♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest Aulia Rahmiwulan

Everytime episode was aired. I would say that "this is my favorite eps" and when someone asked me about my favorite eps …… I just… leave that question in the air because I LOVE EVERY STEPS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!!! [-O<

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest venelse

viyra wrote: » If last week’s episode was full of laughter, this week is
full of sweetness.  The time spent by
TaEun together is so precious – not only to them but to us the viewers as
well.  There is no doubt, these two are
eventually discovering the meaning of affection.  I wanted to say ‘love’ is not involved yet
but seems like NaEun has already mentioned it. 
I want to hear TaeMin say it someday.

TaeMin did a good job by playing/joking around with the
rest of the members of APink.  Like what
@ctrawberry said, it is important for a bf/husband to get the affection of the
in-laws first, especially so in some Asian countries.   It is so pleasant to see TaeMin almost
shedding off his image as a sunbae idol to the APink idols to the extent of
joking about some things that to some are too personal – like farting.  And I like that the girls didn’t try to overact
or act cute in front of  TaeMin.   They all looked like disciplined kids seated
calmly in front of a visitor.

TaeMin trying to act tough in front of NaEun – bcoz NaEun
is attracted to tough/bad guys. 
TaeMin-ssi, NaEun already knows what kind of a person you are, that is
why she is drawn to you – you are a kind, caring and honest person.  I saw that disappointed look on NaEun’s face
when he first ask for her phone.  Even
the MC’s comments were like ‘TaeMin’s attitude seems weird – trying to be a bad
guy’.   I guess if I were in NaEun’s
shoes, I would give the guy a killing stare and walk off.  But NaEun is nice, forgiving and smart – she’s
probably thinking there’s something behind the change in attitude of her young
husband.  And being mean is not the real
TaeMin.  And sure enough, TaeMin noticed
her gloomy face and gave up.  He can’t
hurt her feelings, he knows – she might cry.

The
song:  TaeMin’s reaction immediately upon hearing
the first line of the song – like a big thrust to his chest.  He knew the song, in fact he played it on the
piano when they moved to their house, and he knew she changed the lyrics.  He was moved, not only by her gift song, but
by the lyrics of the song which she obviously wanted to convey to him, and the
tears that came with it.  The way she looked at him when she started singing 'I'm in love, I fall in love' - that must have really melted TaeMin's heart.  That is pure
sincerity that TaeMin witnessed.  TaeMin
must be thinking – ‘is this really NaEun?’ 
And yes @skyeuphoria – TaeMin is probably saying ‘our NaEun has changed’.  He can’t seem to believe what was
happening.   You can tell he was listening
intensely to the second part of her song (after ‘I fall in love’) –which is an
affirmation of her decision to commit herself. 
TaeMin is one lucky guy.

TaeMin must have knocked so hard on the door of that heart
that is closed that the impenetrable owner of that heart decided to open it and
walk out herself.

You all know I’ll be back, right?  I am not done.  Are you all bored yet?

Guest reminihope

Someone managed to capture Taemin's tear so I thought I would share his finding here.
Just recalling how Taemin mentioned he might cry for her one day, a drop of tear from a boy who rarely cries in front of camera really means a lot...
I just cant imagine how much affection the two kids are pulling into this relationship to the extent that both of them couldnt held their tears in this episode. She cried because of her imperfection before the guy who she really cares. He shed his tear because a girl who used to be very passive and inexpressive now tries really hard to tell her heart. The first time they realised they are so vulnerable and their sentiment are so fragile before the power of love......
Analysis:
FvEghTQ.png
1. A front shoot of Tamein, his eyes look watery...but we aint sure.
tZmVdMG.png
2. Then, from the side, he seems trying so hard to hold his tears
XgEOmXd.png
3. So Taemin winks his eyes, and in the next sec......!
sEHrAeO.png
4. We can clearly see a drop of tear from the corner of his left eye...it's quite obvious if compared to second pic!
cr. preciy
@aggr fixed now! 

