♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest pinkladydragon

Thanks ctrawberry and nashawol for the great effort. I noticed after giving the receipt to Naeun, it should have their small secret, the Naeun &Taeminwritten on it, Taeminlooked at his back like he was checking on the staff if someone noticed. It might have been, that someone asked Naeun what was written, so the photoshot of the receipt was not when Naeun was holding it. life! I wish this two esp. Taemin be happy, wish EVERYONE will be happy for them. For a guy like Taemin who Is a good person, he deserve somebody as good (person) as he is. Well, hoping those rosary bracelets will help them be strong and have faith.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaon chart releases chart rankings for August 11 - August 17:

The 
Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.
< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >
8. SHINee – 'The 3rd Album The Misconceptions Of Us'

< Top 10 songs sung at Karaoke >
3. A Pink – "NoNoNo"

< Gaon Social Chart >
10. A Pink - "NoNoNo" - 35,117 Points

Source: Gaon via allkpop

@myirishsping86 - thanks for posting the pic (that includes Onew - why is Onew so handsome even when sitting next to our young husband?)

@ctrawberry and nashawols - thanks for your continuing efforts to make us all happy. 

The skating rink segment actually covered 3 episodes!  wowww!!! it was purposely done on purpose since TaeMin will be busy with JAT.  (sorry, just realized it's only 2)

If the other couples can film every week, why does our couple have to do theirs every other week?  Real conflicted schedules, maybe?

Guest pinkladydragon

@wenoevol - thanks for sharing, im like a happy mom to have read taht most of the comments in the shinee forum are all positives for the couple. Honestly, i was not a shinee fan nor apinks before eir wgm pairing, but because of their charisma, pure aura i got to watch the show and totally liked them both. May i ask if the shawols have finally given their blessing for this two?

* The worst attire TaeMin ever wore - yahhhh!!  black and white is okay but the way it was coordinated was too flat.  Trying to represent TaEun colors - as TaeMin in black .....

agree with you.... incl the shoes!!!!

Should he fired his stylist??

Good morning ^^ Office bound. Wanna share some fan accounts from yesterday's fan signing event ^^ 
i went up to taemin like “YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR” and he laughed
cr.  kimkeyy
Ahaha Taemin jumped on the stage at the beginning and Onew and Key were like ‘get down’ and Taemin was like ‘nao we have to intro ourself’

Then the manager was like: nao Taemin, get down and Taemin jumped down and gave the staff a heart attack cause he was so reckless bout it (so reckless Taemin)

Asked Taemin if his hand hurt yet and he looked up at me and my soul trembled. His eyes were more red than white.

Taemin still has the most beautiful smile even when he needs a caffein drip.

So Taemin was completely uninterested in me because I was wearing a completely buttoned up shirt and Im 100% flat chested. (HAHAHAHA!)
Taemin and Key both seemed really tired. Like exhausted beyond belief. I wanted to kidnap Key and give him a cup of green tea and a bed.

Also Onew and Taemin were finished signing before the others and starting making….animal noises and…screaming random english words… (THESE TWO! MY BIASES!)
Taemin automatically put a heart next to everyones name. (When he wrote his name and Naeun's name, he also put heart)

cr: locketmin0923

Taemin drew me a star on my name. And first he wasnt going too but when he did I cheered a little and he laughed.

At the start of the fansign Taemin jumped up on the stage.freaking some out and Onew and Key yelled at him to get down. at the end while waiting for the others to finish Onew and Taemin both started this pull up dance and Jonghyun kept laughing at them.

Sorry no trolling Taemin today but he also looked super super tried.

