[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 25 Review: Park Joon Geum is Mad at Lee Sang Woo for His Photo with Nam Sang Mi class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 25 Review: Park Joon Geum is Mad at Lee Sang Woo for His Photo with Nam Sang Mi

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  34 viewsSep 21, 2013

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 25, Han Se Kyung(played by Go Na Eun)’s mother(played by Park Joon Geum) was mad at Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo) for his photo with Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi).

Se Kyung’s mother saw a photo of Hyun Woo and Ji Hye, and called Hyun Woo to her house. She yelled, “Who is this girl? Who is she?” Hyun Woo was flustered and remained speechless.

cr: koreandrama

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raminrooz

JH screaming and moaning for not getting married till the 6th episode TW agreed to it and JH asking why?
and now JH again screaming and moaning for divorce till TW agreed to it and JH again why???
I'm not cursing JH...her character is a fiction created by the psycho writer! WTH

Guest lettykay

hell59 said: Who cares about what TW thinks? He has been a lousy, weak and non-supportive husband from the beginning! He was the only happy one during their honeymoon, because he was getting it. JH tried so hard to please him and his horrible family because she had made a commitment to their marriage. TW hid from her about how crazy and abusive his family is, so that she would marry him and he is pretty abusive himself, going crazy at her so many times. He knew how horribly his mom and sil were treating her and yet he did NOTHING, btw, he stayed away, barely coming home (3 times a week). What kind of marriage is that? He did not fulfill any of his promises to her, fully knowing how abusively his family was treating her, he did NOTHING! Now, that crazy SK, she is acting like she has been wronged by HW. Like I said before, she knew that he loved another woman and she went after him like a crazy, psycho stalker and now she is acting like she is a victim? PLEASE!

jusash said:

I am not watching, just reading these days because I find the plot too tiresome. Until some real direction happens, I an content to just read.

@ hell59
Ditto to all you above comments. What right does SK have to play the victim role?
(1) she was prying in someone's private space. worse, she STOLE someone's picture!
(2) she knew his heart was never with her, but she kept going anyway.  why is she acting so affronted? what was she naively/deludedly expecting? that HW was now 100% committed heart and soul to her bec they were engaged? c'mon.
(3) did SL catch JH-HW in bed or something? or see a suggestive text msg (emotional cheating at least) = aren't people allowed to have ex'es and past relationships that they treasured?

Kudos here. While SK's mom is a bi@tch, she really is looking out for, and protective of her daughter. As a mother, she loves her enough to NOT want SK to lead the same kind of loveless, half-a-doz lukewarm kind of marriage that she herself did.\\
So while a pain in the richard simmons, .... fair enough from the mom perspective.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Clarifications...on episode 25.

Ji hye didnt have a miscarriage!

She had a dramatic loss of uterine blood, that was all.

Phew~

If im not wrong...it could be any of the following.

Dysfunctional uterine bleeding

metrorrhagia

menometrorrhagia

Anovulation bleeding

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/475437_3

A common cause of the above is stress, which leads to hormonal imbalance...

But like us, evil mil thought ji hye had a miscarriage, so she went into the ward to lash out at ji hye without finding out the full story from the gynecologist... rem she left halfway during her conversation with doctor kim.

Tae wook didnt agree to divorce ji hye on the phone.

He merely said because of your problem and my brother taejin's problem, now im having headaches...

Then ji hye replied...what problem do i have?

Sigh... the D word is still a distance away from us...

Whoa...btw, my guess of what mushroom head's grandma spoke to min jung was spot on! The flower basket was a waste of money...

Cant wait for tmr's episode...

Ji hye and tw are going to quarrel some more... sigh.

I am afraid that HW won't break up with SK easily. Now that he made her suffer because of JH, he might want to change and become a better fiancé by getting married faster and forgetting JH :(( With TW it can go either way, or he is going to get mad and not give a divorce or he will realize that JH can't be happy with him and give her a divorce. 11 more ep to go, I really hope that JH and HW will get back together before the last minute of final ep

Well all of tw problems are because he thinks he has to take on the earth. I agree that we are seeing the end of the tw/jh marriage. He knows and sees all the reminders of why it won't work but he kept pushing and now this happened to jh. I told you guys tw is The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things destroying jh

I haven't watch episode 25 but read the recap (thank you @SexyDolceVita). I think this is the turning point we all have been waiting for. I was kind of surprise jh had a miscarriage but then someone corrected that. I cannot wait to see what is really going to happen to the Kang family. It is getting good when the father grab his neck and thinking what next. Now the real showdown is coming.

Guest SexyDolceVita

hell59 said:

Who cares about what TW thinks? He has been a lousy, weak and non-supportive husband from the beginning! He was the only happy one during their honeymoon, because he was getting it. JH tried so hard to please him and his horrible family because she had made a commitment to their marriage. TW hid from her about how crazy and abusive his family is, so that she would marry him and he is pretty abusive himself, going crazy at her so many times. He knew how horribly his mom and sil were treating her and yet he did NOTHING, btw, he stayed away, barely coming home (3 times a week). What kind of marriage is that? He did not fulfill any of his promises to her, fully knowing how abusively his family was treating her, he did NOTHING! Now, that crazy SK, she is acting like she has been wronged by HW. Like I said before, she knew that he loved another woman and she went after him like a crazy, psycho stalker and now she is acting like she is a victim? PLEASE!

