[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

dramaok said: yeah no preview anywhere. >< yeah me too it's the only drama i watch right now. well at least it's a daily so we get more episodes than miniseries. though shorter.
another gif this from ep. 7:98i.gif

i'm still not sure what she was looking at for sure. she claims it was his fingers and she said she only lied to him twice (about living in the neighborhood and also about being reporter) so not sure. but he has a nice bun-bun. Ro-Ma couple fighting!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new guy is going full gear to know RR better. He is so smitten with RR. He has a lot of influence and I think he can help RR in her career and protect her. MM is secretly and subtly helping behind the scene but is not showing his feelings to RR. Perhaps he will start to pursue her when he knows another guy is interested in her. 
I love Natasha the most in this drama. He makes me laugh. A women in a man's body. LOL ! 

The new guy is okay but i like my lead OTP (MM and RR)  ~  MM is treading softly and carefully as he does not want to make the same mistake again for not believing and giving RR a chance earlier.  Unlike the other dailies that i am watching (SMH and UA) there are so many cute moments and the romance is slowly blossomming unlike here  *sigh*  i dont want MM to just fantasy or daydream about RR ~ i want ACTIONS ~ you wanna kiss her, he should DO IT!!!!!!

Guest dramaok

the new guy is just okay for me. he's kinda sweet and cute but the two identity thing is a bit creepy and when he gets mad he's scary.i can't wait to see Rora and Mama make up. the bitter awkwardness has got to stop. i love natasha too. i loved watching him and sagong dance side by side.fdp.gif

ep. 30 preview
http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v8269353ufQfu3CxDrox11Qcaps

e8zy.jpgifij.jpg]6afn.jpgb40p.jpgejga.jpg

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 30http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-30/

Help @dramaok ~ i need translation on MM and his eldest sister conversaton on RR ~ why the eldest sister is so against RR?  Geez!  SS to the rescue!  I really can't stand PJY ~ she is really acting nasty!  Maybe MM will realise her true colors and gets jealous seeing how SS rescues RR.

I feel bad that RR has to go against her principle and tries to please that loser director. 

MM is useless.  He just stands by and watch PJY slap SS, not just once, but twice.  He is a fool not to see what PJY is up to.  SS needs to come to the rescue.  If I was RR, I would forget about MM, SS is much more attentive.  Besides, MM's sisters are too much.  PJY and the sisters should be together.

Any preview for tomorrow's episode?

Guest pixiee

kdramafan1 said: I feel bad that RR has to go against her principle and tries to please that loser director. 

MM is useless.  He just stands by and watch PJY slap SS, not just once, but twice.  He is a fool not to see what PJY is up to.  SS needs to come to the rescue.  If I was RR, I would forget about MM, SS is much more attentive.  Besides, MM's sisters are too much.  PJY and the sisters should be together.

pixiee said: kdramafan1 said: I feel bad that RR has to go against her principle and tries to please that loser director. 

totally agree that MM is as useless as a screen door on a submarine. How can they keep this show for another 100 episodes is beyond me because to be honest 50 would be more like it...it doesn't have that feel that it could be 100 episodes.

feima said: pixiee said: kdramafan1 said: I feel bad that RR has to go against her principle and tries to please that loser director. 

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Princess Aurora Ep 31http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-princess-aurora-ep-31/

why is MM so passive ~ he is suppose to be the assistant director but he just like a bystander and allows that so-called pompous director abuse RR verbally and OMG no manners at all!  i know he tried to persuade the director but to no avail.  Still he only shoots *jealous looks* and no action on his part *sigh*  At least SS takes to her defense and also ease her discomfort anyhow.  I just don't like how the plot is dribbling to ~ too much angst and no cute moments for my fave OTP.

this is a kdrama...so yes mm is going to be an richard simmons until like the last episode and then magically say, "I love RR and want to marry her" I call BS on that crap....Korean writers must puff that magic dragon or something because crap like that don't actually happen in real life.

Update:
Think I'm going to just skip until we get to ep 50...show is going way too slow for me...guess we get 50 episodes of MM and RR mopy and undead looking...sheesh they need color.

Triton823 said: this is a kdrama...so yes mm is going to be an richard simmons until like the last episode and then magically say, "I love RR and want to marry her" I call BS on that crap....Korean writers must puff that magic dragon or something because crap like that don't actually happen in real life.

Update:
Think I'm going to just skip until we get to ep 50...show is going way too slow for me...guess we get 50 episodes of MM and RR mopy and undead looking...sheesh they need color.

We need to understand MM's behaviour. He has been pampered by his sisters all his life, never knew hardship, hardly fell in love before. He is a very private person and more of an introvert.He actually cares for RR but showed it in a different way. You can see that he is trying to defend RR and keep pacifying the director not to do anything to her. He couldn't figure out RR and with each encounter with RR he is slowly learning and trying to understand her. His current behavior is necessary to set the foundation for further development of his character when he realizes he is falling for RR. 
SS on the other hand is very independent and goes for what he wanted. His current interest is RR and he goes all out to please and help her. I give him an A++ for his meticulous planning eg. buying noodles on behalf of RR to please the makeup artists, arranging for the best wardrobe for RR, negotiating with the manager to give RR a bigger car as deemed for an actress, feeding her, stand up for her, etc. All these actions clearly shows us what MM is lacking.
To be fair to MM, right now, he isn't actively pursuing RR unlike SS. SS attentiveness to RR will make him realize sooner his feelings for RR. When that happens I believe he will change and step up his game. Isn't it more romantic when a guy is willing to change solely for you in the name of love ? I hope the change in him means going up against his sisters and goes for what he wanted and not what his sisters wanted. If he does that for RR's sake, then I think he is indeed worthy of RR.  

rikimaiu said: We need to understand MM's behaviour. He has been pampered by his sisters all his life, never knew hardship, hardly fell in love before. He is a very private person and more of an introvert.He actually cares for RR but showed it in a different way. You can see that he is trying to defend RR and keep pacifying the director not to do anything to her. He couldn't figure out RR and with each encounter with RR he is slowly learning and trying to understand her. His current behavior is necessary to set the foundation for further development of his character when he realizes he is falling for RR. 
SS on the other hand is very independent and goes for what he wanted. His current interest is RR and he goes all out to please and help her. I give him an A++ for his meticulous planning eg. buying noodles on behalf of RR to please the makeup artists, arranging for the best wardrobe for RR, negotiating with the manager to give RR a bigger car as deemed for an actress, feeding her, stand up for her, etc. All these actions clearly shows us what MM is lacking.
To be fair to MM, right now, he isn't actively pursuing RR unlike SS. SS attentiveness to RR will make him realize sooner his feelings for RR. When that happens I believe he will change and step up his game. Isn't it more romantic when a guy is willing to change solely for you in the name of love ? I hope the change in him means going up against his sisters and goes for what he wanted and not what his sisters wanted. If he does that for RR's sake, then I think he is indeed worthy of RR.  

Archived