[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest xopo17

OMG, JH's father is really come to seoul.
Edit : 
now, Song Ji sun is begging her FIL and MIL to come back to her apartment. but her MIL still shouting and talking very badly to Ji Sun. why on the earth, Ji Sun has to beg to her MIL. I hate her MIL. her MIL is very sick woman.
if i were Ji Sun, i would never begging to that kind of MIL.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

Writer nim should give Song Ji SUn and No Jang Soo scene more and more. i like their scene inside room, when they are fighting each other, its very funny seeing that.
i prefer see Ji Sun & Jang Soo scene Rather than Ji Sun and her MIL scene !!

Rubysing said: If HW decides to leave SK, then SK's mum has only herself to blame. Great that she got caught in the act by HW!

HW is reaching the end of his patience. Hope he is driven to seek JH out.
@Rubysing me too..when he turned his vehicle around, somehow I was hoping he will seek JH but then I don't think he knows where is she staying, right?

Guest xopo17

OMG, from the preview, JH will be back to her MIL's House
she is going back to her MIL's house, after JH's father is kneel down and ask JH to go back to TW house

@-)
and the MIL's face after seeing JH , is like ALIEN FACE   
>-) 8-X

Guest lettykay

@SexyDolceVita thank you once again for the recap really appreciate it.

Tthe scene with JH/TW looked very intense, looks like JH was finally standing up for herself.

Please tell me that JH and HJ will not be going back to that house, looks like HJ made some sort of deal right? While JH is going back because of her father.

Poor JH, she really doesn't want to go back to TW's house to see the villain MIL. But too bad, her dad doesn't encourage her to divorce. And ask them to give their marriage another chance.

Oh my, I wonder when can JH and HW get together. Love to see these two together.

Archived