[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

I'm sorry' date=' I must be hallucinating :-& but, did JH not put hiring more housemaids and a full time chef as a condition to coming back into the house? L-)[/quote']

It is HJ...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Just finished episode 30. Wow! I can really feel TW's love and concern for JH, and I actually liked it. I loved how he looked at his wife when his father asked him to join him to talk. I was really touched by that. Another scene I enjoyed was the smile that HJ gave to JH when they met again at the cold castle's kitchen. I feel a special friendship is going to develop between the two of them. Having said that..I also feel that future angst and heartaches are going to center around HW and his arrest. It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds. I'm sure SK will come to the rescue...no doubt. But my interest lies in what JH will do. Will her feelings for HW come to focus and will she stand by his side? Will her heart have it's way this time? What conflict will arise between SK and JH?

I am once again excited.. Thank goodness!

The sad thing about that scene is...ji hye is reluctant and hesitant.

If ji hye loves tae wook like she loves hyun woo, i think they will kiss passionately in that moment....

But it is not meant to be...the way ji hye rests her head on tw's shoulder...the look she gives... hesitance...reluctance...

Sigh... i felt very sad but a little touched during that poignant scene...

It is not that tae wook didnt put in effort but he also doesnt know how to make ji hye love him back...but then again...he asked for it no...?

He knew jh doesnt love him before they got married...

Ji hye can only try...whether she could...is another problem...

I told myself not to watch epi 30 with eng sub but i just cant help it...i was at least comforted by one scene when jh was folding a towel then she paused as if to recall somethg...then she brushed it off...immediately my mind was thinking of the scene in ep 1 when hw asked if she needed a towel...probably true coz the following scene was hw at the beach...really missed them being together...

Guest SexyDolceVita

I told myself not to watch epi 30 with eng sub but i just cant help it...i was at least comforted by one scene when jh was folding a towel then she paused as if to recall somethg...then she brushed it off...immediately my mind was thinking of the scene in ep 1 when hw asked if she needed a towel...probably true coz the following scene was hw at the beach...really missed them being together...

omg... I was thinking about the same thing as you regarding the towel!

Was jh thinking about Hyun woo when she looked at the towel?

Or

Was she thinking about TW being alone at home?

Sigh... If only ji hye can tell us...what is on her mind?

Guest Gemmie

When HW refused to pick up SK's call and turned off his phone, for a moment, I felt that he has decided to end thing with SK. This is exactly what happened with him and JH. When HW didn't answered JH's call the night after he saw her with TW at the orchard farm, he let go of JH. Both times, HW spent the entire night away thinking of his relationships and where they are heading, with JH then and now SK. Just when I thought something good is going to happen (HW breaking up with SK), the arrest happened. My hope is back to square one.

Well, I'm not going to give up. Never! I still have faith in a HW and JH ending. A pebble and a leaf shall reunite one day. :>

SexyDolceVita said:

rosesinbloom

wrote:

»

Just finished episode 30. Wow! I can really feel TW's love and concern for JH, and I actually liked it. I loved how he looked at his wife when his father asked him to join him to talk. I was really touched by that. Another scene I enjoyed was the smile that HJ gave to JH when they met again at the cold castle's kitchen. I feel a special friendship is going to develop between the two of them. Having said that..I also feel that future angst and heartaches are going to center around HW and his arrest. It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds. I'm sure SK will come to the rescue...no doubt. But my interest lies in what JH will do. Will her feelings for HW come to focus and will she stand by his side? Will her heart have it's way this time? What conflict will arise between SK and JH? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

When HW refused to pick up SK's call and turned off his phone, for a moment, I felt that he has decided to end thing with SK. This is exactly what happened with him and JH. When HW didn't answered JH's call the night after he saw her with TW at the orchard farm, he let go of JH. Both times, HW spent the entire night away thinking of his relationships and where they are heading, with JH then and now SK. Just when I thought something good is going to happen (HW breaking up with SK), the arrest happened. My hope is back to square one.

Well, I'm not going to give up. Never! I still have faith in a HW and JH ending. A pebble and a leaf shall reunite one day. :>[/

That was really an inspiring statement...I shall not give up hope too...I have a gut feeling that they will be reunited in Jeju...and they will start all over again...

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

rosesinbloom wrote: »

Just finished episode 30. Wow! I can really feel TW's love and concern for JH, and I actually liked it. I loved how he looked at his wife when his father asked him to join him to talk. I was really touched by that. Another scene I enjoyed was the smile that HJ gave to JH when they met again at the cold castle's kitchen. I feel a special friendship is going to develop between the two of them. Having said that..I also feel that future angst and heartaches are going to center around HW and his arrest. It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds. I'm sure SK will come to the rescue...no doubt. But my interest lies in what JH will do. Will her feelings for HW come to focus and will she stand by his side? Will her heart have it's way this time? What conflict will arise between SK and JH?

