[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

I want this ending!! :-t 

Whoa....Gemmie, you have outdone yourself again!

Hahaha.... but they...dont really look compatible in this photo.

Im looking forward to the GoM version and/or the real thing!

10192123sangre said: 1) i agree with @cyriatan. I don't believe that Kang Tae Wook is capable of committing suicide. Remember he is all talk (threats) and no action. He never keeps his promises. He is no different from his parents. 2) As to Hong Hye Jung, it is good that she decided to get a divorce and took her children with her. The in-laws household is not a very good environment for those kids to grow up. They will end up just like the father(Tae Jin) and uncle (Tae Wook) [spoiled and spineless]. What happened to her brother and ex-boyfriend was a wake up call to her. She realized that her in-laws will continue to use her for their benefit (to keep their name untarnished). 3) I wonder what the supposed eldest son is doing? He is divorced from his wife as seen in episode 1. The grandchildren from that marriage is with the mother. Can someone give details?
4) I don't like that Eunhee told the niece about the background (wealth) of Ye Sol. Now she is after him for his money and the guy is non the wiser, since he  obviously is blindly in love with the obnoxious niece. If ever they marry that marriage won't last long.5) As for Se Kyung she obviously is able to get what she wants, as her parents gave in to her wanting to marry Hyun Woo, who obviously is not on the same level as their family. As to her giving up on Hyun Woo and calling off the engagement after seeing the photo, we will just have to see what she will do. Her character/personality has not been really projected well onscreen, is she a crazy, selfish spoiled rotten kid or is she mature enough to finally accept that she cannot force herself into the heart of the man she likes. She can get him (she was able to get him to marry her) but not his heart.

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

ji hye in hospital... ji sun is probably mad at the kang family in laws! woohoo, slap that evil mil's axx for poor ji hye! 

I don't think she is at the hospital!!!  She is at home and the witch (MIL) is there.  OMG, she can't even go to the hospital to get some rest.

She is.... i read the article. It mentioned hospital ward set.

You can notice the switches behind jh...obviously hospital facilities...

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

I can not believe that poor thing cannot even rest - the witch of MIL is there.  OMG, she can't even get any rest!!  Is that a showdown with JS/TW there?

I think js would be fakely civil with evil mil, who is still acting harsh towards jh, as you can see, she has both her hands at waist, obviously in lashing out mode.

but when tw arrives and mil leaves...js will be lashing out at tw non stop for letting her baby sister get into this sorry state.

I wonder how will tw react?

Defend his mother?

use his family problems as an excuse?

Keeps saying his usual evasive line i know, i know, i understand?

Im sorry for neglecting ji hye, it wont happen again, sister in law.

it is my fault, i didnt go home in days, i didnt know and ji hye didnt call me to let me know she is sick too.

Im really sorry ji hye, i will never let you faint again...

Ji hye, please forgive me, i am a bad husband, i swear i will be better in the future...i will come home more often...

Blah..blah...blah...

Ji hye ah...dont believe in any of the bullsh&t above!

Tw is useless when it comes to promises!

Too many bounced cheques written!

Tell your sister you want to divorce!

Your father will understand eventually!

Tell your father and sis that tw wants to jump off the building with you and die together if you insist to divorce!

Say it! Say it out loud!

If you dont do it now, the next time you enter the hospital, you will end up not in a ward but the morgue!

Guest SexyDolceVita

xonc.pnglee sang woo in a grey t shirt... hmm... wonder if nam sang mi will see him off camera like this...and find him attractive in real life?
reason being nsm likes men who wear grey t shirts and sweat in them... hahaha...
lee sang woo actually remembers this because he mentioned this to the cultwo djs during their interview... hahaha...
btw, this photo was uploaded by the actress who plays hyun woo's staff...
credit: twitter.com/kimpureun

lee sang woo in a grey t shirt... hmm... wonder if nam sang mi will see him off camera like this...and find him attractive in real life?

reason being nsm likes men who wear grey t shirts and sweat in them... hahaha...

lee sang woo actually remembers this because he mentioned this to the cultwo djs during their interview... hahaha...

btw, this photo was uploaded by the actress who plays hyun woo's staff...

credit: twitter.com/kimpureun

who is Kimpureun?

Guest SexyDolceVita

who is Kimpureun?

That is twitter nickname of the actress, who plays one of hyun woo's staff in GoM...

She had the most lines among the staff i guess...hahaha...

Archived