[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww... I saw the preview for episode two!!! i love it lol... hahhaha our couple with their hide and seek and then seeing TD and KJ fighting is something else lol...

Guest MGYlove

No Young Hak (as the young Prince Kwanghae) Tweet

불의여신정이 첫방 너희들이 쫌 짱인듯~~더위에 피곤함에 지쳐서 힘들었을텐데...드라마를보니 그간 힘듬이 보람이되었다.오늘 촬영을 마지막으로 3개월동안 ..

this was their last shoot today awwwBOGhI8pCQAAMYAa.jpg:large

MGYlove said: @loli I love the child actors, they are really good
:D Yes they are. I love how they use all the strong young actors so that when they bring their adult self out, it will bring the strong characters out like how it is right now...

The concubines's make-up somehow perfectly matched the design of the two tea sets lol  One is elaborate and eye-catching while the other one simple and elegant. I still don't get what is going on. But by the introduction of the drama, it seems Jung Yi's father later got reinstated as the royal ceramic artist.

Love the child actors. I like Jung Yi with her best friend better than with the prince though :\

Guest MGYlove

Ep.1 trailer added for MBC drama series JUNG-YI, GODDESS OF FIRE starring Moon Geun-Young, Lee Sang-Yoon & Kim Beom.
1045215_154148134777919_236600837_n.jpg
Here's what to expect in tonight's ep.1 - Eul-Dam (Lee Jong-Won) and Kang-Chun (Jeon Kwang-Leol) compete in the finals of a ceramic making competition. King Sunjo (Jung Bo-Suk) then looks over the ceramics made by Eul-Dam and Kang-Chun. Meanwhile, Yeon-Ok gives birth to a baby. She asks Eul-Dam to protect her baby........

http://asianwiki.com/Jung-Yi,_The_Goddess_of_Fire

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 1 Review: Noh Young Hak & Jin Ji Hee’s First Fateful Encounter

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 1 Review: Noh Young Hak & Jin Ji Hee’s First Fateful EncounterJul 1, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Fire Jung Yi, Jin Ji Hee, Jung Bo Suk, Noh Young HakNo comments44 views

In the first episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Gwang Hae(played by Noh Young Hak) and Yoo Jung(played by Jin Ji Hee) had their first fateful encounter.

Gwang Hae got trapped into Yoo Jung’s trap pit while he went hunting with his father, Sun Jo(played by Jung Bo Suk). He asked for help by making an animal sound, and when Yoo Jung saw him there, she was disappointed. She asked, “Why are you inside my pit without permission?”

Gwang Hae noticed that Yoo Jung was not going to save him, so he planned to trick her. He pretended that he got bit by a snake, and as she spread out her arm, he pulled it to get out of the hole. However, Yoo Jung fell into the hole too, and the two were trapped together.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 1 Review: Lee Jong Won is Falsely Charged of High Treason Because of Han Go Eun

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 1 Review: Lee Jong Won is Falsely Charged of High Treason Because of Han Go EunJul 1, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Fire Jung Yi, Han Go Eun, Jun Kwang Ryul, Jung Bo Suk, Lee Jong WonNo comments55 views

In the first episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Yoo Eul Dam(played by Lee Jong Won) was falsely charged of high treason because of In Bin Kim(played by Han Go Eun).

Eul Dam and Lee Kang Chun(played by Jun Kwang Ryul) had a competition on making tea cups. Eul Dam impressed Gong Bin for making a simple but meaningful tea cup. However, as Gong Bin threw up and lost consciousness right after she drank the tea, Eul Dam was arrested for high treason.

He said, “There is no poison in the glaze I make. Please believe me. I can drink all the glaze to prove that I’m innocent.” However, Sun Jo(played by Jung Bo Suk), the king, commanded to behead him.

Right after the king’s command, it was revealed that Gong Bin fainted because of allergy, not poison. But Eul Dam still could not be cleaned of a false charge.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Moon Geun Young Talks About Goddess Of Fire

Moon Geun Young

It has been five years since Moon Geun Young appeared in a historical drama and the last time her efforts as the painter Shin Yun Bok in "Painter of the Wind" earned the series several awards.

The series won the Asian TV Series Special Award at the Shanghai Film Festival, a silver award at the Houston International Film Festival, while the actress won an SBS drama award a Baeksang Award and a Grimae award for her role.

How does her new character, Yoo Jeong, a 16th century ceramic artist, compare with Shin Yun Bok, the 18th century painter? There are similarities and differences.

Like Us on Facebook  

"Yun Bok of 'Painter of the Wind' and Jeongi of 'Goddess of Fire' share common factors," said Moon Geun Young at a recent press conference. "They were both born with talent but find it difficult to realize their dreams because of the situation they are set in and their status in society."

Yun Bok was a woman who had to disguise herself as a man to be able to paint. Yoo Jeong is appointed as a royal ceramic artist even though she is a woman. She falls in love with the crown prince, played by Lee Sang Yoon, and is recognized as being the first woman porcelain artist.

But despite the fact that both women were artists and were compelled to create in a time when women had few options, they approached things differently.

"Yun Bok tries to hide everything and works hard alone but Jeongi is more candid and bold," said Moon Geun Young. "She becomes even bolder the more she learns. She is more positive and energetic."

To make the drama more realistic, Moon Geun Young and others in the cast learned how to make porcelain. She practiced for two hours a day three times a week for more than two months. Much like her character she was driven to perfect her craft.

"I worked hard so that it would not look like I was merely imitating the work," she said. "I wanted it to look like my own work."

One similarity between the two series is their potential to inspire an appreciation of the art they focus on.

"After 'Painter of the Wind,' more people started to show an interest in traditional paintings and it inspired related events to take place," said Moon Geun Young. "I was proud of the part I played in that. People don't pay that much attention to traditional porcelain creations. I hope the drama will inspire more interest."

cr: kdramastars.com

Archived