(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

More soju & "ganbei~ing" for our officer Gunwoo...haha :D993933_478781938879231_830807440_n.jpg
His dumbo ears are really prominent here... :))  (Love his dumbo ears btw... hehe)1005915_478781922212566_82145630_n.jpg
Taec...stop staring so adoringly at the ahjussi...are you trying to make him fall in love with you too? [-X  That stare is only for Gui Gui! :x
480016_478781912212567_1389876879_n.jpg

He looks so cute here.....so hot, so young, so fresh! ;;)
996531_478782045545887_1089133752_n.jpg
cr: tvn drama FB

ScreenShot2013-08-01at61927PM_zpsd2254a1

So I was watching WGMG for the nth time and yesterday I came across this comment in the last episode. The song he played was SHE. :x :xPeople shouldn't keep saying that Taec is emotionless and not romantic at all. What he does is enough for Guigui to fall in love with him. You don't need to be all romantic for someone to love you :) :)

So I was watching WGMG for the nth time and yesterday I came across this comment in the last episode. The song he played was SHE. :x :xPeople shouldn't keep saying that Taec is emotionless and not romantic at all. What he does is enough for Guigui to fall in love with him. You don't need to be all romantic for someone to love you :) :)

Now I wanna watch the radio talk show that the person is talking about . Do you know by any chance?

I see that the Chinese FBI are really doing their job =) in the first picture they mention that the tree for the Guigui Tree wasn't there but in the last present scene; the Guigui tree is there. What do you all think??

cr: Baidu.com

Hi all,

Been following & reading the all the insights about TaecGui couple. I really enjoy it. Once I started watching the WGMG last 2 weeks ago, I'm hooked and I even watched it a few rounds. Searching for all different links to watch the show and then I found think link. I really love this couple. Don't understand why both my sis think they are fake! They prefer Mina & Honggi couple instead.

If my sis knows what I have been doing, I'm definitely TaecGui crazy.

Anyways, I've always been wondering that if at the last episode, GUI GUI decides to take the earlier train, the last gift from Taec may not happen at all!

Guest yokalana

Thank God this thread is already back to normal!!! *pheww* Just like you all, I've tried to open it in all my gadgets, my personal laptop, and my office laptop, but still blank, even just like @angie, I also had restart the computer but no works... so I was hopeless and tried to be swamped by my work.. But so happy it already being fixed... hehehee :D

@shiirlaaay now that you mentioned it, I think yes there was no Gui2 Tree at the beginning.... Those Chinese FBI are amazing!!! hahahaaa

I also agreed with all of you gals, that Taec is really do look a lot better, more handsome, fresh and young with this hair style and make up in this new drama. He becomes more "humanly" if you know what I mean.. hehe... The hair colour also really good, I like it! Make wanna change my hair colour too :)) :))

Really hope that "something" really special will happen on Gui2's bday... Something sweet and special and fishy from special someone..... *hardly crossing my finger* really delusional mode on... hahahaha :))

amylove said:

shiirlaaay

wrote:

»

So I was watching WGMG for the nth time and yesterday I came across this comment in the last episode. The song he played was SHE.

:x

:xPeople shouldn't keep saying that Taec is emotionless and not romantic at all. What he does is enough for Guigui to fall in love with him. You don't need to be all romantic for someone to love you

:)

Guest jessielim747

xzz33 said:

can I ask for the link where you all watch the english and chinese subs for taecgui couple? many thanks!  going to watch all over again. 

Answer from Jessielim747: tv.meiku.org is where you can watch GWGM in 3 different languages. They are Korean, Chinese & English. Enjoy watching. :) :-h

Guest Iulia Stefania

I was wondering if they give some kind of description of TY character? , because I'm curious he's supposed to be all over the place all the time :)), he seems to be overreacting a bit( I want to mention that this is my opinion).

Guest jessielim747

jessielim747

said:Hi Guys,Here is another poll for Gui Gui. Who is your favourite actress? If Gui Gui is the answer, pls vote for her. For those who don't understand Chinese, pls click on the facebook.com link and u will find instructions on how to vote for Gui Gui. In order to do that, click on the picture which has Gui Gui dressed in blue outfit when u are on facebook.com site. And then, u will see some comments and instructions posted by a fan.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.422883114457129.99400.422878847790889&type=3

Vote Here : http://pk.yam.com/multi_inner.php?topic_id=27242 (if u can read Chinese & want to vote for Gui Gui just click on the link. )

Guest bluemoonlight

Totally the perfect family photo! :x
I wanna see lil' TaecGui babies!... :Dqu1o.jpg
cr: TaecGui fans
I also love that it's PSed from one of my fave TW dramas, "Autumn's Concerto"...double love~ :x
Edit: @roxette2ps If Taec stared at me like that...I'm all his... :))