The sad thing about that scene is...ji hye is reluctant and hesitant.

If ji hye loves tae wook like she loves hyun woo, i think they will kiss passionately in that moment....

But it is not meant to be...the way ji hye rests her head on tw's shoulder...the look she gives... hesitance...reluctance...

Sigh... i felt very sad but a little touched during that poignant scene...

It is not that tae wook didnt put in effort but he also doesnt know how to make ji hye love him back...but then again...he asked for it no...?

He knew jh doesnt love him before they got married...

Ji hye can only try...whether she could...is another problem...

I totally agree with you. JH's heart does belong to HW. She did confess to TW that she can't shake off her feelings for HW...it's simply there. It's much like how HW can't remove the pebble in his heart no matter what. So for now, you have two hearts who want to be together but at play are circumstances that dictate they be apart!

I was just so touched by how concern TW was for JH. His demeanor, and his eyes truly expressed his love for her. He was so lonely without her. Yes, he may not know how to put into action his love for JH, but what can you expect from a guy who was brought up in such a loveless and unhappy home. Oh so so sad....such a hurtful predicament.

Yeah...i also feel the same way as you do...

I pity tae wook, ji hye, hyun woo and se kyung...

If you place me in ji hye's shoes, i would also feel conflicted...

One man whom i dated for a year, knew for two years, acquainted for three years, and i had accepted his proposal to marry him, fixed a date....why?

Because i havent met any man i truly love yet...he seems to love me a lot...he has no major flaws...and he is devoted to me. Most importantly, my family loves him...and im at the age due to marry...if i miss this boat, i may never get married in the future...and my family will feel sad and be angry with me...

The other man, a stranger, whom i knew for three days on jeju island.

It was so relaxing and pressure free to be with him...i can be who i am...threw my temper when i disagreed with him on the possibility of pure love at lee jong seop's house...and he wouldnt throw his temper at me...instead, he just quietly followed me around...and even sheltered me from the sudden rain with his jacket... he didnt have to care about me...but why did he do it? He let me be who i am and he didnt force me to accommodate him... he took care of me...made a cone shaped bowl for me to eat noodles with...he unwrapped my popsicle for me...he lifted my bag when we were running from a truck on a tiny path...he carried me on his shoulder to the beach to wash my sh&t stained shoes...he bought me a cold drink as i was resting on the chair looking at the sea...he slept on the floor and let me have the mattress. And...i dont know why...i couldnt control myself and returned his kiss when he ambush kissed and hugged me...and we had the god forsaken one night stand! We must be crazy. I must have been crazy... How could i do it with a stranger whom i only knew for three days...? What if he turns out to be a bad guy? How can i give up my fiance and go to him...? But why does my heart keep telling me...he is the ONE...the one whom i am destined to meet in this life...and live my life with...? Can i trust my heart...? What if all of this is just an illusion? But yet it seems so real...?

Guest SexyDolceVita

Possible Scenario...

After jh realises hw has been made the scapegoat for tj's corruption case, jh begs tw to help hw.

Tw is shocked to see how desperate and affected jh is by hw's arrest.

She did not even display such care and concern for him in the past few years they were together but for hw, jh is willing to put down her most valued self esteem to plead for hw's release.

Tw is mad and jealous at the same time and heart broken...

Tw says jh is asking him to betray his own brother Tj for Hw's sake...how can she do this to him?

Jh says she is asking tw to do what is right and that is not to send an innocent man to prison for tj's ill doings...

Tw says jh still loves hw isnt it?

Why does jh have to do this to him?

Jh says she is sorry...

As long as tw helps to clear hw's innocence, she is willing to do anything for tw... she promises tw she will never ask for a divorce from him and she will be married to him until she dies.

tw is further shocked by what jh has said...

jh says she will do what his family wants her to do...even if it means to be a housewife forever and to never pick up her pen to write again...

just this once, can tw help hw for her sake...?

Pls dont send an innocent man to prison, how can tw bear this guilty conscience for the rest of his life...?

Tw sees how desperate and unstable jh is...

He cannot take it anymore...

He locks himself in the study room and broods...

If he helps hw this time...he will send his brother tj to prison indirectly but jh will stay married to him forever in this lifetime...

If he doesnt help hw, he will lose jh forever...

What should he do?

Finally, in the end, tw gets his men to suss out kyung min. He sends kyung min to arrogant prosecutor, who is surprised tw is helping him to build a case against his own brother tj.

Kyung min confesses and reveals tj was the mastermind, he was merely following instructions and hyun woo has nothing to do with it.

