[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

WOW HW is really acting so sweet to his fiancee now, ex: put the seat belt to her
and now HW took her to a lake , u know the place where HW and JH met and talked.
and HW is telling whole story about JH to his fiancee now.
writer nim is really want to fix this pair now by making HW a straightforward man   !!
so suprise !!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think HW and his fiancee want to start a new life or new chapter for them now .
is it good or bad ?? i don't know yet
and MIL is eating alone at dinner table now. :))

so on preview , we can see the 4 of them will meet. JH, TW, and HW in akward situation ever... even JH can not smile seeing TW and HW .
probably JH and TW going to that bridal shop in order to arrange a wedding dress for song ji sun's daughter (maybe....)

The reason I avoid this forum is if I lift my fingers and start typing... I feel like I can write a whole essay using only profanity against JH, HW and TW. Wish I can shoot all three of them dead right now.....  The sick thing is I can't believe I still awake up early to catch this drama, while holding onto my 1 shred of hope that I would see JH and HW together. My anger is just choking up and my arm just wanted to dive into the screen and straggle HW and JH so that they can just die and meet in the after life already. 

Guest lettykay

I am actually starting to feel sorry for SK, yes she was an idiot for pursuing/jumping in a relationship with HW but she is not a bad person. I think she is the one that will probably let HW go, I just dont see HW doing anything. I think next ep when SK sees JH/HW together this may wake her up.

Guest raminrooz

I haven't watched the 27th episode yet,,,but from what I got , HW going to SK????!!!! is so stupid,,,I don't like to watch it!!!!  I don't get it,,,so HW falled for SK now? and IF there is a HW/JH ending it will because SK and TW let go of HW and JH??? NOT BECAUSE they fight for what they want? The people around me always count me as a logical person but with this logic of mine, I really don't get where this is going!

The writer is so cruel towards hw/jh's characters....she made them appeared so weak....I don't think there are people out there who resembles hw/jh's characters in Gom....

The frustration came back to me...not long ago, i was shin se kyung and daniel choi shipper in highkick..i really felt for SSK, she really loved daniel choi and i cried so much even though it was a comedic genre drama...if HW and JH will not end together, i just rather wish their ending will be like in highkick...

I think that everyone in this thread must be as upset and shocked as I am! HW going to psycho SK ( now it looks like the writers want to make her a sympathetic character)  and asks her for forgiveness, oh PLEASE! How much more do the writers think we can take of this? Then I have some hope when I see the preview and it is only that JH takes her niece to see wedding gowns at SK's shop and she sees HW! Is there ever going to be anything with HW and JH like we are all hoping? This is getting SUPER frustrating! I am losing hope! The saving grace today is HJ not backing down and making the Kangs crazy! Way to go!

Guest raminrooz

ezyarou said: The frustration came back to me...not long ago, i was shin se kyung and daniel choi shipper in highkick..i really felt for SSK, she really loved daniel choi and i cried so much even though it was a comedic genre drama...if HW and JH will not end together, i just rather wish their ending will be like in highkick...

Thaila said: What is going on with this writer? I don't even want to watch this ep with sub. I am feeling mad at all characters which doesn't happen often with me. TW, HW, JH are so weak, they don't fight for what they want, they just let other people control their lives. :-w

Archived