Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Song Jae Rim's Words That Couldn't Be Saidsong-jae-rim-what-he-couldnt-say-in-the-
Song Jae Rim, What He Couldn't Say In the InterviewActor Song Jae Rim was sincere but fun.  He was different than the "Generation of Inspiration" and the character of Mo Il Wha and led a friendly interview vibe.  With the content of the article and the flow, they weren't able to lead the entire article but it was too much to bury.▲ Cut, Cut, but All While filming the last scene in "Generaiton of Inspiration", they were talking about the last episode and how they wanted to wink scene towards Shin Jung Tae (played by Kim Hyun Joong) as he expressed his passion.  Because it was the last scene, his condition was good too.
▲ I Don't Know Whether The Staff Were Playing Hard To GetHe was asked whether it was hard to come back after retiring from the drama briefly.  At this question, "Shin Jung Tae needed another scene where he would meet other characters.  He was out at a certain moment and just think that he came back to the right scene.  The interviewer said, "A brief break made Mo Il Wha's presence be left even strong."  He replied, "Yes.  In some ways, it was the staff playing hard to get" and smiled widely. ▲ I Thought There Would Be A Tick Disability This was the answer to the question where they thought it was hard to keep the Mo Il Wha style with one eye closed.  Even during the interview, he shook his head because of his hair and said, "I think this habit occurred because of this.  I actually don't like this thing at all" and expressed his hardship.
▲ It's Better To Sweat At The SaunaWhile talking about the action scenes in "Generation of Inspiration" he said that he was not flexible in real life and he didn't like using his body or sweating.  Even at home, he liked reading and he liked things that he could do alone such as swimming instead of collaborative sports.
▲  IT's To HelpIn the battle scene with Shin Jung Tae on the 17th episode, he responded that he didn't know that Mo Il Wha would lose.  This was a definite scene that was needed in the "Birth of the Battle."  The main character is Shin Jung Tae and Mo Il Wha had to lose once so that Shin Jung Tae would meet even stronger people in the process.  Even hearing that it was a supporting role, he said, the act of a supporting role is that he was loyal.  As much as he saw Mo Il Wha was a strong presence, he said that this might be a reflective reaction.  "I think she really delved into his emotions."▲ I Don't Imitate Well But You Know The Feeling, Right?He said, "I learn from everyone on the set" and said that he liked to observe.  He showed each and every quality of Sul Doo Sung (played by Choi Il Wha) and Wang Baek San (played by Jung Ho Bin)'s expressions, the breathing technique of Poong Cha (played by Jo Dahl Wan) and the actor Song Gang Ho's lines.  Especially with a low tone, he said that he was Do Koo and said it in the tone of Do Koo (played by Um Tae Koo) and made a perfect impersonation.  A tthis time, the interview scene turned into a personal talent show.▲ They Need To Live Alone He said that he wanted to get married when he was around 36 years old and said that he needed to work hard until then and save up money.  He laughed saying, "No need to make someone else's daughter suffer if I can't make money until then.  I need to live alone."
Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

I pray for all the passengers/crew/staff/rescuers/survivors and the family (of the people on board) of SEWOL...

• 1 month later...

Song Jae Lim holds his 2nd Japan fan meeting20140526152729_5382ded11e110_1.jpg
Song Jae Lim had a special fan meeting with his Japanese fans in Osaka.

On May 25th, actor Song Jae Lim held his second solo Japan fan meeting in Osaka. Song Jae Lim had his first Japan fan meeting back in February as his popularity started growing fast in the region because of drama 'Nail Shop Paris'.

The fan meeting began with an opening video presentation, and Song Jae Lim appeared on the stage while singing a song.

Song Jae Lim said hello to the fans in fluent Japanese, and talked about how he has been doing during last few months.

He invited randomly selected fans up to the stage and acted scenes from his dramas with them, granted their wishes, and gave special gifts to them.

Song Jae Lim also played a romantic serenade with a saxophone, which he has been learning as his hobby, and all of the fans were largely surprised at his hidden talent.

At the ending part of the event, he expressed his thanks to the fans by having a handshake with all of the fans, and it is said that his great care for his own fans deeply impressed a great number of local officials as well.

Song Jae Lim said, "It has not been long since my last Japan fan meeting, but it was a great pleasure to have another fan meeting in Japan. I had a great time."

Meanwhile, Song Jae Lim recently finished shooting a new film called 'Tunnel 3D', and he is going to start some works in Japan as well.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com | May 27 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jo Bo Ah, On Joo Wan, and Song Jae Rim Confirmed to Star in New Drama “The Mermaid”

Actors Jo Bo Ah, Ohn Joo Wan, and Song Jae Rim have recently been confirmed to appear as the main lead roles for upcoming cable channel tvN’s drama “The Mermaid”.

