[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was damnn interesting,if the real HJ is dead,why her twin is following JW...were they both in love with him :x my head hurts thinking that wht does she wants from him...the dead HJ for sure wasn't happy seeing her i hope she will protect JW through GS,like telling her about hat crazy girl..7freaking days that's how long we must wait to get spme answers #-o

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Master's Sun" So Ji-sub's confessions brings up percentage

Source | 2013/09/05

photo345330.jpg

The viewing percentage for "Master's Sun" has risen.

According to Nielson Korea, on the 6th, SBS drama "Master's Sun" rated 17.3%. This is 0.5% higher than the previous episode.

Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) found Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) at her high school reunion and told her that he loves her.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Sword and Flower" and MBC "Two Weeks" recorded 5.3% and 9.9% respectively.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Oh gosh as if I didn't squeal enough at the ending yesterday. And keep thinking that both SJS and GHJ work so well together. Major understatement as I think those 2 should just skip dating make a baby and have the shotgun wedding. .

Now I know why the the restaurant scene sounds so not like the usual public declaration scene. My fellow addict who goes to DC and we mutually spazz is saying that the cheesy line was because... GHJ said SJS is the one that came up with "my baby" line and GHJ suggested SJS caress her hair XD

Gosh that's making my heart flutter even more than the drama scene. I hope their respective fan clubs push those 2 together.

Guest christysg

thetimeisright said:

haha i really wanna see the BTS for the "baby" scene cuz SJS from the side seriously looks like hes gonna laugh LOL and i can only imagine how funny it was to shoot the scene - i swear SJS has never said such a cheesy line in his entire career!!! HAHA

oh and this is from dc gallery: GHJ did such a good job crying in the second to last scene but couldnt help but think this pic is super cute haha >

It's the downward turn of her lips. In the hotel scene after she changed out of her dress she did the same thing, and I was totally like awwwwwww I'll give you a hug!

She's a cute cryer ;)

By the way, I'm also loving how the characters are made to represent a different world, and JW is stuck between the them, almost like in limbo. Hence why he wants GS to belong to one or the other so that he can envision things the way they're meant to be envisioned in the real world. There was a lot of emphasis on this, especially in this episode. A thought provoking theme and a deeply universal one, especially with regards to the way others see you in the "real world", a realisation which is dawning on GS the closer she gets to JW. He'll be the one to get her out the shelter and shine brightly again, by holding her hand I'll bet, like he did at the restaurant, like he's always done in fact. Ah, what a genius pairing!! 

ohoheli said:

ugghhh.. as much as i want to continue screencapping. but i have to do some paperworks in school. thought i could spare an hour for MS. guess i can only watch up to here. i'll just read your comments/insights tomorrow. :)

Thanks for your hard work! Good luck and success for school! Thanks~~

thanks @pleinair chingu!

j0j0l3 said: what i really love about tonight episode:
1. all about our OTP.. seriously, each time Master and  Taeyang appear on my screen i cant help squealling, and smilling like idiot..
    Ah you two, just marry each other...
2. Sec. Kim... Bless Heaven for being Taeyang-Master number one cupid..
3. Little sun.. Aaaah, she's so bold.. i cheer for you to get that Kang Candy...

Now I need to rewatch again, soon as i finish download the episode. and tomorrow, i'm gonna watch again when the subs out...
and again, again...

Guest julie721

You guys are surely daebak!! I went to sleep last night, and this morning when I open this thread, I'm behind 8 pages already.. Woooow..

Guest Littlezaznangel

i havent watch ep 10 yet but from last week when we first discovered the picture of Hee Joo with a friend in europe it looked like she was an university student. So do you think she possibly escaped and faked out her death in the car accident. And she got rewarded handsomely and used that money to live. And she died when she was much older.

Guest chloe_addict

I'm a bit confused about how/if Hee Joo is still alive. If she's still alive, then how could TG see her ghost? And who is that woman who was jogging but we didn't see her face yet? Is she the woman who Hee Joo says she has to protect? 

Guest thetimeisright

bellaangel012

said: @ck10z- can you please provide the link where you read that in DC? I must read and spazz to my full capacity!

there were many dc posts talking about it but heres one of em

;)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=juguntaeyang&no=10961&page=13

@ck10z- can you please provide the link where you read that in DC? I must read and spazz to my full capacity!

It was from GHJ DC gallery. She posted it there.

I haven't seen your avatar for awhile. You're Bella from Blue electric ground right? I had to backtrack to your older posts and saw many familiar names that don't post anymore. The person who told me is one of the viki editor subber on this show and my other drama-.Good doctor.We are both so addicted.

Archived