[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

Guest utiena

Hii @newhere about the noona, i agree with @cherryspring, i've read that it's normal and usual for korean man who's date or married with older woman to call their gf or wife as Noona.

IMO, as of now public known YCJM relationship is as a friend. Then What will happen if YC suddenly call Jimin as "honey" or "love"...hihi...so for me the noona thingy is oke.

About the same age factor, in 2011 Jimin said that "Compared to someone who is of the same age, i'd prefer someone who is older" http://sharingyoochun.net/2011/01/31/trans-11030-han-ji-min-i-want-to-star-opposite-a-male-idol/

But in 2013 she already changed her mind, she dont care age, she like a person who speak the same language. "The age gap is not a big deal for lovers, like the person speaking same language is not always same age"
http://m.innolife.com/innonewsviewdirect.html?id=8091

First she said she prefer someone older..then she changed her mind by saying about the age gap is ok...why she need to say "age gap" ? Is that means age gap with someone younger? Why she changed her mind in 2013 after RTP? Bcoz of what reason? As a shipper i would like to say that's bcoz Park Yoochun...hihihi

Well we still not sure 100% about their relationship..bcoz there are still no clear statement from both of them..but i want to believe it will happen someday.... ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest admireycjm

I don't know if anyone posted it yet but i found the full audio of yuchun singing 'After a long time' :DDD sound like he had a good time hahaha singing and gigling when he can't touch the high notes lol. 

It's nice listening to this song with his own voice , hehehe ~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cMrtu3fqQM

Guest admireycjm

i agreed with you all, i think yc must choose wisely words when given for the public. @admireycjm i see it too, he keep gigling when he saw the lyrics and karaoke pictures 

:sweatingbullets::D

He's happy that's why lol. Everything about Rooftop prince makes him happy :D

I don't know if anyone posted it yet but i found the full audio of yuchun singing 'After a long time' :DDD sound like he had a good time hahaha singing and gigling when he can't touch the high notes lol. 

It's nice listening to this song with his own voice , hehehe ~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cMrtu3fqQM

I've seen that video... :D 

I laughed hard when he sings the high notes! Well.. not too bad. At least he already gave it a try, even though he can't do it well.. hehehe

At Yoochun's TGWSS Fanmeeting in Yokohama Day 2

June 24, 2015

10561733_914109358653278_587239318426665

Yoochun said that if he get married, he wants to have a daughter. His daughter must be really pretty and cute.

How come he is so sure about that? Why??? :D 

Is it because he already have a pretty and cute girlfriend?? Is it because his future wife is pretty and cute too?? That's why he thinks that way? hehehe :P 

Who knows? :)

Yoochun at Gimpo airport

June 25, 2015

19010_914649618599252_562718398343874514

Walking like a crown prince!!! :D 

Lee Gak has a habit of holding his hands behind his back :) 

11222527_914650781932469_796659559437896

10502224_1605369049727589_72457138594724

I know it's his habit too.. But I think it's my first time saw him doing that kind of Lee Gak's pose when he's at airport! At the airport :D

Why did he suddenly walking like that? Is he missing someone?? hahaha :P 

Yoochun mentioned Ji Min and Rooftop Prince again!!! :D :D

'All About YU' Fanmeeting in Osaka - Day 2

July 1, 2015

20319_918040238260190_826260289452558434

Yoochun said that among all of the wedding scene in his drama, he likes the wedding scene from Rooftop Prince the most. Because he has never before cried as much as he did in that scene.

Yoochun looked at himself in the wedding scene of Rooftop Prince and said, "So young....".

He said that he still recalls the moment when he and Ji Min couldn't stop crying after filming that scene.

source: @yochwennie

:( :mellow: :wub: :) 

Guest Ratchet82

I think i saw a post that hjm will be flying to France today. Well, just wanna highlight to ycjm shippers that pyc has to fly from Seoul to Nagoya for his fm on July 10. I'm sure his fans is expecting to see him at gimpo airport on that day. Sorry to say she is not spending time with him in Europe as speculated or wished. 

Guest newhere

I think i saw a post that hjm will be flying to France today. Well, just wanna highlight to ycjm shippers that pyc has to fly from Seoul to Nagoya for his fm on July 10. I'm sure his fans is expecting to see him at gimpo airport on that day. Sorry to say she is not spending time with him in Europe as speculated or wished. 

