[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixiee

@rikimaiu thank you for the explanation. it explains why in today's episode the director is very nice towards RR, even MM was very surprised!! 
why did RR third brother n MM third sister had a heated argument. I guess it was related to RR and MM, but not sure of the details. 

SS's father the same actor who played in the 'New tale gisaeng'. He was male lead character's father. He was very firm. He likes better his dog like his own son but some ways the whole falami was funny especially who the way solve the family problem after the OTP married.

Eventhough SS parents are rich but they are not snobs. SS's father said that since SS likes RR so much he asked him to bring her to their home. He said that if the family situation isn't good, they can always help them. SS told his parents that it is not the right time now and RR needs to have a smoooth career then she would have the mood to find a boyfriend. He said RR has no other thoughts except to act well and be successful. SS's father then urged SS to quickly make RR successful. 

Me too, I am leaning towards SS for RR.  He is so thoughtful, sweet and  good to her. I like SS's parents too. So far, they are not snobbish and are ready to welcome RR into their family.  I hope the writer is not going to make up something in the storyline that makes RR says something foolish and upsets them. 

As for MM, he is starting to stand up for himself, telling his sisters that PY is not the one he's interested in.

Anyways, regardless of who our favourite couple is, RR is going to end up with MM (Sadly).

I really like how close RR's family is and how they look out for each other.  It's too bad that the wives of the three brothers all left them.  The three brothers except for the extramarital affair, all seem very nice.

Guest atomickitty

@kdramafan1
She might not end up with MM. Sometimes, a drama starts out on a set couple, but ends up totally different. The most recent one I saw that did that was Birth of a Family. They totally switched who the main guy was supposed to be at the end. That might not be a good example as that drama was one of the most annoying, ridiculous things I have ever seen. I stopped watching it halfway and only followed it through recaps. And that is unheard of for me. I have such a high tolerance and can watch shows most people consider crappy with no trouble.

I'm also starting to lean more towards SS but it's early days yet. We don't know how long this drama will be. The writer is sorta prolific. I think her dailies tend to be in the 200's episode wise. I'm not expecting this to end before 150. Whoever she ends up with, I just hope it makes sense. Right now, SS looks so much better on paper. Nice, understanding parents and he wasn't brought up to be as spoiled as MM was. Not that RR isn't spoiled, she is.. or was.. but life is teaching her some lessons now and I think MM will have his own lessons to learn if they are to be together in the end.

This drama is really forcing me to take my Korean study seriously. I'm even learning how to read and write .. GULP!!!

atomickitty said: @kdramafan1
She might not end up with MM. Sometimes, a drama starts out on a set couple, but ends up totally different. The most recent one I saw that did that was Birth of a Family. They totally switched who the main guy was supposed to be at the end. That might not be a good example as that drama was one of the most annoying, ridiculous things I have ever seen. I stopped watching it halfway and only followed it through recaps. And that is unheard of for me. I have such a high tolerance and can watch shows most people consider crappy with no trouble.

I'm also starting to lean more towards SS but it's early days yet. We don't know how long this drama will be. The writer is sorta prolific. I think her dailies tend to be in the 200's episode wise. I'm not expecting this to end before 150. Whoever she ends up with, I just hope it makes sense. Right now, SS looks so much better on paper. Nice, understanding parents and he wasn't brought up to be as spoiled as MM was. Not that RR isn't spoiled, she is.. or was.. but life is teaching her some lessons now and I think MM will have his own lessons to learn if they are to be together in the end.

This drama is really forcing me to take my Korean study seriously. I'm even learning how to read and write .. GULP!!!

Guest dramaok

preview 39:http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20137/39.mp4

ef0f.jpgycmc.jpg2lg4.jpg
39회
마마(오창석)는 로라(전소민)의 집으로 찾아가 그간의 서운한 감정을 쏟아내고 로라 역시 착잡해진다. 지영(정주연)은 그동안 눈여겨봤던 설희(서하준)를 자신의 매니저로 쓰기 위해 여옥(임예진)에게 힘써달라고 부탁해본다. 한편, 수성(오대규)은 갑작스런 아내의 사고 소식에 금성(손창민)과 함께 미국으로 들어가는데..

Mama goes to Rora's and vents his hurt/regretful feelings and Rora's feelings get complicated. Ji-young asks Yeo-ok (mom) to help her get Seol-hee to become her manager instead. Meanwhile, Su-seong (3rd bro) gets sudden news of his wife's accident and heads to the U.S. with Geum-seong (2nd brother).

The sisters are very selfish. If MM does not want PY, they want MM to stay single and lonely for the rest of his life rather than be with RR who he likes.  They are totally ignoring MM's feelings.  This is in contrast to SS's parents who feel that their son's happiness is most important.

I don't understand Korean and hence also the preview to ep 39.  Towards the end of the preview, it seems RR and SS's mother are in the same hair salon. I have a feeling that SS's mother for one reason or another is going to take a dislike towards RR. Otherwise, SS is too good to be true.

As of now, perhaps it's because the strong dislike I have towards MM's opinionated and selfish sisters, I am liking SS more with each episode.  I don't want to see him heart-broken and the writers cannot turn him into an evil or bad guy in the upcoming episodes when RR rejects him.  It's too bad they can't have SS/RR together.

Guest guccigal

As for me, I strongly want RR to end up with MM.(Chemistry just sizzles)

But it will be a loooong journey for both, esp. for MM.MM still has to grow his own wings. But the loving gazes RR and MM both give each other are proofthat they still have feelings for each other.
I hate MM's eldest sister. So controlling.
MM, grow some balls and fight for your woman!!

Archived