(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

@Jaebin @angelangie love your gifs! Lol wow some of you chingus started to get a bit pervy there eh? Lol.. love everyones posts yay an update! Thank you @129alphabet!

@leechalee

we are always pervy ROFL.....if u goes back towards like 100 or more pages back....u found that what we discuss will have Taec blushing badly if he does lurks in here ROFL :D :D :D

most of the ahjummas here are very very open minded :D 

@angelangie... lol yeah I remember reading that :)) ... its embarrassing wondering if Taec or his besties actually do visit our ship... but then at the same time I feel like we just openly express how he really feels inside =)) He should totally take heed to his bestie, Nichkhuns tweet the other day "point at your girl and shout to the world that she's your girl" and live without regrets hahaha TAEC FIGHTING! :)) :)

kimaisa said:

I have updated chapter 1 of my fanfic. Can some one help me with the poster? I'm not good with this kind of thing. Here is the link, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/1/what-is-love-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm

Both positive and negative feedback will be appreciated.

Awesome!  More fanfic writers in the house :-bd  I've bookmarked so many stories, and I can't wait to read 'em all!  How many are out there now?  

13... 2 of which are rated M :) whoo this ship is aweeeeeesoooome~ we are effin' titanic~~~ (minus the sinking) hahaha =))

Guest leechalee

50 Shades of TaecGui Update:Chapter 16: Damage Control

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/16

Like always:  Mature Readers Only

I apologize for the delay, but the end of my summer vacay has been so busy.   It's actually almost 4 a.m. here on my side of the world.  But I did want to do an update on the fan fic.  I apologize in advance IF the next update will take another few days, since I will be traveling out of town.  However, I do plan to bring my laptop and continue working on the story on the plane (hopefully my mom or aunt, who I'll be flying with, or nearby seat mates on the plane won't glance over to read my story :)))

Waahhh! I like where this story is going! Thanks for the update @sshevolkth :)

Guest charliew

sshevolkth said:

DidoNiji

said:

class="headline" style="font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Let's not

being

delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. 

Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here  class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

Taec's cut:Revolving around the theme of ‘hidden confessions’, Taecyeon said in his interview, “If I really meet with the woman that I really like, I don’t think I will chat her up. I won’t even dare to look her in the eye. I will probably just hide my love for her…” showing an unexpected side of him. But when asked about wedding proposals, Taecyeon revealed, “I will bring her to Venice’s Plaza San Marcos. I will then play a song that we often listen to together, and then whip out the wedding rings.”

Guest leechalee

angelangie said:

@bibidep

i can see that LStudio like TaecGui too :) using them for their cover page right :) and they use the same photographer as Lee Tuk & Sora and Andy & Solbi lols :) though i never really watch this two pairs but they actually one of my fav artist :)  i post the cover page here for us :D

credit: @bibidep unnie & http://blog.naver.com/sjmay528

Thank you IT master for your help hahah.  You are right, the photographer must like our couple a lot too.  I love the red dress picture of GuiGui holding a glass of wine with Taec.  Wow that smile melt my heart, how can Taec get away with that smile.  Both Taec and GuiGui look real happy in that picture.  Also the picture GuiGui sit down and Taec stand look like the family portrait too.  I really like those 2 pictures.

@bibidep oh I love the photos with her in the red dress too! My fav is the one they hung in their lounge... Guigui up against the wall with Taec leaning in... wahhhh sooooooooo hot!

Guest sshevolkth

leechalee

said:

sshevolkth

wrote:

»

50 Shades of TaecGui Update:Chapter 16: Damage Control

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/16<br

/>

Like always:  Mature Readers Only

I apologize for the delay, but the end of my summer vacay has been so busy.   It's actually almost 4 a.m. here on my side of the world.  But I did want to do an update on the fan fic.  I apologize in advance IF the next update will take another few days, since I will be traveling out of town.  However, I do plan to bring my laptop and continue working on the story on the plane (hopefully my mom or aunt, who I'll be flying with, or nearby seat mates on the plane won't glance over to read my story 

:))

)

Guest leechalee

okok I'm here i'm here.

Just wanna say from the 男左女右 show(if I'm not wong). The MC actually ask if GuiGui if were they still in contact with one another? She did not answer directly no.She just reply saying they were busy with the album and drama, and also she replied they find out about each other through the internet more and she says she FEELS that they miss each other. FEEL? huh?  Even for the radio interview with many people asking her qns online, asking the same qns, again she gave a indirect ans.She has been giving indirect answer. Its quite obvious actually. Yes they contact each other just that not often. If they are not in contact, she will just probably say no. Like the recent sina interview of her winning the votes, she just point out she hasn't meet up with Aaron yan  with her eyes looking straight into the camera! haahaha (WHO'S AARON YAN? Taec tone)I remember 1 shipper over here actually gave a link of an app (don't remember when) similar to something like a twitter; it can link FB, Instagram and twitter together and translate to the language the user is using. So there's pretty much high possibilty TaecGui uses that to follow each other updates(secretly) haahhahaha but their post actually seems to be replying one another ( too much of coincidental posts! TOO MUCH!!!!)

Did anyone notice in the housewarming episode, Taec was actually more of showing off his rapport with GuiGui and was guarding his bandmates from getting too close to his lovely wife? hahaha

@JenJ.. yeah Taec was so attentive during the house warming and the lead up to it... love the part when Khun says for Taecgui to do a love shot and then says "do you know love shot?.. I'll show you love shot" judging by Taecs reaction I think he thought Khun was gonna do it with Guigui :))

sshevolkth said:

DidoNiji said:

Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. 

Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here 

Taec's cut:Revolving around the theme of ‘hidden confessions’, Taecyeon said in his interview, “If I really meet with the woman that I really like, I don’t think I will chat her up. I won’t even dare to look her in the eye. I will probably just hide my love for her…” showing an unexpected side of him. But when asked about wedding proposals, Taecyeon revealed, “I will bring her to Venice’s Plaza San Marcos. I will then play a song that we often listen to together, and then whip out the wedding rings.”

Taec totally described how he proposed to GuiGui!!!!   We all know  he did not promote the show much nor talk about GuiGui at all, unless he was being interviewed with specific questions about her.   Hence:  HIDDEN LOVE!  Granted, it wasn't Venice's Plaza San Marcos....but I'm sure GWGM didn't wanna spring for the costs to such a distant, beautiful place.  So he had to settle for Jeju Island- still a pretty place.  As for the song they often listened to together, he looped the song they practiced playing at their home (very meaningful).  He already had the song in mind; 'coz during their wedding photo shoot, GuiGui probably expected to hear him play a nicer song, but she giggles 'coz he plays their piano song.  In fact, GuiGui asks permission to get up from the couch so that she can sit next to her Oppa and play with him.  

So yup, after he played the entire song in a loop, he definitely whipped out the wedding rings, shocking GuiGui and bringing tears to her eyes at such a touching, personal proposal.  

Frankly, if he does this proposal again to another chick in the future, I would be pissed if I were that girl.  Coz the proposal has already been done!  So as far as I'm concerned....Taec is hiding his love for GuiGui from the world....and now that they have written their song together, perhaps he can do this sacred proposal designed only for GuiGui in the future, but in Venice for real this time. =)) =)) =))

Ahhhhhhh.....what can I say?   A girl can dream ;)) ;;) [-O

Even hongki did nt promote, probably they wanna protect the girls since you wont know what will anti fans do :/

Reminded me of uknow from tvxq with that juice given by antifan. Seriously, he might die literally. :(

The Incisive Great Teacher Baidu Page’s Description of Gui Gui’s Role, Song Wen Wen

Identity: A student of the Hongwen School, the class leader Female, 18 years old. Because of a flood she became homeless, and everyone in her family passed away in one night. In order to protect herself, she started dressing as a man and wandering in the streets. One day, Song Wen Wen saw an announcement from the Hongwen School. Every year the Hongwen School allows a number of people to attend the school for free with an additional scholarship. But there were limited available spots for male students, so she went to take the exam in order to get a chance to live a steady life. Surprisingly, she passed the exam, beginning her school career. However, she never thought she would meet her arch-enemy Fan Da Tong. And from that moment, her exciting school life would begin

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/112807243-1921623583.html

credit:guiguiwuyingjie tumblr

Guest bibidep

DidoNiji said: class="headline" style="font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here  class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

Guest yokalana

charliew said: sshevolkth said:

DidoNiji

said:

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Let's not

being

Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here  class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Guest Goongfan11

I love this couple so much.  I just finished watching episode 8 for the upteenth time.  I thought it was so cute how they are becoming closer and closer, espcially after Taec's proposal to Gui Gui.  At the end of this episode, I want to post what Gui Gui said during the BRI.  Q: Do you see Taec as a man?  Gui Gui: "He is "My Darling" who's like a man and also a boy."  Cute answer Gui Gui! :x :x :P

b302bfe5-66e8-417c-80cf-ea37d1dd8cf6_zps

Goongfan11 said: I love this couple so much.  I just finished watching episode 8 for the upteenth time.  I thought it was so cute how they are becoming closer and closer, espcially after Taec's proposal to Gui Gui.  At the end of this episode, I want to post what Gui Gui said during the BRI.  Q: Do you see Taec as a man?  Gui Gui: "He is "My Darling" who's like a man and also a boy."  Cute answer Gui Gui! :x :x :P

b302bfe5-66e8-417c-80cf-ea37d1dd8cf6_zps

Goongfan11 said:

I love this couple so much.  I just finished watching episode 8 for the upteenth time.  I thought it was so cute how they are becoming closer and closer, espcially after Taec's proposal to Gui Gui.  At the end of this episode, I want to post what Gui Gui said during the BRI.  Q: Do you see Taec as a man?  Gui Gui: "He is "My Darling" who's like a man and also a boy."  Cute answer Gui Gui! :x :x :P

Yes, and rememeber taec song..i'm your boy..your my girl.. ;)

Oh, shoot~ it's the Japanese song~~

yokalana said: charliew said: sshevolkth said:

DidoNiji

said:

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Let's not

being

Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here  class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

The Incisive Great Teacher Baidu Page’s Description of Gui Gui’s Role, Song Wen Wen

Identity: A student of the Hongwen School, the class leader Female, 18 years old. Because of a flood she became homeless, and everyone in her family passed away in one night. In order to protect herself, she started dressing as a man and wandering in the streets. One day, Song Wen Wen saw an announcement from the Hongwen School. Every year the Hongwen School allows a number of people to attend the school for free with an additional scholarship. But there were limited available spots for male students, so she went to take the exam in order to get a chance to live a steady life. Surprisingly, she passed the exam, beginning her school career. However, she never thought she would meet her arch-enemy Fan Da Tong. And from that moment, her exciting school life would begin

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/112807243-1921623583.html

credit:guiguiwuyingjie tumblr

Can i honestly tell my plan even before reading this?

Well I thought that after finishing my fic Love Footprints I will write a fic just like the post that you write.. i was pretty surprised and a bit sad though because that means i cant write it anymore? :(

Archived