♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest laheron

After Naeun's guitar performance to Taemin, when he walks towards her. Doesn't it look like he's wiping away her tears? I can't really tell from the angle but if it is, that is literally one of the sweetest things i've ever seen..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zingzing16

@ventuss She's shy, that's all :) Besides, there're lots of people watching so it may double/triple her shyness.  :\">

btw, torrent for RAW video is out guys. You can head onto @semi_fly twitter account for the link. 

Guest rosesecreto

I think Naeun starts feeling sad/cry in 1.03 minute because her voice cracked at that time. I bet she's really missing him...

Guest shiningpanda

@ventuss said:

Hi all, i am new here and have been reading this from page 1 and decided to make my first ever post XD

Totally love today's episode. The smiles and laughter when taemin and naeun are together. Especially the skinships today!!! But is it just me or is naeun kinda afraid(don't know what word to describe haha) of the skinship? she seems to be pulling away pretty quickly when taemin held her hand or hugged her :(( maybe i am just thinking too much XD

Can't wait for the double date ep next week!! woohoo!!

@suzannelee what i think is naeun is probably still scared of taemin's fans... i mean there are still people who doesnt like her at all

Guest rosesecreto

laheron said: After Naeun's guitar performance to Taemin, when he walks towards her. Doesn't it look like he's wiping away her tears? I can't really tell from the angle but if it is, that is literally one of the sweetest things i've ever seen..

Guest Pororo Roro

laheron said: After Naeun's guitar performance to Taemin, when he walks towards her. Doesn't it look like he's wiping away her tears? I can't really tell from the angle but if it is, that is literally one of the sweetest things i've ever seen..

Such a great episode!!!! LOVE it!!! and Naeun~~  :xSo many things i love in this episode!!! Got to list them out~~ hahahaha
Taemin is such a sport to play along with his own pranks. If he just trick them, it might seems a bit rude after all they are girl idols but he himself brush that weird indo curry tooth paste and did the farting joke. Since Naeun is shy and all, it is important that her bf or husband in this case, to be someone who knows how to break the ice. That is why in the end, Namjoo even said "Brother in law, you are the best!!". 100% perfect hubby here~~ Taeminie~
 Bomi ask them to link their arms..they wana see it for once and our couple hold hands!!! Normally I'd wish the camera to be further from Taeun but this time I'm hoping they could be near cos i wana have a clearer look!! AW~~ if only they hold hands while walking to the cafe too. Still waiting for that day to come!! Love Bomi~~~

❤ Taemin pretended to be a bad guy part was...kinda cute hahaha! After this, maybe Naeun will never say she likes bad guys anymore. And just how cute can Taemin be once Naeun ask him to "come back" being the original Taemin ^^ Immediately it was the "I have missed you" mode. And he was touchy  :\">
Naeun purposely learn to play the guitar and plays for his birthday~with I'm in love!! AW~~ and she plan to give him a hug!! She doesn't need to cry...although it didn't work out like she wanted to, but it was so sweet that I got brain-diabetes and her sincerity was totally felt. But then, it was cos she cried so Taemin got to wipe her tears so....>.< Love that Naeun wana initiate skinship by giving him a hug and love that Taemin gave her a hug after she finish her performance!!! Both did so well!! oh~~ Naeun say she choose that song cos she thinks the lyrics fits her~~ she's in love!! 

Taemin said she smells nice~ with Naeun scent (I died). And he try to get ppl to agree that he is not a pervert. Why so cute! 

Finally the opportunity has come where the maknae get to tease the hyung and even asking his hyung to have skinship. LOL~~~ funniest was when Eunji say she likes Onew best from SHINee. =))  All shinee members failed when it comes to their girl hahahaha~ 
Said this every week but am going to say it again. Taeun is simply the best!!! They give me surprises every week!!! I've write long....but it still feels not enough....No words can describe my feels for this episode!!!! 
Just to add~~~ Naeun didn't know she is going to see him on that day so she wasn't well prepared but she thinks that, that day is the best to celebrate his b'day. If not, when his bday passes, she doesn't know when are they going to meet. To know that, even when he appears out of nowhere, she still remember his birthday like that....it is Plus....she say playing the guitar and giving him a hug is her plan...meaning she had it planned how she wanted to celebrate for him even BEFORE they have yet to meet!! AW~~~~ 
@venelseNo recap or translation today....but I think I sum up pretty well on the above LOL!!! 

@taemsprouts Once again....why am I so excited for u that it became our couple song??? hahahahaha~~ 

Guest glabahskul

Oh my god today episode make me want to scream on top of my lung.........too sweet to handle..naeun voice is so sweet..taemin eyes....when taemin wipe naeun's tears im just die......that so diabetic... oh my the hug..even its not for a long time..its so sincere.. n its the most sweet scene i ever see compare to any drama or show..i dying to watch it again...

*btw mbc had release the cut..

Im waiting for the full cut =)) =)) =))

Guest heeweedee

taemin and naeun are true, this isn't acting....... how to act like that

contender for MBC year end couple award......

this made my saturday/weekend very happy....

never since we got married cnblue junghwa and snsd seohyun

i felt realistic that the couple is .

we can safely look forward to the inlaws parents meeting for sure, this is realistic.

never mind SHINee's tight schedule

after seeing this episode, no matter how tight their schedule are, they will find time. regardless of meeting/ communicating in WGM or privately.

happy weekend all..........wow.........

Guest myheartskipsabeat

My favorite part(s) of this episode. I want to recognize the WGM Staff for not failing on edit this time. They have showed us what is real Taeun feels. :x  Kudos WGM Staff!

9579726605_2b3b9f7d18_o.jpg

9582514186_7868a8dda7_o.jpg

9579682303_2620e69d8a_o.jpg
Is Taemin holding Naeun's face?

9582514102_c2231b370c_o.jpg

9579728445_409a7fe327_o.jpg

9579728331_f8ba1b7bed_o.jpg

9579728223_81801e8dc7_o.jpg

Edit: I've got the answer on #3 photo after reading @ctrawberry's post :)

Guest kellybag

Omg seriously today's episode is totally the icing on the cake... I only saw the short cuts provided by @myirishspring86 and @suzannalee2017 thank you ladies so much for the fastest links ever

It's crazy but here Iam in Taiwan supposedly enjoying my holiday but is it fate that got me back to the hotel due to the heavy rain here... ??!

Naeun what a sweetie pie.. oh my goodness I can't get over her event for her hubby... It's v evidently she has fallen for Taemin softly and sweetly. The emotions she displayed today cannot be fooled and seemingly it got the better of her.. meaning IMO she was overwhelmed with feelings and emotions that's why she teared up or trying to hold back her tears... yep I agree with someone else her hug could have lasted a bit longer but well she's prob constantly aware of her environment and yes by that I mean the antis

I wish I can elaborate more but as I said I'm now back at the hotel room supposedly trying to refresh myself with my hubby on one side getting impatient and showing signs of annoyance... so on that note... laters peeps I will no doubt be back later where by then I will have the luxury of watching the raw vids \:D/

Guest lucky120593

Omg guysss!! look like i missed a really daebak episode yet again.. i was not able to watch it live today.. my parent forced me to attend some stupid funtion with them!!! urgh!!

OMG!!!! she hugged him!!!!! i feel like crying!! i dont even watch the episode yet.. but the feelssssss.. oh my.. guysssss.. ottoke??? my heart feels like bursting!!! i want to puke rainbows and unicorns right now!!! i cant wait to go home!!! this huge hall feel like prison to me!! gahhhhh!!! oh my taeun feelssss... my babies!!!

Archived