When fil and mil discover it was tw who indirectly helped send tj to prison, fil suffers a stroke and mil slaps and hit tw multiple times. Mil wants to disown tw...

When tw returns to his villa, he tells ji hye he has chosen her. He had sent his own brother to prison although he truly deserves it. Tw asks jh pathetically now that hyun woo is released and safe, does her heart belong to her husband now...? He has chosen to give up his family loyalty in return for her loyalty towards him. Does she find him pathetic now..? That he has to resort to betraying his own family to garner the love of the only woman he truly loves...? He feels like a fool but he cant help it...because he truly loves ji hye...he just wants her to love him back...why is it so difficult for him...? Why hyun woo always have to stand between them...

Before entering the bedroom, tw tells jh...now he only has jh...if jh leaves him too...he is doomed...he has nothing...absolutely nothing...worth living for.

Ji hye feels absolutely guilty upon hearing what tae wook has said to her...

She is grateful towards tae wook for helping hyun woo but she now realises how deep tae wook's love is for her.

She is glad hw is safe now but she also knows she has to repay her debt to tw by staying married to him forever...and she is willing to do that.

But can tw live with his own guilt while facing ji hye, who also feels her own guilt towards tw...?

Sigh... sad predicaments... one after another...

@sexydolcevita    You got that right!  :)

I remember me and my female friends would always hear and read these advices about choosing a guy.

"Settle for a guy who loves you just a little more than you love him."
Majority would say that in this scenario men would less likely cheat on you.  And they said that it's easier for women to develop those romantic feelings as we are more receptive to a mans' devotion.  
And thenIf you hold a man’s hand and he makes you feel warm, safe and secure, hold onto him. This is the man you are going to marry. 
I think this is basically the same as above, but a little bit more specific with the emotions and actions of the man.

So in this drama, TW is the one with the greater devotion, but sadly he didn't follow that devotion with actions.  While HW, is the person who seems to have less devotion, as he let her go, but is that one person whom JH feels warm and safe.  Personally, I believe in marrying someone who would love me just little more than I him, but it should be based on concrete actions.  I don't believe in "his" love, if it is solely expressed with words and broken promises, but severely lacking in actions.  And the first test of that devotion is respect(as human, as a woman and as ME), and we all know who among the two showed respect for JH as a person.

Guest Queerre7878

Is there only me or anyone feel that JH becomes to have no passion on HW anymore? She just focuses on her problem only. HW is just her temporary feeling. :-<

Guest SexyDolceVita

Is there only me or anyone feel that JH becomes to have no passion on HW anymore? She just focuses on her problem only. HW is just her temporary feeling. :-<

she has already said...because of TW's family, jh has no more energy to dwell on hw and she has no reason to dwell on him too because tw is the man she married, tw is her reality...

If I were jh, I wld also feel exhausted too with Kang family's affairs...

I dont even have enough time to sleep and rest, where do I find time to think and pine for hw? Plus, hw is going to get married soon... All the more I cannot think about hw anymore...

Guest Queerre7878

SexyDolceVita said:
she has already said...because of TW's family, jh has no more energy to dwell on hw and she has no reason to dwell on him too because tw is the man she married, tw is her reality...

I dont even have enough time to sleep and rest, where do I find time to think and pine for hw? Plus, hw is going to get married soon... All the more I cannot think about hw anymore...

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

If so, i don't understand why the HW role was created in this drama !!!!!!!! or is it a strategy to attract views ?????  8-}

hw and ji hye's roles are created with the purpose of reminding audiences there are still good and pure hearted people, who are not into scheming, who are not greedy like taejin and evil mil...

People with a sense of responsibility towards their loved ones and families.

People who desire true love without complications of the materialistic frills of society...

People who spare a thought for other people's feelings before their own feelings and desires because they dont want to hurt the people they love...

Hyun woo and ji hye are epitomes of the existence of pure hearted people in this world...

I can relate to them because I dislike the competitive tension of society...forcing us to do despicable things onto others to get to the top...

I am usually the one who will end up like Hyun woo...being framed for illegal things I do not agree with...and didn't do.

I want a clear conscience in everything I do.

If I cannot tolerate unethical transactions...i will choose to leave because im not that kind to do such things.

Businesses should be done with a clear conscience and an aim for quality.

This is why I hate to see news of poisonous milk powder, poisonous drinks, fake eggs, Lehman brothers' irresponsible tradings...because the people affected are those who work hard everyday to earn every dollar bit by bit...and those who just want to eat decent quality food which they pay for with their hard earned money...

ji hye and Hyun woo are pure hearted people who want to lead morally upright lives and pursue their dreams without going through shortcuts...

