(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet Witch

angelangie said: Thet Witch said: Ei everyone.... It's been awhile but I am glad everyone's still here and glad to see new delurkers on board.... Missed posting and chatting with u ladies although I have not been remiss in my taecgui duties during my absence... I have read every single post and kept myself updated with multiple peeks 24/7 of the happenings on deck this awesome ship

rosewhite69

said:

Frankly speaking...of all the flower boys that Guigui was friendly with....Taec is not that handsome lah....... kekekekekekek.......Aaron is more dashing ..hahahahhahh.....don't bash me...I am just being honest......Look at the way he dresses........OMG.....fashion terrorist......he needs someone like Guigui who has a knack for dressing..........even a simple T looks nice on her..................Taec ...what's with the "Ahjussi" look..................

Lmangla said: #4
before GWGM:
"OkCat"
moi: okay cat? what is wrong with the cat? is this some veterinarian speak for cat not being sick?

after GWGM:
"OkCat"

an important source for bird watching, keeps us entertained
many here have learnt about facebook, twitter, e-shopping, thanks to this little cat...
OKCAT-Hi-540x341.png

[\spoiler]

labbit said: Thanks @bibidep for sharing Taec's hyper emotion during the concert. I think he is very happy even with his busy filming schedules and concert going on. What and who that keep him so happy.....I think we all know lol...Flashing back as a comparison to their sep 2013 concert, he look so listless here and seem a little sad...ther song is I am Sorry..lyrics is asking the girl not to leave. He also look listless and not very happy in one the other song which is not a very sad song and can see the rest of members happy except him. When we go back to our connect the dots, this is the time where was said that both Guigui and Taec had a hard time with their relationship. But........gwenchana....all is good now :) 

My thoughts. As you may already known about the two selected international couple based on WGM FB. I think Season 2 of GWGM will aired in April 2014. And the two couple selected are two of SM idols (two most feminine male idols, Super Junior Heechul and Shinee Key. I am a bit angry about SM taken over every parts of the entertainment industries, of course for profits and power. They monoploize music, musical, acting, drama/TV and anything that they can buy. Especially if a show is successful such as GWGM with our TG couple, SM wants a piece, correction want the whole cake. Its communism, SM will control everything they want us to see. They will be able to place most or all of their idols in every shows and dramas and so on. It will force people to watch. It will be a twilight zone for sure. I believe they will gain high rating based on their idol's popularity and fanbase. The larger their fanbases are the higher viewerships they will have. SM will provide lot of fan services and promotions. It's scary. but I believe that SM wants to control and keep their idols close and prevent any future opportunities for them if they decided to leave the company.

Anyway the two couple are Heechul and Ms. Taiwan (sorry can't remember her name), and Key and Japanese model, Yagi Arisa. On a lighter note, how would we know which one is the Diva?

bibidep said: Here is the video and the picture of Taec and 2PM members at the Incheon Airport on Feb. 21, 2014.    I know our shipper already posted some of the pictures about them but I found something that make me wonder why Taec came separate from other 2PM members.   Look at all the pictures and the video, I didn't see Taec in there....May be he went with someone to somewhere before the time he supposed to meet with 2PM at the airport, or he busy to filmed his drama until the last minute and suddenly appeared in front of all the 2PM members when they all arrived.  Taec arrived at 5:35pm Korea time and all other 2PM members arrived at 5:33pm Korea time.

Credit to Nu Ri

Credit to the owner in the pictures

Here are the pictures when Taec arrived at the airport, all the members waiting and greet him....Nichkhun and Chansung were there witness Taec's happy face hahaha.

Bg_VFhVCYAA1Yt4.jpg

Look like Chansung tried to make Taec spill the bean where did he go.

All credit to the owner in the pictures

Guest bibidep

Taec introduce the song: (WY) gives up on GF, (NK) in love with the GF, (JK) Ex-GF, (JH)GF now (CS) ex-gf, and ex-gf(TY) But actually we dont have that kind of person.lol Oh but I have one, everyone~ JH: thats not fair! Cr.1206aori .........................Aha........Taec admitted that he had girlfriend on his concert last night, I don't know exactly what he mean by I have one, with all the smiles on his face so I assume he had one girlfriend now hahaha. The words written before the dots was from the fan who went to the concert posted. So no one had girlfriend now except Taec. Congratulation Taec!!! We will wait for your wedding day then.

Guest gil_noona

Sorry for my late post.. I was going to post this yesterday, but my internet sucks.. I don't know why but I'm constantly losing connection. Hope this time it works..

TaecGui Comic Strip Part 4.1

iNVhGrppIrZre.jpg

Edited to add: Aishh.. I always forget.. Credit to @b8l8 for the pictures.

bibidep

said:

Taec got wet not because he sweat,

instead of ganbie by empty the whole bottle of water he used the whole bottle of water to poured over to made him look sweating, the fan posted her comment about that.

When Chansung was talking about sweat at the end talk, Taec poured water on his self from bottle and showed it like its sweat. Chansung scold Taec saying thats water!! Then he started to wipe the floor which got wet. Then at the end Khun helped Taec wipe the floor.

Cr.OdangoZenzai

Taec used the words It's Alive if I remember correctly that GuiGui did said some thing a bout I'm Alive, and reacted to the words in different meaning like GuiGui did with Suzy and suji in GWGM show to his team mate.

Archived