(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

lamey said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

Here is the answer.. for

@angelangie

who firstly did it ^^

Now you can interpret your answers. 

The person you are walking through the woods with is the most important person in your life at this moment in time. If you are alone, then it´s you who is the most important person in your lifeThe size of the animal that you come across in the woods is the size and magnitude of your problems (generally) these days. How you interact with the animal is how you interact with your problems. Did you run away? Did you stare it in the eye until it got scared and left?

The size of your dream house is the size of your dreams and what you would like to accomplish in life. If you have a fence around your house, you are a closed person. If not, you are open to people and quite easily show what you are and feel inside.If you didn’t put anything on the kitchen table (silwerware, food, books etc.), you are said to be a person who suffers from depression.

The material of the cup that you find outside tells you about the durability of the relationship that you have with the person you are walking through the woods with. Is it plastic, glass, ceramic? Where did you put it? What you do with the cup also tells how you handle the relationship with that person. Did you take the cup inside and wash it off and take care of it, or did you just throw it away?

The size of the body of water in the backyard of your house is the size of your sex drive. How wet you get crossing it means how passionate you are.

i laughed at the last interpretation...i didnt answer it because i didnt understand the meaning of it ^^'

Guest Jenny Johnson

chu3x said: Here is the answer.. for @angelangie who firstly did it ^^

The person you are walking through the woods with is the most important person in your life at this moment in time. If you are alone, then it´s you who is the most important person in your lifeThe size of the animal that you come across in the woods is the size and magnitude of your problems (generally) these days. How you interact with the animal is how you interact with your problems. Did you run away? Did you stare it in the eye until it got scared and left?

The size of your dream house is the size of your dreams and what you would like to accomplish in life. If you have a fence around your house, you are a closed person. If not, you are open to people and quite easily show what you are and feel inside.If you didn’t put anything on the kitchen table (silwerware, food, books etc.), you are said to be a person who suffers from depression.
The material of the cup that you find outside tells you about the durability of the relationship that you have with the person you are walking through the woods with. Is it plastic, glass, ceramic? Where did you put it? What you do with the cup also tells how you handle the relationship with that person. Did you take the cup inside and wash it off and take care of it, or did you just throw it away?
The size of the body of water in the backyard of your house is the size of your sex drive. How wet you get crossing it means how passionate you are.

i laughed at the last interpretation...i didnt answer it because i didnt understand the meaning of it ^^'

JenJ said: lamey said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

Here is the answer.. for

@angelangie

who firstly did it ^^

Guest xybershock

chu3x said: Off topic post...i find this personality test interesting. Please do tell me if you wrote the answers so I will proceed to post the  interpretation...

Get a sheet of paper and pen, follow the questions below and write your answers, one by one. The more details, the better. Be honest, don´t judge or change what you see/feel.
IMAGINE:
1. You're walking through the woods - who are you walking with? Or are you alone?
2. You come across an animal in the woods - what is it, how does it look like? What is your interaction with the animal? What do you do when you see it? Does it run away or do you run away? Do you just stare at each other?
3. You come to a clearing in the woods, and you see your dream house. How big is it? Is there a fence around the house?
4. You walk inside and you come to your kitchen table. Is there anything on or around it?
5. You walk out your back door. In the lawn you notice a cup. What material is the cup made out of? What do you do with the cup?
6. As you walk, you come to a body of water. What body of water is it? How do you get to the other side?

Guest xybershock

chu3x said: Here is the answer.. for @angelangie who firstly did it ^^

sazzyicyivy said:

bibidep wrote: »

First, welcome the new member @Bronteflower to our ship.  

@JenJ, where are you??  I told you I can't sleep well if you are hiding something from me hahhah.  I don't know how long this kind of feeling will last, but for sure my sleep hours had cut in half most of the night now hahah.

Look at the main blog of Naver top picture, that is the picture GuiGui told Taec that she liked and Taec or the production took that picture for the cover of their love song.  TaecGui wedding pictures look so real like the real couple getting marry.   you can peek at their picture and some old news in there.  Just click on the picture of TaecGui then they will appear their news and wedding pictures.  The link is below.

htt

Perfect!!! Picture perfect!!!! 10 points out of 10 points!!!!

Btw I saw in previous post that Taec was wearing a ring during the shooting for Come Back When You Hear This Song MV. I went to watch the MV pausing at every interval to checkout Taec's finger. He was indeed wearing the ring and this is the only 2pm song that Gui Gui posted in her Facebook.

wow..i gotta to check her FB..stat!!

Found it

But don't know how to share it on iphone

She actually said:

2PM GO GO GO!!

OPPA GO GO GO!!!

SO GOOD :)

Dated: 7 May

@129alphabet dont worry i walked alone by myself too =)) and at the mug part i answered that i was just going to stare if there's water inside lol =))
@xybershock  your answers are pretty original..as a prize i will give you a minute of passion with HP =)) =))

Just done watching Who are you ep7! Soon, there is bbobbo scene of Taec! NUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Bbobbo only for Guigui!!!!

But he does looks so adorable and kissable, the look he had on his face make me melt like butter. I need some kisses now!

I think im getting crazier day by day :(

Guest xybershock

@chu3x, just a minute??? hahaha since I was swimming and zooming, 1 min is ok I guess, otherwise Daniel Radcliff would have a whiplash with me hot and bothered 1 min and cold and quiet the next.
It was fun but I need my beauty sleep now, so G'night and G'day to some. Happy Time :)

Guest sazzyicyivy

Just done watching Who are you ep7! Soon, there is bbobbo scene of Taec! NUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Bbobbo only for Guigui!!!!

