• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

ep. 33 preview:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20137/aurora_33.mp4

some caps:

r6te.jpgu5hj.jpg75au.jpgkp3o.jpg7ppv.jpg0v2c.jpgdlf4.jpg6np1.jpg

feima said:Help @dramaok ~ i need translation on MM and his eldest sister conversaton on RR ~ why the eldest sister is so against RR?  Geez!  SS to the rescue!  I really can't stand PJY ~ she is really acting nasty!  Maybe MM will realise her true colors and gets jealous seeing how SS rescues RR.

Guest atomickitty

am with you @dramaok. I'm not watching for the romance anymore. I think MaMa is a bit of a milksop if you ask me. I suppose that's to be expected given how he was raised. I figure he'll turn around by the time the show ends. Right now, I'm here to see how RoRa's acting career shapes up. That director is ridiculous and it's sad because that's probably how some are. It makes me wonder if the writer is patterning him after a director she knows in real life... Probably. 

atomickitty said: am with you @dramaok. I'm not watching for the romance anymore. I think MaMa is a bit of a milksop if you ask me. I suppose that's to be expected given how he was raised. I figure he'll turn around by the time the show ends. Right now, I'm here to see how RoRa's acting career shapes up. That director is ridiculous and it's sad because that's probably how some are. It makes me wonder if the writer is patterning him after a director she knows in real life... Probably. 

Guest dramaok

preview for 34:

34회
마마(오창석)는 로라(전소민)를 만나 그간의 사정을 묻고 로라 역시 어렵게 말문을 연다. 시몽(김보연)은 둘이 만났다는 사실에 불안해 하는데.. 한편, 미몽(박해미)은 다지(백옥담)와 함께 보내는 시간들이 행복하기만 하다. 

Mama meets Rora and asks about what happened all this time and with difficulty, Rora starts to talk. Simong (1st sister) is uneasy upon learning the two met alone. Meanwhile, Mimong (2nd sister) is blissful about time spent together with Daji.

Dramaok, thank you for the preview.  It saves me time loading the video and google translating the  written preview. Of course, the google translation does not usually make much sense.

I feel bad for SS if RR and MM do get back together.  RR should choose SS, he just supports her silently and is always there for  her. SS is much better; at least there is no meddling sisters and three of them too.  As far as RR thinking that her and MM are fated together, I don't think so.  What happen to being there for each other during good and bad times?  If RR cannot tell MM her situation, how is MM supposed to be for her. Or perhaps it's RR that does not have any faith in MM.

yesterday episode when SS and RR went to see the fortune teller ~ i think SS ask about his love life and eventhough i don't know what was being said, i guess it is not smooth sailing. 

The rude *jacka$$* director (as quoted by Dramaok) ~ i want to see justice that the outcome between him & RR blows up his face.  He is spoiling the image of directors in reality which i am sure there are some like that.  I wonder if real life directors reflect on his behavior and relate to their own experience of handling actors and actressess ~ i mean like taking favors, bribes, bad insinuations, biased, horrible manners, pompous, etc etc.

Awaiting today's episode with anticipation ~ especially MM baring his torso again LOL

I love today episode as there are more MM/RR scene without the angst.  I think they are really talking now.  Can my dear @Dramaok just translate the conversation between MM/RR till they say goodbye after he saw the dog.  This should tide me till Monday *sigh*

