Have you and your sibling ever been mistaken for girlfriend and boyfriend?

Guest Kerriganton

Guest Krrypton

ya once. My cousin came from durham and my friends were like blah blah when they saw me talk with him. It was embarrassing.

Guest iilysium

Yeah the ppl living with me.

"Oh who is he!? Your new bf? He very handsome!!"

"Dep trai!! (Handsome)"

Me: Ewwww no thats disgusting <_<

And its also ironic because my classmates would think my actual bf and I are siblings.

Guy: Hey, is he like, your brother?

Me: No he's my man....

Guy: No wayyyy!

Guy2: Ask your brother if he wants to join our group

Me: dude he just kissed me on the cheek, I'm not into incest

Guy 3 (heard from guy): he's seriously not your brother?

Guest AliceAristocrat

It's happened to me and my brother a couple of times but it's almost like a family thing. Back when my mom was newly married to my dad and he was off on his business trips, everyone around her apartment complex thought that both my uncles were her young secret lovers.

When my family and I took a vacation to Disney World. I wanted to take a photo with Aladdin and my bro offered to take the pic, Aladdin said,"Ooh is that your diamond in the rough?" Awkward...

Not my brother, damn he's like 6 years younger than me, but my cousins. One's mixed, his dad is Italian, and he's gay so he finds it especially funny because we hang out a lot and we're close. Another time my cousin was staying with me and we went to get froyo together and the guy at the counter, who I knew, teased me until I told him that he was my cousin.

Guest TheJVS

no but i have been mistaken for my brother's mother when I was like 13 and he was 1...like how does that even happen

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

^ You're not alone, when I took my one year old baby cousin to the mall the other day, people thought I was the mom -.-' I'm just a teen.

Guest ThatGirlJae

I get mistaken for the dumbest things. People think my brother is my boyfriend, despite both of us looking like each other. And my baby brother is my son. -_-

Guest hearthealer

Mum says my brother and I are sometimes too affectionate...i think she's just jealous cause i hug him more than i hug her (he will always be my baby brother hence the hugs)....she says outsiders might think we were dating...
The only time anyone ever thought we were dating was when i handed out his cell number to a guy instead of mine...and he answered the call =P

Guest Marrehj

Well the opposite has happened to me when I was younger. Me and my boyfriend at the time were often mistaken as siblings xP It was sorta awkward to be like "noo.. we're dating.."I guess we seemed to be so much like friends ;)

My sister came to visit me (she lives in Asia, I in Europe) and we were on a road trip up to Scotland and stopped at this historic monument. She decided that she'd sign up for membership to get free access since she intended to come back anyway. When the lady was filling out her form and asked for names, my sister got mistaken for my wife... fml

Archived