• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Wouaaa too beautiful photos, I love it ! Thanks for updates chinggus ^^
@joielee hi welcome
;)
@sinhoonsim lol ok

Guest MGYlove

Moon Geun Young and Lee Sang Yoon Are a Sweet Couple in “Goddess of Fire” Stills

969960_151271591732240_978272324_n.jpg
Couple stills of Moon Geun Young and Lee Sang Yoon for the upcoming MBC drama “Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi” have been unveiled.

Moon Geun Young plays the role of Yoo Jung, who becomes Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist. Lee Sang Yoon plays the role of ambitious Crown Prince Gwanghae in the drama. In the stills released, Moong Geun Young and Lee Sang Yoon are dressed in their respective roles and give off an aura of love and sweetness, particularly in one still where Lee Sang Yoon stares lovingly at Moon Geun Young while she shyly can’t meet his gaze.

Moon Geun Young’s agency previously released stills of the actress on the set of the drama, filming the trailer. Moon Geun Young commented, “Jung-yi is a child dreaming of becoming Joseon’s ceramic artist. She has a natural talent for pottery. ‘Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi’ shows the growth of Jung who, through hard work and talent, lives the life of a great potter. Please also pay close attention to the fresh romance between the characters in the drama.”

Lee Sang Yoon added, “I want to properly express the human side of Gwanghae who experiences a love that cannot be.”

“Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi” premieres July 1.

©Soompi.com

Guest MGYlove

Here is the links, we found 2 for you lol, to you to choose which one you get better to see him
[Note] The drama " Gu Family Book " begins at 9:55 pm (KST), thus it will be necessary to wait for the end to see the second teaser of " Goddess Of Fire "

988533_151270488399017_1119878542_n.png
http://www.tiyuba.net/live/world/kr/mbc.html
http://www.shiting5.com/tv/mbc.html

©Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Thank you @MGYlove for the videos!

I have to say that this teaser is so much better than the first one! LOL...Thank god! I cringe watching the first one and was worry about the tone of this drama, but I'm excited now! I need translations to understand the story in the teaser, but it looks to me like the King send someone to killed Jung Yi's dad? B/c I saw her dad needing down and she was crying...I hope that's not it b/c that totally explains why her love for the Prince will not be happy later on...

Archived