@reminihope i notice that but i'm not sure. With ur screen caps, we're pretty sure he cried. I read at a lot Taemin fan site that he seldom cried, he said that on the day they moved to their house.... Yesterday Episode, ithink even his fans who don't like this couple or this show, if they saw this happiness in his eyes, they would be happy.... It's such a long time I have been feel so touched and warm by such a pure and innocent love. Ps: now I need to rewatch this ep Again, for the n time today, and nxn time tomorrow :))

Guest pinkladydragon

My same sentiment, i am not their fans either. Especially when shinee sung their lucifer song i thought that was kind of weird. Apink on the other hand, i thought was just like the other girl groups, full of aegyo that makes me wanna vomit. But when i watched their episodes in wgm (out of boredomreally) it just cught me off guard. I am speaking as a person watching 2 young souls who were just happen to be on the same place, same moment and with the person they have connected with. In my10 years of watching kdramas, kvariety shows, percormances, etc. its the first time i have seen such sincerity, and innocence of having their first attraction (maybe love). Curiousity made me watched their past performances, interviews, shows that made me see 2 different person from different light. I just hope and pray that these 2 are given the chance to feel the love without the world against them. I wish their solid fans would open their hearts and let them be happy. We dont own them, we appreciate, we support but we can never hold them back from letting them live a happy life they deserve after all the hardship, struggle of making the fans happy. Fans should give back the love, let them love the person they like. Hayyy, i sound like a preacher, sheesh. Sorry.

I WAS not fans of both group either. Among Shinee members I liked Minho because I watched Dream Team and I think this kid is cool and competitive. Taemin, I've never be a fan of pretty boy, and Shinee make-up and stylish is not my taste although I like their music and admire their singing and dancing skill... Before this show I only know Eunji because of "That winter the wind blows ", never heard of any A pink song. Because of reading too much great cmt from Knetizen at Netizenbuzz, I decided to take a look ( I'm not a fan of this kind visual love show). I watched the part when Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun tried to watch MB live just to check if Naeun wears the bracelet or not.... Lol... It's damn hilarious.... Then I download all eps and watch all in a row... 
At first I think Taemin is over flirting and saying those "miss you" things too much... And All Naeun did is laugh and smile.... But it's their charm, their adorable... When it comes to love, things is that simple... One speak, one listen but both side feels relax, happy... And I saw that from them. Naeun gives me vibe of an innocent but cool girl. Taemin is very straightforward, sweet and inexperience boy. And seeing how enjoyable Naeun is with Taemin's boring joke lol... I can understand how comfortable Taemin feels when he's with Naeun. 
 As I always tell myself not to fall too deep in other's love and this is a TV show. And because I knew being a shipper like riding roller-coaster, this moment you feel like you're in heaven, the next moment you would feel everything you believe is unreal. But this couple, the more I watch them, the more I love them and it's so hard to not give too much hope. No matter how the future is, I do have wonderful time seeing 2 young people fall in love in such a lovely and innocent way. 
P/s: thanks to this show, now i'm so busy to watch Shinee's and Apink's MV and Shows.... They're really hilarious lol... Diva Key and cool Eunji is a match made in heaven lol... If two group meet each others, that would be epic ep :))

