[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

@sinhoonsim It will soon my dear ^ ^ but I think you will see adults in late July, because the child actors have 6 episodes, but hey we have the press conference already + photos for posters!
"Patience is a virtue that can be acquired with patience. "
;;)

Guest MGYlove

@sinhoonsim Lol the press conference is not made yet,  DC MGY Korea released only that as photos, patience chingu haha

Guest MGYlove

@ghraxa , @nabi , @Ayame , @mcleen , @KatKat09, @betchay , @sarah_lina , @early219, @kabam , @zurah90, @hrkharis , @maritha , @nalihakibar , @wrongtimebornahjumma , @yeongwonhilove , @angelinebasinou , @anitgone , @aprodithe , @hoomoon , @ismalindaishak, @olga2010Ans , @acemhel , @PaYong , @jackie121312,@syanamamoonstar , @joycemiller , @angelmoon , @yokari , @HanJiEun , @luvmoon @potato79 @berny @mgyfever @luvbong @Reese @cornetto @joccu @cozycrab @JXN90 @emerald_2 @iheartyou1518 @moonforever @vitmup :D @moon0318 @erigone @Puutui @prisneo @25love2829 @cutychan83 @Hanasweetsakura @formychum @sonnet22 @maea18
972330_474203985989626_1122459837_n.jpg
We wait for you here, the drama  is soon going to begin, I forgot many names of Moonistes and Sigeun  Mian hae
I miss everyone lol

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I'm also anxious for MGY's first set of pictures on the set too! But, I learned from Cheongdamdong Alice to not be too excited, but that's was quite a disappointed drama for me. I don't want to be expecting anything so I won't be let down and let the drama itself surprise me.

I don't think we'll be seeing pictures of them onset yet because the younger cast have yet to finish filming and I doubt that we would see their pictures soon too because they have another 3 weeks until the drama air and another 6 weeks until the adult cast show up. Just yesterday, Kim Bum was in China for his movie/cosmetic promo there, so yeah...

The first poster from Han Go Eun was a little disappointing for me. It make the drama looks so dark and melo..which I hope not...and our description of the drama is so vague and not helpful at all...

By the way, is ebulli3nt still active? I hope she could update the first post with the poster stuff and character chart that was revealved? Thanks!

Guest anitgone

@mgylove! Thanks dearie for keeping this thread updated! Hello everyone! @mgylove, I know, am also so excited to see Moonie's official character posters! The one you posted of Inbin (?) looked awesome! Am sure will be getting a deluge of promo pics soon since the drama's premiering July 1st!!! Can't wait! Am in a drama drought right now, so am keeping my fingers crossed this will deliver! Go go go Moonie! I hope Viki or dramafever will sub this.... :D

Archived