It say a lot about the Kang family when three of the daughter in laws have left, I agree that TW has been a useless husband, clearly when he wanted to marry JH, he was only thinking about himself and his own happiness. If anything hopefully the family drama will save future woman interested in the sons.

Also please tell me why are these woman interested in TJ? I know he is super rich but he is just so vile, find nothing appealing about him.

About HW/SK I agree that SK should not have dated him after all he was practically shouting he was not interested, but saying that HW is also an idiot why did he agree to date her? Their whole relationship is ridiculous.

jusash said:Kudos here. While SK's mom is a bi@tch, she really is looking out for, and protective of her daughter. As a mother, she loves her enough to NOT want SK to lead the same kind of loveless, half-a-doz lukewarm kind of marriage that she herself did.\\

So while a pain in the richard simmons, .... fair enough from the mom perspective.

I agree, the only people making sense is SK mother and HW mother, I dont know why they are not listening to them when they both know the relationship is wrong.

Unfortunately...it is sadly money that drew all these women to tj.

He has average looks but a way above average deep pocket filled endlessly with dirty shady money!

I have seen so many below average looking men marrying hot looking women...simply because they are rich.

Money buys happiness.

Happiness creates love.

Love of a basic level is enough for these women...to project onto these rich fellows.

Wicked ways of life...but of course ji hye is one exception... she wants spiritual love more than toon (money), chim (clothes), ka bang (bags), cha (cars)...

Guest SexyDolceVita

I'm waiting for the day where the Kang family's wealth will go down the drain!

Treating people like they are not human when you are rich...don't expect people to treat you nicely after you have nothing.

Im pretty sure they still have secret funds stashed overseas...

They are one of the top ten chaebol families in south korea according to tw in episode two.

Top 1% of social class system according to hj in episode 15.

Guest lettykay

@SexyDolceVita, thought that JH may have been pregnant, thank you for the clarification, really hope she will not return to TW and the house, this is the chance to really leave TW.

Also the whole dodgy deal with HW partner and TJ still hasnt been found out so I am guessing that will be the next thing that will surface soon, I have been wondering if TW will probably be the first one to find out about it.

Guest SexyDolceVita

@SexyDolceVita, thought that JH may have been pregnant, thank you for the clarification, really hope she will not return to TW and the house, this is the chance to really leave TW.

Also the whole dodgy deal with HW partner and TJ still hasnt been found out so I am guessing that will be the next thing that will surface soon, considering TW anger I am wondering if he may have something to do with everyone eventually finding out.

No worries babe...

I had to clarify the facts because my recap isnt always accurate...

i was listening to full korean dialogues using my barely beginner's level of korean language knowledge...which was mostly self learnt by watching GoM...

i always try to make the best guesses though...

However i do edit my recap to rectify the inaccurate parts...so future first readers can understand that episode correctly.

Are my recaps really that helpful?

I hope they are easy to understand though because i was typing on the fly with two windows cascaded on my screen.

One is the live telecast, the other is this thread...

So far...most of the bombs have exploded...

Now the following are left...

Jh realising tw has read hw's msgs sent to her mobile.

tw being jealous and suspicious of jh having an affair with hw all this while...

Hw realising jh intends to divorce tw.

Tj and his construction corruption scandal involving hyun woo and kyung min.

Hw and sk cancelling their engagement.

Jh and tw have a final showdown about marriage, trust and divorce.

Tj and his mistresses scandals, illegitimate daughter.

Further ruining his senator image.

Nam mi ra returning to south korea and faces her crimes to save hyejin from being a scapegoat.

Mil knows about jh's affair with hw before her wedding with tw.

Js and her father know about jh's affair before her wedding with tw and hw's presence in jh's life...

Eun hee realising how sad seung soo is feeling when she hangs out with pil ho.

Mushroom head's grandma knows mj only loves her grandson because of his wealth and inheritance, and thus objects to their wedding. Mj breaks down.

Hye jung winning a huge divorce settlement from taejin aka kang family.

I am watching ep 25 and I can't stand TW' mom any longer, I want to slap her face. She is such a bad person, seriously when she was on the phone with TW, even if it was my mom, I wouldn't have let her say those things. I am feeling kind of sad towards SK, and I don't like this. In the beginning I used to hate her coz she was like a puppy, but now I feel sorry for her. Even know I want HW to break up with her as soon as possible, she isn't a bad person. I think she never thought that the love btw HW and JH were strong, and now that she found out the photo and the book, she is understanding that a lot of things that HW likes and talks about has something to do with JH, in a hard way she is understanding that the love they share is not something easy to break. I wish HW would see that too, and break up with her before things get more serious. I just hope that he won't stay with her because he feels sorry for SK

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130921
AGB
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP25:   11.2%(+0.7) /  11.9%(+0.8)
MBC :  The ScandalEP25:   16.6%(-1.4) /  18.4%(-0.8)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130921
TNmS
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP25:   10.4%(-0.2) /  13.1%(-0.4)
MBC :  The ScandalEP25:   16.8%(+0.8) /  18.3%(-0.4)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Archived