(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hello everyone... just dropping by before going to bed.... and just came accross this....wonder what would Guigui's mom-in-law(s) look like? and here are the 2 lovely moms of our beloved Taecyeon and NichKhun... Guigui can choose whomever mom in law to be she wants LOL, just kidding.... no kidding, like moms like sons 

credit to fytaecyeon

bibidep said: My boy Taec cried may be he so happy that his career had changed to the better than before.   I can feel how happy he is right now.   I just wonder what is the lyrics for the song name Traicion.  How come he sing this song and he had so much emotion that he had tear in his eyes like this??  If any shipper know the English for this song can you share for me.  Thank you.

jb23.jpg

I know this one has been posted before but as I was rewatching it, around 4:30 I noticed that when Taec intoduced himself, Bora snorted like how Guigui snorted like a pig during the photoshoot. I was just like ohhhh she's updated on what's happening around since she's a gagwoman hahahaha.... and take a look how Taecyeon just smiled hahahaha....

ok...night night now...for real hahaha... and don't forget to vote for our Taecgui couple guys! keep voting!

Guest guierfa

pluie625 said: I know this one has been posted before but as I was rewatching it, around 4:30 I noticed that when Taec intoduced himself, Bora snorted like how Guigui snorted like a pig during the photoshoot. I was just like ohhhh she's updated on what's happening around since she's a gagwoman hahahaha.... and take a look how Taecyeon just smiled hahahaha....

ok...night night now...for real hahaha... and don't forget to vote for our Taecgui couple guys! keep voting!

Guest catncookie1

I think the reason why GuiGui is so concerned about Taecyeon having other girls is from that speculation that she dated George Hu && he cheated on her with Annie Chen. So sad ): I just think she doesn't want to get hurttt again. She's a strong girl TAECGUI FIGHTING <3 !

Guest bibidep

catncookie1 said: I think the reason why GuiGui is so concerned about Taecyeon having other girls is from that speculation that she dated George Hu && he cheated on her with Annie Chen. So sad ): I just think she doesn't want to get hurttt again. She's a strong girl TAECGUI FIGHTING <3 !

Guest lauramcfarlane

catncookie1 said: I think the reason why GuiGui is so concerned about Taecyeon having other girls is from that speculation that she dated George Hu && he cheated on her with Annie Chen. So sad ): I just think she doesn't want to get hurttt again. She's a strong girl TAECGUI FIGHTING <3 !

Guest bibidep

lauramcfarlane said: catncookie1 said: I think the reason why GuiGui is so concerned about Taecyeon having other girls is from that speculation that she dated George Hu && he cheated on her with Annie Chen. So sad ): I just think she doesn't want to get hurttt again. She's a strong girl TAECGUI FIGHTING <3 !

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: lauramcfarlane said: catncookie1 said: I think the reason why GuiGui is so concerned about Taecyeon having other girls is from that speculation that she dated George Hu && he cheated on her with Annie Chen. So sad ): I just think she doesn't want to get hurttt again. She's a strong girl TAECGUI FIGHTING <3 !

Archived