But he does looks so adorable and kissable, the look he had on his face make me melt like butter. I need some kisses now!

I think im getting crazier day by day :(

I wonder Gui Gui will post any intimate pictures of her with her co-star to get even withTaec for his bobo in the drama... ;;)

I have updated chapter 1 of my fanfic. Can some one help me with the poster? I'm not good with this kind of thing. Here is the link, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/1/what-is-love-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm Both positive and negative feedback will be appreciated.

Guest didoniji

class="headline" style="font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. 
Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here  class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’31128-183223.jpg
Taec's cut:Revolving around the theme of ‘hidden confessions’, Taecyeon said in his interview, “If I really meet with the woman that I really like, I don’t think I will chat her up. I won’t even dare to look her in the eye. I will probably just hide my love for her…” showing an unexpected side of him. But when asked about wedding proposals, Taecyeon revealed, “I will bring her to Venice’s Plaza San Marcos. I will then play a song that we often listen to together, and then whip out the wedding rings.”

I'll leave to you guys to analyse coz i'm not really into words of thoughts, it's 2am here. I'm super sleepy, but thinking to post it here before i sleep.
:)
P:S: He's super hot nowadays, preferable with his current appearance without bulky and too much muscular body. It's merely to hug-able type. hahahaha. being micheoseo, lack of sleep.

Guest charliew

DidoNiji said: class="headline" style="font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. 
Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here  class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’31128-183223.jpg
Taec's cut:Revolving around the theme of ‘hidden confessions’, Taecyeon said in his interview, “If I really meet with the woman that I really like, I don’t think I will chat her up. I won’t even dare to look her in the eye. I will probably just hide my love for her…” showing an unexpected side of him. But when asked about wedding proposals, Taecyeon revealed, “I will bring her to Venice’s Plaza San Marcos. I will then play a song that we often listen to together, and then whip out the wedding rings.”

I'll leave to you guys to analyse coz i'm not really into words of thoughts, it's 2am here. I'm super sleepy, but thinking to post it here before i sleep.
P:S: He's super hot nowadays, preferable with his current appearance without bulky and too much muscular body. It's merely to hug-able type. hahahaha. being micheoseo, lack of sleep.

Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. 

Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here 

13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

This is the 1st post at page 679 and I just woke up! Uwaa.. =)) i thought i was dreaming that I was seeing TaecGui is real in bold and large fonts! Haha! Anyway, it wasn't a real 'confession' like what I had in my delulu mind since that mind of mine was expecting something along the lines 'yes, guigui and I are dating' =))

He was merely telling that if he gets to see the woman he really likes or meet her face to face, he probably would not do anything about it and just hide his feelings (thinking still of his career, maybe? or he's just that shy?) and then after that, he just gave his romantic wedding proposal idea... Nothing directly Taecgui..... BUT what I do know... Is we prove once again that Taec in GWGM is the real him... his "events" idea is the same as the one he gave in the interview..

"I will then play a song that we often listen to together"

Well he played the piano piece they always played (since ep2) during jeju proposal... and played "she" (from ep8) during last surprise... So, that's all Taec, after all (Well, we all knew this before right? The mag interview just RE-confirms it)

There...its so early... No delulu things to say yet... But i like your idea... I hope he's thinking of the girl we all have in mind~ when he gave out that interview hihihi

Guest sshevolkth

chu3x said: Off topic post...i find this personality test interesting. Please do tell me if you wrote the answers so I will proceed to post the  interpretation...

Get a sheet of paper and pen, follow the questions below and write your answers, one by one. The more details, the better. Be honest, don´t judge or change what you see/feel.
IMAGINE:
1. You're walking through the woods - who are you walking with? Or are you alone?
I'd probably be walking with friends who forced me to go into the woods, 'coz I am most definitely NOT a woodsy gal.
2. You come across an animal in the woods - what is it, how does it look like? What is your interaction with the animal? What do you do when you see it? Does it run away or do you run away? Do you just stare at each other?
I honestly would be just as terrified as Taec. =)) I would hope the animal were a small bird that I could shoo away if it went all crazy on me.  But I envision a cute hummingbird.  I would just glance at it, but I wouldn't interact with it.

3. You come to a clearing in the woods, and you see your dream house. How big is it? Is there a fence around the house?
My dream house is as epic as a castle.  It doesn't have a fence around it, just a vast, green lawn.  
4. You walk inside and you come to your kitchen table. Is there anything on or around it?
There are always bright sunflowers on my kitchen table.  The housekeeper will also be sure to have snacks available.
5. You walk out your back door. In the lawn you notice a cup. What material is the cup made out of? What do you do with the cup?
The cup is made out of porcelain.  I leave the cup there and do nothing with it.  
6. As you walk, you come to a body of water. What body of water is it? How do you get to the other side?

It's a lake (sorta like the one in The Notebook), and there is a boat available for me if I needed to get to the other side.  

Guest sshevolkth

chu3x

said:

Here is the answer.. for @angelangie who firstly did it ^^

Guest sshevolkth

kimaisa said: I have updated chapter 1 of my fanfic. Can some one help me with the poster? I'm not good with this kind of thing. Here is the link, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/1/what-is-love-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm Both positive and negative feedback will be appreciated.

Guest sshevolkth

DidoNiji

said:

class="headline" style="font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. 

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

31128-183223.jpg

Archived