(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Hey family^^ I found a cute screen shot I had saved about Disney princesses and princes and it immediately reminded me of Taecgui.. a put it together with a few screen shots/pics I had of them :) **Mianhe first time I used a photo collage app :)) **
Cr: to whoever owns the pics coz I have no idea lolPhotoGrid_1378904760926_zpsff38e981.jpg

Guest Midge Razak

About editing posts by not requoting all of previous post is a good idea too. Takes time to load and having to use a phone to check in - double the time. And sometimes comments are buried deep at the end. I mean please requote by all means...just saying is all.

minwooluv78 said: bouquet78 said:

minwooluv78

wrote:

»

chinly Lin said:

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin wrote: »

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly

Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!!

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL...

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me???  

so in case i go there i can just pm you  

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

@chinly

lin, I am going to taipei this coming October....

@angelangie

Basically, most of bubble milk teas through out Taiwan are good but these are 2 of my favorites ones from stalls (also opinion from my colleagues as well):

1)  www.mr-wish.comThe bubble thing is sweeter so I usually ask for half sugar.  

2)  www.dayungs.com.tw

Plain, no sweetness on the bubble thing.

@bouquet78

seriously?  PM me your e-mail address.  Someone was going to Korean towards the end of the year?  Is that you too?

That would be me.

:D

I'll be in Korea in from 11/11(pepero day)~28.

@chinly

Lin unnie, fly over!!

\:D/

Who wants to go Korea with me next year? I need a partner. Lol

Me! *raises both hands* i was planning to go next year too..around may since the weather is good~~~

Omg same here. That's when I'm done with my second year of college.

So you are planning to go? Let me know so that we can meet each other..i was going by myself as well :))

Guest Jenny Johnson

chinly Lin said: JenJ said: Saw it in FB (Jacy Lin) TW Play magazine this mth issue! 1233367_10151939079428783_1568526125_n.j
Talks about TaecGui! but can't see! (talks about Taec in WRU n 2pm too!)

Who lives in TW?? If you live in TW, GO 7-11 BUY NOW! 

I wonder Sg sells it? I want to know what is reported!!!! AAHHHHH!!!! ~X( :-O

angelangie said: Gui Gui updates her weibo again....this times about her menstrual lols
so guys you can actually power off if you want lols
每次吃中藥粉就會吐,這次乖乖吃完了!希望阿月小姐你快來找我...男性賀爾蒙走開,我不想失調啦
Translations: Usually i will always throw up after consuming chinese herb, but this times i take it all like a good kid! Hopefully Miss Month will visit me soon.....guys hormones please go away, i dont want this disruptions la!
69012dbdjw1e8isivbyd8j218g18gnak_zps8064

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

charliew wrote: »

amylove said:

Are you serious?!! I'll go with you!!

Kaja~~~ let's all go together >.

Ohh that would be pretty awesome!!!!let's update each other if we are going so that we can plan our meeting at the scheneeballen cafe~~~♡

chinly Lin said:

chu3x said:

charliew wrote: »

amylove said:

Are you serious?!! I'll go with you!!

Kaja~~~ let's all go together >.

Ohh that would be pretty awesome!!!!let's update each other if we are going so that we can plan our meeting at the scheneeballen cafe~~~♡

@chu3x: Will do! Imma start planning very soon

Re-Quote :  The back is Leo's most sensitive area (GG likes Oppa to scratch her back).  Most Leos have a well defined muscular back, compliment them on it while you lightly scratch your fingernails from the base of the neck down to their buttocks. They love a back rub or massage because to them it is being pampered.
1234535_1381172752114998_1460836770_n.jp563508_1380943985471208_79479424_n.jpg  tumblr_msyx22O0yg1shgwsto1_400.gif

Love is ... someone to scratch the itch you can't reach!   :x :x :x

Guest Jenny Johnson

I would like to watch/see GuiGui to act as a talented mute girl who is very sad, depressive and has low self confidence; a talented photographer(hobby). Where she met this renown photographer who came back from the US to search for the next photographer he wants to groom! (I want Taec to be acting the character! LOL) who is very bubbly and adventurous who is able to spread joy to everyone but has a sad family background! Guigui saw him and felt that she met him before and the same goes with Taec as well but Taec didn't know GuiGui is a mute and thought she was rude as she shy away and thats leaves a bad impression. and their journey begun with taking each other's DSLR Cam by mistake! There's when Taec saw this girl great photography skill!  

Who wants to cont the story? @chu3x ? heheheheheh~

Archived