(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

ok no offense to any hottest that might be here....but the shirt tearing idea is getting kinda old.....and i dunno why i always power off when i see this :/

at least he didnt tear the coat i guess and i think JYP will has his head if he dare to tear the coat ROFL :P:D

I'm a Hottest & I'm offended!...haha...jk :P

Even though I have no objections to the shirt-ripping :D hehe...I know it's not everyone's thing. But he hasn't ripped his shirt in a long time...on shows or concerts. This tank top (over tuxedo...LOL) ripping was done cuz it was given as a "prize" for "Best Dancer"...and of course he was expected to re-enact it as I said in my previous post. The "awards" were just for fun, not to be taken seriously. Cuz if it was, Taec would definitely NOT be getting 2PM's Best Dancer award... :))

They're both stressed and tired. TaecGui fighting!!! 
You need to recharge!!!
photo Screenshot_2013-09-02-18-33-19_zps496f66a5.png

We all need to hold onto hope! Enjoy!

Edit: finally i know how to post a pic here!!!

Guest bibidep

bluemoonlight said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

ok no offense to any hottest that might be here....but the shirt tearing idea is getting kinda old.....and i dunno why i always power off when i see this

:/

at least he didnt tear the coat i guess and i think JYP will has his head if he dare to tear the coat ROFL

:P:D

Guest bibidep

Taec just post some book or gift in his twitter.  I don't know what he said I just copy them to post here if any of us know can translate them.

조용필선생님ㅠㅠ 같은 곡에 목소리를 담을수있는것 자체가 저에겐 너무나 큰 영광입니다ㅠㅠ 감사드립니다ㅠㅠ

BTNH_wpCEAAM_-l.jpg

Guest bibidep

Taec laugh in this picture look like a cat.  I just wonder why and when he like Okcat and draw the cat, may be he saw himself in the mirror when he smile and under his eyes had so many wrinkles look like a cat that's why he like cat hahah.

736be202gw1e87ed1ykltj20iu0sg3zk1_zpsef7

Credit to the owner and Angleangie

Guest ss501lover00

MICHOSO FAMBAM:
I am deeply sorry for not having the time to post here...HOWEVER; I am still updated because I lurk here silently. ahhaha
TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY that I will be taking my entrance test in a University so please give me the TaecGui power to pass my test!I will definitely update my fanfic and comment on all the posts here! 
I MISSED COMMENTING HERE! okay! back to sleep as I will be waking up around 3 am to refresh my memory with what I reviewed. :| 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/12/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Tada!! Another TaecGui chappie~ maybe khuntorians are sad now because I keep on posting TaecGui stuff in my ff... LoLs but they'll have their time too :-D anyway, please enjoy this update ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest yokalana

ss501lover00 said: MICHOSO FAMBAM:
I am deeply sorry for not having the time to post here...HOWEVER; I am still updated because I lurk here silently. ahhaha
TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY that I will be taking my entrance test in a University so please give me the TaecGui power to pass my test!I will definitely update my fanfic and comment on all the posts here! 
I MISSED COMMENTING HERE! okay! back to sleep as I will be waking up around 3 am to refresh my memory with what I reviewed. :| 

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: @bouquet78 
i received my OST CD package but minus poster....lols i guess it okie for me as i dunno what to do with poster either as im not one to stick poster up my wall lols
SO HAPPY :D
one questions what am i suppose to do with Hongna postcard?

Archived