Taeun couple daebak !this episode is daebak !
the bluntness and honesty reminds me with adam couple, because Jokwon had said he did wgm as if he were really dating Gain-noona. 
From me..Taeun seems like interested to know each other better (looks similar to dating than wedding). I saw Taemin's effort and his expressive way to confirm his feelings including expressing the jealousy in cute way. Taemin is like a paper, like Key said just look on his pouting mouth xD. Jokwon is well known as man of events because he did lot of events on his WGM episodes and bravery. Like when he was holding hands with Gain in mall and shouted "Son Ga In, saranghamnida!!" three times. Taemin shouted too on the early boats episodes,"We got married!" and already held events for Naeun even they havent reached 20++ episodes. (I'm looking forward this wedding will looooooooooooooooooong lastiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing). and magic thing with homey couch, like adam couple, just put two of them on their home, sitting on small couch, chatting each other, and sometimes throwing body gag (the apple things on taeun's twilight episodes) would send viewer happy and giddy xD
and I will be so sad...crying and sobbing on the corner of my room on their last episodes T_T because something is missing on my saturday..
the vibes and first love feeling reminds me with goguma couple, so awkward at first but they put effort on the relationship just like how Seohyun learned how to play guitar and Yonghwa knitted shawl because he lost the one Seohyun made. 
I see Naeun learned to cook galbijim and play guitar (I dont even know she can play guitar before o.O daebak!). Taemin is lucky guy, to get love serenade on his birthday from his lovely wifey (not to mention, his wife is idol who is similar to his ideal type).Taemin himself learned BuBiBu dance even when his hyungs teased him,"so dirty" lol. The thoughtful gift like rosary bracelet to protect naeun when he is not besides her, my thought flied when Yonghwa gave Seohyun 2 rows of Goguma field for Seohyun's birthday who loved Goguma more than anyfood in this world and Seohyun reciprocated by giving Yonghwa love serenade too and after that held hand. What can I say, I somehow agree when Yongseo fans said that this couple reminds them of Goguma couple with upgraded version.. because it took really long time for Seohyun to hold Yonghwa's hand.. if I'm not wrong among episodes 20s until 30s.. Fortunately, Taeun's progress is rather faster.
the romantic feeling and some cheesy words on a right time and right place (sometimes it makes me cringing but smiling with happiness) reminds me of Khuntoria. Especially Ra.D - I'm in Love was the song which Khun sang for Victoria on their WGM times. Taemin played the intro with piano when they moved to their new house and Naeun sang it for him on his birthday. I think it's official between Taemin and Naeun, now and in the future, every time they hear this song, they will remember a special memory (for Taeunians too :D). Victoria got lot of hates from Hottest on early stage of their WGM's period but later got so many supports and lot of diehard fans. I really hope Shawol will love Naeun, too, because they can see Taemin's blink blink happy eyes and bone-cheek ascended to heaven (like when Ee Teuk saw Sora on their WGM time).I think Khun and Vic's skinships were very natural and they looked really mature on their wedding photoshoots. I dont know if it's only me but somehow Jinwoon and Junhee fits the visual romantic couple roles better. The skinships between Taeun havent reached on Khuntoria's level, but no need to rush :D. Taeun already has its charm and everything comes naturally on their pace. That's why I love Taeun.  At some points, Taeun makes me remember the pair of couple whom I love the most and that's the reason why I watch WGM on the first place. No matter it's scripted or not, viewers arent that stupid. We still can differ which one is acting and which one is sincerity/effort 
Have a Happy Sunday Taeunians <3

Guest heeweedee

that week in july must have been special to Naeun

timeline

july17

Taemin dorm visit, hug at cafe, guitar singing,

then same day results announced Apink Nonono MBC music show champion number one, naeun cried.

open new window)

credit utube kimnana

then

july19

Musicbank Nonono number one Naeun also cried

open new window)

credit utube apinklive

emotion july 17 week for her

Am i the only one who think Tauen is totally diffirent from YongSeo (not sure if i type the right name :P) ?.  Because i saw a lot cmts saying the two couple is similar, so i watched 5 eps and some MVs of Youngseo couple. They gave me totally diffirent feel... i do agree that both couple was awkward in the begining and the girl is shy and innocent girl. but the main thing is Taemin seems more "innocent or inexperience" type than that guy (sorry i don't remember his name). and it make a huge diffirent feel... as all we knew Taemin is not funny guy comparing to Shinnee's members, when he made a joke, i don't ppl find it funny at all .  i still can't get over Taemin's joke that made Nauen saying that it's funny as Infinite Challenger lol)... and do you gals know that  when a guy notice and comment how the girl's smell like, it means he loves that girl so much.  i feel so touch when he always notice her smells. he will be very fine and good man when he get olders.

For Naeun, she always surprise me. and what she did in yesterday episode suprised everyone, including Taemin and herself. i really love these two as a couple and as individual

@reminihope sorry, i cant see the tear , can you pls give a mark? :((
maybe i need glasses :((
or do you mean his right eye? coz i cant clearly see his left eye :((
something really wrong with my eyes if you guys able to see it clearly while i am not :((
btw thanx for fixing the picture
i am going to take a look again more thoroughly

Guest Pororo Roro

heeweedee said:

that week in july must have been special to Naeun

timeline

july17

Taemin dorm visit, hug at cafe, guitar singing,

then same day results announced Apink Nonono MBC music show champion number one, naeun cried.

open new window)

credit utube kimnana

then

july19

Musicbank Nonono number one Naeun also cried

open new window)

credit utube apinklive

emotion july 17 week for her

Guest glabahskul

[HD][Engsub - Vietsub] I'm In Love - Naeun (WGM187)

http://dai.ly/x13n2vs

Lyrics  : KoreansplashMade by : [Q.D]Please take out with full credit!

:D

Did naeun change the lycrics??? Its different from the original..

i love part "there no way i can hide my feeling"

Archived