's say you tear up or cry, it'll last ^_^!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monicakil

My favorite is L'Oreal - Precision Super Liner x 2, you can also get it from the link below 

Archived