AN CAFE Thread~

Guest Key

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nobody knows

he doesn't really give us the reason why he wants to leave, but maybe it's just personal

man, it's gonna be pretty depressing looking at pictures of Antic Cafe as a whole..

but we mustn't be sad, yeh? ><

Guest neon_buildings

HOLY CRAP! I EFFING NEED TO GO TO DALLAS! ITS JUST LIKE...5 HOURS AWAY...LOL.

oh...but it is sad that bou is leaving...=[

Guest miranduh

but the sad face you gave when you said “it’s going to be the last time we stand back to back in the center and play guitar...,” I can not forget. I am excited to play with you at Hibiya. We aren’t very good, but I think that we are hot

:tears: AW

i don't know, but it just seems he wants to pursue other things, so maybe he'll see him around the music industry.

anyway if you get anymore information about AKON like confirmation please tell me ^^ i have a friend who is interested hehe ^^

Guest neon_buildings

yay! i'm going to go to dallas to see them at a-kon! KANON! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! =D

anyone know what time a-kon starts?

damn it, they need to update their site.

Guest filthybeauty

Bou's Departure

On April 17, 2007, information was leaked that stated Bou would be leaving the band for personal reasons (Link). Bou will play his final performance with the band on the 30th of April 2007, before he leaves to continue his own path. Rumors have started claiming that his parents are ill, and he is quitting to care for them. These rumors have not yet been confirmed.

Not much information is known at this point in time, except that the band is not splitting up and will continue without Bou as its guitarist.

got that from wiki

bloooo~ hope his family and him will be alrighht~

after his family get well. .he can come back to an cafe

and care for the sick fans now~

Guest OBSCURE Sin

.___. if that's so, I hope his parents get better.

Can't AnCafe just go on hiatus for a while? Until they're better? XD;

my friend cried when she found out Bou was leaving.

Guest BootyFulMeh
:tears: BOU...........I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR HIM AND I HOPE THE RUMORS ABOUT HIS PARENTS BEING ILL ARE FAKE........... :tears: .....HE WILL BE MISS.......

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Been dreading the 30th ever since that message we got earlier this month... The band simply won't be the same without Bou. I just hope he's happy with whatever direction he goes in from here on out.

T____T;

Guest nobody knows

I'M GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH :(

I know Antic Cafe will still prosper because Bou didn't leave them ^_^ he's still in their hearts with them~

(can I try to join Antic Cafe now? :ph34r: )

Guest OBSCURE Sin

people are talking like he's dead :ph34r:

but seriously, I'm gonna miss him .___. I wish the best for the other three, but it wont be the same without teh Bou-kun!

Guest nobody knows

people are talking like he's dead :ph34r:

but seriously, I'm gonna miss him .___. I wish the best for the other three, but it wont be the same without teh Bou-kun!

HE'S GONNA DISAPPEARRR D:

Guest nobody knows

really? o_O

he was the first person I remembered (like matching faces with name, etc.)

Archived