[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Lee Sang-yun to Help Conserve Korean Cultural Heritage
1017575_150171985175534_1524261205_n.jpg
Korean actor Lee Sang-yun will help promote and protect Korean traditional culture.

Lee has been appointed as a PR ambassador of YEOL, Society for Korean Cultural Heritage and attended a sponsoring event at the Westin Chosun Hotel in Seoul on Tuesday night, according to a statement from his agency J, wide company on Thursday.

“I’m happy to join in YEOL’s meaningful moves to preserve our cultural heritage. I’ll actively participate whenever there is something I can do,” Lee said at the appointment ceremony attended by prominent figures from the cultural industry.

Lee, 31, has been in several small and big screen projects since entering show biz through MBC 2007 series “Air City,” including as MBC “Home Sweet Home,” “The Duo” and most recently, KBS hit family drama “Seo-young, My Daughter.”

He will take on the male lead role as Lord Gwanghae of the Joseon dynasty opposite actress Moon Geun-young in an upcoming MBC series tentatively titled “Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire,” which will premiere on July 1.

[source]Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Guest MGYlove

The novel " Goddess of fire " of the same name as the drama published before the first broadcasting on July 1st
First novel MBC the " Goddess of fire " was published for the interest of public.

936402_150277515164981_1373608593_n.jpg
Here is the link for the price for those who are interested !

http://shopping.daum.net/#!search/%EB%B6%88%EC%9D%98+%EC%97%AC%EC%8B%A0+%EC%A0%95%EC%9D%B4/&srchhow:Cexpo&docid:P893863923

Source:
Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi

Archived