[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

I think HW has more share at the company than his partner, because the worker and his partner called him "Sajang", it's mean Boss or Owner, so his partner  do these dirty job and HW must responsible simply because he is the owner.  B-)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annyeong everyone :)

This is the 1st time I watch GOM live so I still don't know the rest of the cast names, do forgive me ya? LOLOL >:) I just love it when the wife lost control over the cheating hubby. After he throw that thingy and hit her head, she lost herself and flew to her scumbag hubby, hitting him nonstop. But then he managed to stop her and pushed her down. She got so mad, she flew to him and scratch his face. :))

OMG!!!!!!!!  He got her phone records??????????  Seriously crossing the line.  If he could do that and with his state of "obsession" with JH, I won't be surprise if he fabricates cases against HW.

[-X

I've always known that TW is a bit psycho... :-SS

Guest Ln1010

episode 8 just ended which is the three of them met together...gosh, cant wait for next episode...and no preview at all...huhuhuhu :(

Archived