These are the people, like ji sun said in episode 2, that we should be thankful for existing in this world, so this world is still filled with hope and love.

I'm so frustrated, I've been throwing things. I'd say this is the worst episode yet and this drama is slowly working it's way up the horrid level of "The-Drama-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named" in terms of stupidity. I dunno why I thought this drama might be a good message about marriage but boy, was I wrong.  :|

The only saving grace is the actors who are all doing a excellent job. 

@ tessieroo, I agree with you totally. And writer is doing to lsw what the writer of that unnamed drama did to jhw character. It's so frustrating cos they're my favs.

Guest kimnaysheh

I can feel that JH sad when she on the way went back to Kang family home because I used to live with my relative when I had been studying at University for 4 years. During that years when I came my home after school break I was very very happy. But when I had to go back to study at the capital city I was very sad not because of my study  but because I was not happy to live with my relative. I felt I hate capital city at that time I don't want to live there.I felt I had no free for doing anything I wanted even though they said I could go anywhere but should tell them first. ......but I still felt I had not free to do any thing. I had to be careful for my doing and my words because I lived with other not with my parents.
But after I got a job to work I've rented home with my friend. So now I am happy to live at capital city as same as living at my house with my parents because I feel free as same as at my parent's house. Therefore, my living during 4 years was not terrible as JH live at her in law house in GOM, but If my sister has to go to study at capital city I will not allow her to live with relative because I had experience live with relative was not happy. Even now my aunts ask me to live with them and they also ask permission from my mother that she should allow me to live with them. My mother told them that it up to me. My mother asked me what I think about it. I told my mother I will not live with any relative any mote because I had lived with relatives for 4 years. I had to live with them for 4 years universtiy even though I didn't want because I want to save some money for my parents. but now I can earn money by my self why should i have to live with my aunts. 
Even though I was not happy when I lived with my relatives,but I am very grateful for my aunts and uncles who had allow me to live their home. It was because of my aunts and uncles helped me during that time (allowed to live with them) I could finish my study at university. 

Guest SexyDolceVita

I discovered someone has translated parts of my hypothetical story lines for the last six episodes of GoM on page 228 into Chinese on Baidu TieBa...in Lee Tae Ran's forum...

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2637167071

OMG! I cant believe it!

Ki_yo_mi, whoever you are in soompi forums, nommu nommu konmowo...

Thank you so much for appreciating my work!

I had wanted to create a Baidu account to participate in the GoM tieba....but i do not have a China cellphone, so i couldnt...

I appreciate your efforts in painstakingly translating my writings word for word into Chinese for the Chinese fans of Lee Tae Ran and GoM! Very well translated!

I think my storylines are not exactly perfect actually.

On hindsight, i think i made hyejung look like a traitor within kang family... :(

So if i have to change some parts of my hypothetical storylines... i think hyejung did not reveal to arrogant prosecutor about mil having contact with nam mi ra.

But it is arrogant prosecutor's men who check mil's phone records and spot a phone call made in the middle of the night.

They find it fishy and check the phone signal and finally nab nam mi ra.

What hj does is to inform sang hoon to persuade nam mi ra to confess her ill doings.

This is the part i will change...because hj cannot seem like a traitor for the sake of her daughters...

Anyways, thanks for appreciating my writings...i appreciate you back! Not all tieba members are so fiesty i guess... hahaha while i appreciate and respect their passion in supporting their fave actors...esp. kim ji hoon and lee sang woo, i am sometimes scared and in awe of some of the more nasty and hostile comments posted there...

But of course ki_yo_mi, you are a true exception! There are pure hearted tieba members too!

If only i have an account at BaiDu tieba, i will try to post some of my thoughts, possible scenarios and analyses in the GoM tieba, of course in my high school level Chinese...hahaha.

I truly enjoy some of the GoM tieba posts too...some of them are very well written!

Btw, it is because of GoM that i discovered Lee Tae Ran... i watched one of her old dramas before...that one about three women who want to get married... LTR was acting as an air stewardess...but her character wasnt really good hearted....although she became good in the end. I was more impressed with main female lead then, so i didnt rem much about LTR...

But this time, i realised LTR is one true gem of an actress. She can pull off almost every scene convincingly, esp. crying scenes.... And i am even more impressed with her acting in GoM and Wang's Family at the same time for almost two months straight! And she has a new movie out at Busan Film Festival too, which she co produced and received no salary for... Whoa...she is really a productive actress, plus she has done dramas in China too in the past few years... She is really good at making money as an actress and i believe her manager has done a good job too...

Anyways, i hope LTR will win acting awards for GoM at SBS and Wang's Family at KBS... Her presence really helps to elevate GoM to another level...of course the main leads and the entire cast are very well cast and perform really well too!

Archived