[Drama 2013] Princess Aurora 오로라 공주

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

thanks @dramaok. So very helpful and what lovely dialogue... 
this drama rocks my world. i love this girl. love love love. so sick and tired of the kdrama doormats. RoRa and SY (SMH) are really making me happy this drama season. am not saying RoRa is 100% right all the time but i love her outspoken nature. 

:-c

Guest dramaok

preview for 27 after commercial:

it's kind of cute (Seol) Seol Hee calls his horse 'ddeokdae' too. (as in 'big boy')both guys are angry in the preview. rawrrr.

yes thanks for the preview @dramaok. 

@atomickitty ~ ah! thanks for the info. 

can't wait for tonight episode.  Good for MM to go head-to-head with the pompous director.  It is a shame that it shows poor faith to directors to allow favors only to those budding newbies actors/actresses that they need to pamper or in other words *bribe* their way in order to be in the directors good books. I know it happens in reality but till dramas are all about hoping in fantasy too!

Dont know how long MM and RR will reconcile!  Hope not too lonnnnnnnnnng then it will be boring and make fans drop this drama like TBLSS.

i really dont understand what is happening but i love the cliffhanger ~ i wonder what the sisters is gonna to do to the pompous director?  Beat him up for simply slapping their dear MM.  I dont like how the new guy is courting RR ~ geeeshhhh my poor MM.

Guest pixiee

today episode was very interesting. what was the argument between MM and the director? Is it about RR? and what caused the director to slap MM. Can someone kindly explain it? 
The whole episode was very tense until the part whereby the sisters confronted the director. I cant help laughing =)) =)) maybe in the eyes of the director, MM goes back home crying to the sisters =)) =)) The sisters reaction really reflected badly on MM. They should just let him handle it.

Guest dramaok

pixiee said: today episode was very interesting. what was the argument between MM and the director? Is it about RR? and what caused the director to slap MM. Can someone kindly explain it? 

Guest pixiee

thank you @dramaok  now i understand too why the scriptwriter n the other guy were in the meeting with MM and the director. 
btw Seol Hee n MM wore similar checks shirt :D

Guest kimheami

@dramaok - you are awesome. i am always amazed by your love and dedication to sharing the wealth of kdramas everytime i come across you in a thread on soompi.

Love the gifs!

Also, is there any preview videos up? i read the little summary on the MBC website but I wasn't sure if anyone caught the episode 29 preview after the episode or if there even was one.

Terribly disappointed there is no episode today  :((  I am currently addicted to this drama. Dying to know how things will turn out for RR. RR,keep on fighting ! Show them u can do better than PJY. PJY is so demanding. Just hope MM and the new guy continue to snub her. 

Guest dramaok

yeah no preview anywhere. >< yeah me too it's the only drama i watch right now. well at least it's a daily so we get more episodes than miniseries. though shorter.
another gif this from ep. 7:98i.gif

i'm still not sure what she was looking at for sure. she claims it was his fingers and she said she only lied to him twice (about living in the neighborhood and also about being reporter) so not sure. but he has a nice bun-bun. Ro-Ma couple fighting!

Archived