Or maybe YC will follow after his July 10 fm since JM will stay in France for 10 days ... it is possible:D

Guest utiena

Honestly i don't support paparazzi. It's invasion of privacy and they are like crazy sasaeng or stalkers, can trail the celebrities around the world. I don't think this couple will ever disclose their relationship unless they are caught by paparazzi. Sometimes i ever think if pyc would pay to shut their mouth bcoz it's quite impossible that they were not seen entering restaurant one after another, in a car or entering residences for eg. Did you ever think if a relationship is revealed, it will hurt the celebrity's career, particularly an idol? Pyc will have to seek the agreement with his jyj brothers, partner and agency first as it will affect them all. Why? How many fans whom are really matured and able to face the fact? Not many. There are many fans who want the idol for themselves even if it's a one sided love or choose a girl whom they like to match with him. Once the idol reveal the relationship, he will see his popularity dropped, more haters particularly targeted at his partner. For a celebrity, they need the support from fans no matter how crazy the fans are. 

Pyc has contradictory statements before or i may interpret it wrongly. If he is just a close friend of hjm, why did he say he cannot be friend with someone he sees as a woman? Moreover he likes older women. A goddess and so beautiful hjm, a male can ignore and don't see her as a woman? Why didn't he mention YEH or other co stars then? If he is with YEH like some fans claimed, you mean she doesn't mind him mentioning hjm all the time and having close friendship? Does it make sense? All in all, he just cannot reveal his true relationship with hjm.  

Edited** in pyc's osaka fm day2 finally mentioned SSK n about calling her. 

Sometimes i also worried for hjm as pyc easily falls in love or weak in love, the reason why his past relationships failed. In other words, he may have cheated on kahi last time. 

I don't think yc is a type that would easy fall in love..in 2011 he said that it had been about 3 to 4 years since the last time he was in a relationship. He seems have very carefully to have a relationship with a girl.. :D

Guest utiena

11403234_1648591158696316_9370359374782611702736_1648581882030577_3205852355983611223581_1648584838696948_66783007030356

11717551_1030279506982474_67910902172581

Jimina as Lancome Korea Ambassadress will attend Lancome party 80th anniversary in Paris. Together with Lancome Ambassadresses Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz, Lupita Nyong'o, Lily Collins and Julia Roberts.:wub:

Yoochun and Jimin wear the similar sweater!!

Both are from Autumn 2014! :wub::D

11249316_920102794720601_506205551339035

FAN-ART ^_^^_^

11698676_921425024588378_210320608740871

Similar fashion style at the airport!!!

Yuchun on July 2, 2015
Jimin on July 6, 2015

11705261_920982677965946_407442142165481

11693868_920982134632667_134687022885446

11698614_920981667966047_680183283465146

11692529_920987931298754_364157845841875

:wub::wub::phew::D

Honestly i don't support paparazzi. It's invasion of privacy and they are like crazy sasaeng or stalkers, can trail the celebrities around the world. I don't think this couple will ever disclose their relationship unless they are caught by paparazzi. Sometimes i ever think if pyc would pay to shut their mouth bcoz it's quite impossible that they were not seen entering restaurant one after another, in a car or entering residences for eg. Did you ever think if a relationship is revealed, it will hurt the celebrity's career, particularly an idol? Pyc will have to seek the agreement with his jyj brothers, partner and agency first as it will affect them all. Why? How many fans whom are really matured and able to face the fact? Not many. There are many fans who want the idol for themselves even if it's a one sided love or choose a girl whom they like to match with him. Once the idol reveal the relationship, he will see his popularity dropped, more haters particularly targeted at his partner. For a celebrity, they need the support from fans no matter how crazy the fans are. 

Pyc has contradictory statements before or i may interpret it wrongly. If he is just a close friend of hjm, why did he say he cannot be friend with someone he sees as a woman? Moreover he likes older women. A goddess and so beautiful hjm, a male can ignore and don't see her as a woman? Why didn't he mention YEH or other co stars then? If he is with YEH like some fans claimed, you mean she doesn't mind him mentioning hjm all the time and having close friendship? Does it make sense? All in all, he just cannot reveal his true relationship with hjm.  

Edited** in pyc's osaka fm day2 finally mentioned SSK n about calling her. 

Sometimes i also worried for hjm as pyc easily falls in love or weak in love, the reason why his past relationships failed. In other words, he may have cheated on kahi last time. 

I don't take serious about YC mentioning to make a call to SSK..

He just tease the fan.. that was the 1st time he mention SSK just because of the SSK video clip.. Moreover, he never mention anything about SSK even during TGWSS FM..

If I'm not mistaken, during JYJ Membership Week last year, he had said about his girlfriend type, younger girl is a no, same age is quite ok, but older woman is totally his type.. *remember that his ex-girlfriend is 6 years older than him*

So, there is an aswers isn't it? SSK is 4 years younger, and JM is 4 years older than him.. She is his type.

But even 'IF' there is nothing between them, I believe JM will be one of his most fav co-star.. yes, he was a man that easily fall in love but once he really fall in love, he is faithful to his partner.. :)

no worries ladies..Keep praying for them.. ^_^

Archived