VLQJN023_c05597_f.jpg

On June 11, CJ E&M revealed, “Jo Bo Ah, On Joo Wan, and Song Jae Rim were chosen to be the leading roles for ‘The Mermaid.’” “The Mermaid” is a drama that draws out a storyline of a mermaid who comes to live as a human being in a world that does not show mercy to anyone who is not employed. Actress Jo Bo Ah has taken on the role of Hani, the mermaid, and On Joo Wan will be playing a character who is preparing to find employment, while Song Jae Rim’s role, Si Kyung, is that of a conceited character. The process of the three characters’ attempt to find work will show their triumphs and disasters, and is expected to provide viewers with a fun yet touching story. “The Mermaid” is scheduled to premiere at the end of July.

Source: Mydramalist

EXO's Tao and Song Jae Rim to join f(x)'s Victoria in Zhang Li Yin's new MV

SM artist EXO's Tao and SM C&C actor Song Jae Rim will be acting alongside f(x)'s Victoria for fellow label mate Zhang Li Yin's new MV!

A rep told DongA on June 18, "Tao and actor Song Jae Rim will be taking part in the Zhang Li Yin MV with Victoria."  It was revealed earlier that Victoria would be taking part in the MV as a sign of friendship with her fellow Chinese label mate.  Now, fans will have even more eye candy with these new additions!

Look forward to the release of the MV.

Tip: starsstars

Source: AKP

Guest adikkeluangman

Check out the teaser trailer for summer horror movie Tunnel 3D. Expected to be released on this August.

Here is the teaser poster.10506902_658907954195800_453187426517069

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Wooyoung-Park Se Young Couple to Leave “We Got Married,” Actors Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Join as New Coupledeedeegii September 10, 2014 | SOOMPIwe-got-married.png

To the disappointment of many fans of the couple, 2PM’s Wooyoung and actress Park Se Young will be ending their run on MBC’s variety program “We Got Married.”

According to a broadcast official, the Wooyoung-Park Se Young couple completed their final recording for “We Got Married” last month. It was reported that the two of them expressed much sadness during their last filming together.

It has been about nine months since the couple first joined the show following the exit of SHINee’s Taemin and A Pink’s Naeun.

Wooyoung and Park Se Young received much love during their time on “We Got Married” as they didn’t hold back on displaying affection for one another.

The new couple that will be replacing Wooyoung and Park Se Young has been announced as actors Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun. It is being reported that the two actors have already begun filming for upcoming episodes.

You can catch the final broadcast of the Wooyoung-Park Se Young couple on September 13, while the Song Jae Rim-Kim So Eun couple’s first broadcast is scheduled to air on September 20.

ME: for real...? like for real? GaEul Yang and Leader Mo ilhwa? I was a little paused with this pairing but man... DAEBAK!!! I think I will now watch WGM again, it has been years since this show reeled me. but for leader Mo and GaEul! I am all in!!!

Song Jae Lim & Kim So Eun, the new couple of 'We Got Married'20140912090713_5412393110939_1.jpg
A new photo of Song Jae Lim and Kim So Eun, the new couple of 'We Got Married,' was revealed.

On September 11th, Kim So Eun uploaded the photo on her SNS, and wrote, "Just moved in!"

The photo shows Kim So Eun posing for a photo with Song Jae Lim, who she is going to appear on 'We Got Married' with.

Earlier, a representative of the production team of 'We Got Married' had announced that Woo Young and Park Se Young are going to withdraw from the program, and Song Jae Lim and Kim So Eun are going to join as a new couple.

Meanwhile, Song Jae Lim and Kim So Eun's first meeting will be showed during September 20th broadcast of 'We Got Married.'
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

I really think they look good together... song jae rim looks so awesomely young and carefree in the pic...only know him as either the stoic, the psycho, the killer and the deadly... but here he looks so cute opposite KSE

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[HD][Preview][140913] WGM Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun - Ep1 _Next Week

credit WGMVietnamFanPage

I want to watch wgm since the drama Surplus Princess' chef (Song Jae Rim) will be with his virtual wife (Kim So Eun).I wonder if this drama will be mentioned in the variety show when they introduce him there? Or will they show his apple butt being pressed by our Mischievous Mermaid when they introduce him there?   ;)) image

Ekkk...I'm excited about Song Jae Rim being on WGM. I'm not watching Surplus Princess since I know I'll be dissatisfied because SJR is the second lead...even though I hear the drama is super cute... Is it jus me or does SJR look different? He gained some weight in his face and it really suites him. He's always looked really lean and hungry with those super sharp cheekbones which was sexy but he looks really fluffy lately and I love it. Apple butt anyone? Does anyone know we're SJR was born? It's sounds like he was talking with an accent in the WGM preview...I wish there was an English translation of what they were saying...they look super cute together..

Archived