Guest jessielim747

jessielim747

wrote: 

»

Hi Guys,Here is another poll for Gui Gui. Who is your favourite actress? If Gui Gui is the answer, pls vote for her. For those who don't understand Chinese, pls click on the facebook.com link and u will find instructions on how to vote for Gui Gui. In order to do that, click on the picture which has Gui Gui dressed in blue outfit when u are on facebook.com site. And then, u will see some comments and instructions posted by a fan.a href="https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.422883114457129.99400.422878847790889

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.422883114457129.99400.422878847790889

<br />

Vote Here : 

http://pk.yam.com/multi_inner.php?topic_id=27242

(if u can read Chinese

)">

Guest xybershock

bluemoonlight said: Totally the perfect family photo! :x
I wanna see lil' TaecGui babies!... :Dqu1o.jpg
cr: TaecGui fans
I also love that it's PSed from one of my fave TW dramas, "Autumn's Concerto"...double love~ :x
Edit: @roxette2ps If Taec stared at me like that...I'm all his... :))

Guest yokalana

bluemoonlight said: More soju & "ganbei~ing" for our officer Gunwoo...haha :D993933_478781938879231_830807440_n.jpg
His dumbo ears are really prominent here... :))  (Love his dumbo ears btw... hehe)1005915_478781922212566_82145630_n.jpg
Taec...stop staring so adoringly at the ahjussi...are you trying to make him fall in love with you too? [-X  That stare is only for Gui Gui! :x
480016_478781912212567_1389876879_n.jpg

996531_478782045545887_1089133752_n.jpg
cr: tvn drama FBI

bluemoonlight said:

More soju & "ganbei~ing" for our officer Gunwoo...haha :D

His dumbo ears are really prominent here... :))  (Love his dumbo ears btw... hehe)

cr: tvn drama FBI

Is this person stand next to Taec is a guy or a girl? It should be a guy right? But then I see a blink2 Hello Kitty thingy on his/her shirt.... Then i'm thinking, no way a guy will wear that :))  So, does anyone know who is that?

It's a guy.. The hello kitty thingy is something relevant in episode 2. I think the "boy" just placed it there since he's going to use it during filming ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest chu3x

We want that radio show :-O is there a possibility to have that radio show?? Im super curious :))

@mikoshine what fic of mine are you talking about? :))

Guest ShermaineL

This morning when I logged into this forum post which was blanked all they way, my first thought came to my  mind that  our forum post is being hacked by  some hater hacker.  The second possible wild thought was our own country telecommunication not working properly.  Anyway it good that it has been rectified and resumed back fast enough and so we are happy shipping again.

Can someone tell me how is the outcome of the voting for  TaceGui couple now  which if they win they will be another episode of the story for them to get married again.  Are they in the lead now and have the voting close? .  Seem like I did not hear any new from this voting any more. 

:-h

I'm posting something only half-related.. LOL..

Taecyeon's self-composed song "After you left me" ------- was this officially released or did he just sang it during JYPE Nation concert? I wanted to fully hear the song .... because it seemed nice~ and also, it looked so perfect when he was singing it for GuiGui during their photoshoot....

By the way, anyone knows the lyrics to the song? (with ENG Translations hopefully).... because he sang it for GuiGui but it was a sad song so I don't really know how to feel... IT SOUNDED SO BEAUTIFUL and full of love....

Thank you in advance to those who could help me ^_^
>:D<

Guest Jenny Johnson

Ladies... you remember the scene at jejudo where they were at the beach? Playing Bai Kai Bo?(Episode 7) The loser will piggyback the winner back to the car? I realise(finally) Taec wanted to lose to GuiGui so he can piggyback GuiGui (he's actually a tricky boy!) He knows GuiGui always put out stone so he put out scissors and who knows? suddenly she put out paper!!For the next 3 times, (intelligent) Taec purposely put out paper 3 times(I mean who would put out the same thing 3 times? Unless he want to do it on purpose) and its only the 3rd time (innocent) GuiGui finally put out Scissors and won! He love GuiGui doing the 10JEOM MANJEOM 10JEOM, thats why he asked her to do it so to give another chance! When he finally got to piggyback her, she wants to come down but its Taec who wants to piggyback her a little longer~ Awwww~

chu3x said:

shiirlaaay

wrote:

»

So I was watching WGMG for the nth time and yesterday I came across this comment in the last episode. The song he played was SHE.

:xPeople shouldn't keep saying that Taec is emotionless and not romantic at all. What he does is enough for Guigui to fall in love with him. You don't need to be all romantic for someone to love you

Archived