Omg! Yes!! So at the end they finally got the mircophones working so Onew (and little Taemin) started speaking random words. Mostly english

cr. Missezri

Fan: have important exam next week please pray for me
Taemin: you’ll pass it sure fighting!!
Fan: taeminah love..i wish you’ll b the happiest
Taemin: nuna u too

credits: jujugal

Fan: Taemin ya, are you ‘band’?
Taemin: Eh?
Fan: You are ‘band’ right?
Taemin: Ah? What?
Fan: My husband (in english)
Fan: My husband
Taemin: Ah?
Fan: Husband
Taemin: What is that?
Fan: No..
Taemin: Sorry..
Fan: You don’t know what is ‘husband’?
Taemin: What is that??
Fan: It means husband!

credits: dinojong

COMPILED BY: ALMIGHTYKEYBEOM (BUMKEYK.COM)

(LOL TAEMIN!, You are husband of Naeun ^^)

2703AA4A52164D9C033DA2

25049E4A52164D9E0281B7

cr. Give Me Delight

Back to work :) God bless! 

femmefatale said:
Ahaha Taemin jumped on the stage at the beginning and Onew and Key were like ‘get down’ and Taemin was like ‘nao we have to intro ourself’

Then the manager was like: nao Taemin, get down and Taemin jumped down and gave the staff a heart attack cause he was so reckless bout it (so reckless Taemin)

Also Onew and Taemin were finished signing before the others and starting making….animal noises and…screaming random english words… (THESE TWO! MY BIASES!)
Taemin automatically put a heart next to everyones name. (When he wrote his name and Naeun's name, he also put heart)

cr: locketmin0923

Fan: Taemin ya, are you ‘band’?
Fan: You are ‘band’ right?
Taemin: Ah? What?
Fan: My husband (in english)
Fan: My husband
Taemin: Ah?
Fan: Husband
Taemin: What is that?
Fan: No..
Taemin: Sorry..
Fan: You don’t know what is ‘husband’?
Taemin: What is that??
Fan: It means husband!

credits: dinojong

COMPILED BY: ALMIGHTYKEYBEOM (BUMKEYK.COM)

(LOL TAEMIN!, You are husband of Naeun ^^)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"EDIT: 2014 SKOOLOOKS making film B.A.P & APink@taemsprouts shared the video already :)
tumblr_mryqidYNK61rkwd46o1_500.gif

BSUkYOWCIAIt2Qn.jpg
cttoNaeun held hands at around 1:30 - 1:43 with B.A.P leader Yong Guk :)
Taemin might flip tables :D

Pics:
BSUibxRCMAAAonF.jpg
BSUi_kOCIAAX_LJ.jpg
BSUggkTCEAASN6F.jpgBSUhJ2bCAAEpK-D.jpgBSUgvEyCYAAYvS8.jpg
BSUkyaVCMAAjShc.jpgBSWQbCHCQAA-Tcw.jpg
BSUkgZLCQAEDUpy.pngBSUj4asCMAEsIS7.jpg
BSWLsRzCcAA7OLi.jpg
BSWJvYsCUAEZy54.jpg
BSWTmEOCIAAb4fH.jpg
BSWUzF3CMAAx2iE.jpg
ctto
Naeun looked gorgeous in uniform.Just like what @viyra said, Taemin-ah you must be careful and watchful with your surrounding, fanboy's are just everywhere.

I wonder why NaEun laughed so hard - the guy must have mentioned her husband's name?  The guy must be saying 'I should be careful as your husband may be watching and get jealous'.

Well, after TaeMin told HaYoung he purposely avoided watching NaEun's drama, then he is doing it for him and for her.  He would be upset - not just on her but to himself.  So that means he is really growing up - trying to take care of his feelings on his own.

But - NaEun watched his drama (and he was surprised when she mentioned that while they were eating at the chicken place) and then interrogated him.  He's been through that and I believe he thinks that is not how they relationship is supposed to be.

@viyra just saying actually naeun always laugh like that.. like naeun said to taemin in the beginning she is the type that laugh alot..  i remember watch bts skooloks apink & beast,, she suddenly giggle because of embarrassment (she is the only girl around the beast member at that time),, then doojoon look at her and think 'whats wrong with this girl" kekeke...  i read on apink interview recently they admit that they are laugh alot even its not that funny..

TaeMin has too much confidence that his statement was 'NaEun said .......'.  He normally refers to her as his wife on most of his BRIs - but this time, he said her name - with a smile.

NaEun used to laugh a lot before - but looks like she doesn't that much anymore.  I guess it is because she is now very comfortable with husband.

Archived