Guest dramaok

MM and the director, Yoon Haegi meet and MM warns him not to bully RR again saying she's doing the role justice but he's been petty and grudge-bearing and that Haegi needs counseling. HG is pissed and tells MM to quit. MM says fine but that the whole staff is cussing HG in their minds for being a jerk.
MM calls RR, "let's have lunch together."
RR: "don't you have to be at the shooting"MM: i got sacked. we won't be seeing each other again (because of work situation). you know 'Open Kitchen' right, let's meet there.
gkje.jpgMM: now with me gone too there's no one to stop him so try to go along with what the director says.RR: did something happen yesterday?MM: i nagged him a little and he told me to quit.RR: over me? MM: over lots of stuff.RR: (says nothing)MM: i guess ppl get quick-tempered when they age.he didn't use to be like that before.RR: i'm sorry.
MM: i'm sorry too. i did something i shouldn't have. Writer Eun Ah kept wanting to cast you as Seolri (main lead) saying you were fitting but Haegi (director) and I shut that down. And i objected to you playing Namo too. I think i misunderstood something.Today . . .could you tell me truthfully?
2r0o.jpgRR: i'm not confident i can talk about it easily yet (without losing it).MM: did your situation become difficult? (financial)RR: not just to the degree of difficult but completely ruined, actually.MM: i had no idea.
RR: I'm only going to think about the current. as long as i'm healthy and i work diligently, things will probably work out again.
MM: Director Kim Hyeongtaek has a film about to go into production. I'll introduce you to him. RR:  i don't want a racy role.MM: (laughs) so that's why you moved?RR: yes.MM: where in Nonhyeondong?RR: Yeolrip villa. before, it wasn't UN villa, but i lived in jangchung-dong.MM: is your mother's health alright?RR: she's hanging on.
MM: have some (food).RR: (phone rings) since i can't leave my phone off anymore.
xt46.jpgSSR calls to say he'll come pick her up for beauty salon appointment. but RR says she'll just get it from the station beauty unni (trailer), saying she talks a lot but she does a good job.
k66z.jpgMM: but Namo has no scenes to shoot today.RR: for profile shoot.MM: how old is the manager?RR: 27. why?MM: i think you'll need to be a bit careful with himRR: how can i be careful of the manager?MM: and your manager isn't a man? you haven't felt that he's excessively good to you?RR: he's good.MM: good as a manager is different from mixing feelings into it.RR: he's good as a manager. 100%. he's got a girlfriend he's going to marry.MM: gee.  how can he be like that if he's got a maritable girlfriend. yesterday at the pool, his gaze was different.RR: he's overflowing with energy in everything.MM: at any rate, you should be a little careful.
they finish meal, MM offers to drop her off. RR says she can just get home in bus ride but MM teases, a miss who's about to be on tv can't be riding the bus, plus he's got a present for Ddeokdae in his car.
elgl.jpgMM: back then, i always got rides from you, right? is it fun, acting?RR: i'm doing it as my occupation. doing my best.MM: i think you have some natural talent. if there's something I can help with in the future, tell me.RR: (says nothing)MM: do you have residual (bitter feelings) toward me?RR: (says nothing)MM: so there is.RR: at the very least, i thought you would ask me, about what happened to me. (pause)  i've let it all go.MM: i waited almost 2 hours in the lobby and your phone was off. i was worried so i went to look for you at un villa but was told no such miss lived there. what could i think?RR: after my dad collapsed and we went bankrupt, it was chaotic, but it did occur to me that, maybe we were not fated afterall.MM: (says nothing)
[drop off]RR: (looks at bag in the backseat) is that it?MM: yes. can i see ddeokdae briefly? RR: go out somewhere and wait in case my family sees.
gdc3.jpgRR: he remembers you. he almost got sequestered too.MM: they sequester pets too?RR: it's unimagineable, right? i cried and cried and threw a fit before finally getting him back from our debtor. you should go. i'm really looking forward to your next work. i'll be sure to buy and read it.MM; (gift) it's a bit heavy.RR: thank you. i had a great meal today. ddeokdae, let's go.686.gif

Guest guccigal

Just started watching this drama.
I like it!! Breath of fresh air.
Go Rora!! Mama's so handsome, OMG!
I have a question: In episode 5 and 1, why did the sisters pray around Mama?It's so freaking weird. Like some witch or something.

According to the Chinese subtitles, RR tells SS that she believes the character of  the potential mother-in-law is important because it reflects on the character of her son.  If that's the case, seeing how judgmental and unreasonable MM's sisters are, why would she consider MM is the one for her. Early in the series, MM asked RR to convince his sisters.  Why would RR do that?  I don't think any girl should lower herself to do that especially she's not in the wrong.

Anyways, though I like MM much better in this episode, I still prefer SS for RR. Now, PSY's brother might enter the competition as well.  It'll be interesting to see.

Any preview for the Monday episode yet?

Guest atomickitty

Could someone explain to me why they show clips of what I've just seen at the end of the episode? It's like a restaurant giving me my complimentary bread basket after I've had my entree and dessert... completely pointless.

And is trampy mom (any mom who tells her child to fake pregnancy to keep a married man is a trampy mom) really trying to get RoRa and her gay son together. Has she looked up GAY in her dictionary?

Hmm. Natasha V. RoRa cage fight! Who will win I wonder? Natasha is fierce when it comes to protecting/keeping her Oppa. But RoRa isn't afraid to karate kick.

thanks @dramaok. Very nice of you to break down the convo. Glad they're communicating now instead of being hurt alone and letting misunderstanding fester.. I do think they need time apart because they both have some things to go through. MaMa needs to get some space from his sisters and RoRa needs to support herself financially. I am definitely liking the new guy. I don't know if he'll be end game but he's a good distraction.

Let's see what next week brings. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with the brothers and sisters but we'll see...

kdramafan1 said: According to the Chinese subtitles, RR tells SS that she believes the character of  the potential mother-in-law is important because it reflects on the character of her son.  If that's the case, seeing how judgmental and unreasonable MM's sisters are, why would she consider MM is the one for her. Early in the series, MM asked RR to convince his sisters.  Why would RR do that?  I don't think any girl should lower herself to do that especially she's not in the wrong.

Anyways, though I like MM much better in this episode, I still prefer SS for RR. Now, PSY's brother might enter the competition as well.  It'll be interesting to see.

Any preview for the Monday episode yet?

Archived