_________+// SOMEDAY ONEDAY*

Guest ginaaax3

Guest ginaaax3
someday oneday dreamerer //

Hello! This is my second time posting, but this time, I don't have a cold,
and this time I have a soundclick! I finally figured how to use that thing,
But one bad thing is, until I find out how to use GOLDWAVE well, all my songs
will be ONE-SHOTS. So this is a one-shot as well, it's a Japanese song.
I'm not that good in Japanese so you WILL hear some pronoucnation problems.
please post both comments and critizim, but don't be that MEAN. hahaha

my soundclick

Guest dark intuitions

why does everyone new here seem to think we'll be mean?

most people here either offer constructive criticism or go "omg your voice is so pretty/cute/soothing/<insert random vague words here>"

no one here will come out and say that a person sucks...and *if* they do (yes, this is a completely hypothetical situation), they always have good reason to back up that statement, and they will point out the good things too! And that's the sort of thing everyone has to take and face sometime. So really, don't worry about us being mean. :sweatingbullets:

Ok, that aside, onto your song

Hmm...I was listening to that entire song while typing this (yes, I type slow) and the one thing I noticed was you voice is nice. I have no idea about pronounciation, but i'd probably turn up the volume on your vocals, so it's drowned out less by harmonies and that really high note was very nicely attempted (especially considering this was a oneshot!), a little more practice so that you hit it dead on instead of sliding would be great

But yes.. I like the ending...cos it's less cluttered and I can hear you nicely. But then the mic got switched off, and it was really obvious....maybe cleaning up your clip a little to avoid things like that. But you have a very nice voice, and i look forward to hearing a lot more from you!!!

And yeah...i think I'm just being picky, so feel free to ignore me, ne? Your voice is good, I just tend to be fussy about sound quality.

Guest ginaaax3

why does everyone new here seem to think we'll be mean?

most people here either offer constructive criticism or go "omg your voice is so pretty/cute/soothing/<insert random vague words here>"

no one here will come out and say that a person sucks...and *if* they do (yes, this is a completely hypothetical situation), they always have good reason to back up that statement, and they will point out the good things too! And that's the sort of thing everyone has to take and face sometime. So really, don't worry about us being mean. :sweatingbullets:

Ok, that aside, onto your song

Hmm...I was listening to that entire song while typing this (yes, I type slow) and the one thing I noticed was you voice is nice. I have no idea about pronounciation, but i'd probably turn up the volume on your vocals, so it's drowned out less by harmonies and that really high note was very nicely attempted (especially considering this was a oneshot!), a little more practice so that you hit it dead on instead of sliding would be great

But yes.. I like the ending...cos it's less cluttered and I can hear you nicely. But then the mic got switched off, and it was really obvious....maybe cleaning up your clip a little to avoid things like that. But you have a very nice voice, and i look forward to hearing a lot more from you!!!

And yeah...i think I'm just being picky, so feel free to ignore me, ne? Your voice is good, I just tend to be fussy about sound quality.

Hahaha, thank you for the honest comment. I said the thing about being mean cause I saw some people saying ,"You might break the microphone." and stuff to others, and that's mean, and it's not honest, so yeah, but you weren't mean at all. And I'm new to Goldwave, so I'm not that good at mixing and stuff, but I'll try to look up some help sites. I might re sing this later, but I'm glad you gave me honest opinoins! Thank you for saying I have a nice voice! thanks once more x3

Guest dark intuitions

haha

well, you know, if you sing waayy too loud and way too close to the microphone, and direct all your breath into the microphone, you could do some damage, but it would have to be like a fairly sensitive mic to actually break.

XD

I never have that issue though, cos I can't project to save my life!

Archived